Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! (3377 Views)

Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by illicit(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2022
hope4nigeria:
kindergarten boy feeding by mama you know nothing in life

Na lie u dey lie

I don't stay with my mother she dey stay for heaven
Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by shaggy007(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
kingjiss:

Because you eat every day ,yo you don't know what others are going through

So why didn't he use the PhD money to eat?

You don't have money but you're doing PhD.

Abeg swerve make person hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by Savagr(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2022
Funny sh-t bro grin

On a serious note, gathering certificate in order to have more chances of getting employed is outdated
Just build your network and learn a skill and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by kingjiss: 8:35am On May 11, 2022
shaggy007:

So why didn't he use the PhD money to eat?

You don't have money but you're doing PhD.

Abeg swerve make person hear word.

You hate good things and good it won't come way
Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by shaggy007(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2022
kingjiss:

You hate good things and good it won't come way

Person no get footwear, with no hope of eating to stay alive but still wants to do PhD.

And you're telling me I don't like good things?
Re: The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
What a tragic story that very sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Will You Attend This School If Admission Is Free / NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) - IKORODU STUDY CENTRE / Unity School Cut Off Marks 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.