Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Does The Top Looks Like? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does The Top Looks Like? (309 Views)

What Does Commercial Diving Career Looks Like? / What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Top Looks Like? by chudearinze(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
A thousand failure shouldn't discourage you from reaching the top because you are built for it. Make out time to ask yourself this question. How does the top looks like? Then Keep climbing. The efforts, the late nights, and the resources you have invested in your vision should always fuel your motivation to go the extra mile and try one more time. The top is where you belong. The gift God gave you has what it takes to place you on top this season.

This is your moment. You should want success as bad as you want to breathe. See! Your gift is your gift. Don't be the person always talking about people's success stories. Write yours. I challenge you to be phenomenal. I challenge you to be creative and resourceful. Take full control of your life and persist to see yourself on top this year.

Prepare now to make sound decisions about your life and your future. Set priorities right. Control the events happening in your life and use them to rise above the standard you set for yourself. Remember, whatever you fail to control will control you. Whatever problem you fail to solve will definitely solve you as a problem. The fears you fail to crush will crush you. Therefore, take charge! Master your thoughts and emotions. Master yourself and conquer life's problems. "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. " -ARISTOTLE (Greek Philosopher & Scientist).

Truly speaking, you really need alot of self discipline, self control and great decision making skills if you want to be in control of your life and rise to the top. Right now, you don't have to give attention to your fears and weaknesses. But rather give attention to your own possibilties and lifting up. Give attentiom to your winnings, your strengths and silence the voice of your adversaries.

Believe in yourself. Believe in your strength. Believe in your own possibilities. Believe you are a storm. Believe you are a war. Believe the world is yours. Believe in your life's purpose and believe in God. Take charge! Take full control of your life. Fire a shot now and hit your target. Follow the footprints of achievers and achieve a fulfilled life. Be your own source of inspiration and motivation. Be self-driven. Be purpose-driven for you are too young to say I can't.

CHUDE, ARINZE TIMOTHY (ARISTOTLE)
Author, Educationist, & Speaker
Https://about.me/chudearinze

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Npower News Today / Working At This Tech Company Has Been Amazing! / Data Analytics And Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.