Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (35606 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by We4all: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2020
I once worked in the account section of a company where I was responsible for handling physical cash worth millions of naira. Some of my 'shallow minded' colleagues assumed that handling such cash meant that I had the privilege of diverting funds into personal use without being discovered.

There were times some would come to me and ask to give them a loan;stating that I should use my power to cover it up for a couple of days. I never succumbed to this madness, and I ended up with more enemies than friends.

Then the spiritual attack began! And when the center could no longer hold, I took a bow. One of them would later confess about 2-3 years later on how she tried to diabolically scheme her way to assume my position while I was working at that company. In fact, the plan was to oust me by snuffing life out of me, but fortunately, I got lucky.

Unfortunately, not many people were as lucky as I was. A couple of weeks ago, a family friend who worked with a Federal Establishment died after she had a disagreement with a co-worker over unaccountable funds.

She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later, she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this family friend would just be screaming and calling out for help.

Then she went spiritual, and her suspicions were confirmed. But unfortunately, she died without respite.

The Federal Medical Center in one of the north central states is a dangerous zone. Deaths are recorded almost on a daily basis, and these people die in mysterious circumstances. They targets are mostly those in sensitive and highly competitive positions.

I know some people will argue that these things don't exist; and no one has the diabolical power to snuff life out of anyone. Saying these evil don't exist is tantamount to drawing conclusions that the devil doesn't exist either. The truth is, Africans are surrounded with lots of evil, and you will doubt it until it happens to someone close to you.

So to the question at hand: those of you occupying sensitive positions at work, how do you deal with diabolism in your work environment? Do you fight evil with evil, or do you commit everything into God's hand and watch as events play out?

You can contribute your inputs so others will learn how to handle such office menace and also master how to thread carefully.

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ladylite: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water....

They try but eventually make an unreasonable mistake that can not be overlooked and always get the privilege of having me expose them before I fire them. All branches of my company know that no one can mess with me.

I think you are social that's why, well my disposition is always official, no time for office women gossip or banter or office sex or flings from the time I was P.A till I claimed up in ranks.

We are in a wicked world, so you should know how to carry yourself in a shroud of mystery... Smile a little but rarely and give very cold formal but polite answers.

No one can attack someone whose next move even their baba or chief priest can not guess then every midnight call on God, and mention everyone's names and pray for your position at work and confuse enemies even before they become enemies.

Sleep after one hour of hot prayers and wake up with a mischievous grin on your face and go off to work.

Pray with psalms often if you are Christian.

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Jan 28, 2020
There will always be negative jealous people in your life, you just have to ignore them and live your life the best you see fit....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2020
Two words

Cele water.

Them go hear word

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Akalia(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2020
@ OP if you are truly a Christian then you should understand that the kingdom of GOD is not a matter of talk but of power (1 corinthians 4:20).

So you need power to rule in the midst and be above all your enemies. Leading a holy life (1 Peter 1:16)and commitment to a life of prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17) is sure way to have such power that surpasses diabolism at work place.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by dedons: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
The truth is that most people go into diabolism because of jealousy and envy.

Like a poster above me stated, don't make your next move predictable.

I once had a colleague who was very close to the company accountant but always joining others to plan the exit of the same accountant from the company.

Please be holy and prayerful then watch your enemies bow at your feet.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Dazgrace: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2020
The only way to succeed is to always always pray cos the bible said that u need full armour of God to be able to avert the fiery darts of the enemy,this life is spiritual and the way to avoid bad things is to every day every time put ur hands in Gods hands

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by saxha: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2020
The same useless power that couldn't make them get what they want, or the position you occupied, but will still come to you physically to beg for "assistance".
No, there's no "spiritual" power anywhere. You just don't understand the logic behind it.

Note: " Everything is magic, except to the magician "

Yes, they may be the cause of the sickness and all the shit that might happen to you at that time. But I tell, they can only get you through physical means, you just don't understand how they do it.

Nothing spiritual.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SKhanmi: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Prayer & bible verses? , Guess that's enough for me when i decide to join naija politics. But at least you all still recognize the fact that you fight the spiritual with the spiritual. Problem is your level of fortification. That lady appearing in a trance is something any individual with the least psychic power can do, protection must be of a similar source. Take the sometimes endless repetition of Quranic verses & prayers in xtianity,it's based on natural working models which most adherents simply repeat the process absence of the reason.

Anyway OP, search for a PDF about psychic protection on google, there's a particular one with detailed stories & how it was eventually solved with useful tips. Used to have it, It should have a page on spiritual vampirism. Unless of course you belong to the school of thought that thinks it's from the devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Germi9: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dunno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Jackyboy: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carry ur own come........ tongue
as simple as that oh.

my gf disclosed to me that her mum a nurse was posted to this new hospital, cos of that her new position dem jazz her oh.
saying they've been here eyeing the position and a stranger from afar would come and collect it. them carry the woman walker hospitals no way na doctor advice dem to use native way follow up. las las the woman get her self run oh , she no go back the hospital.

wetin Clark no go see for daily planet....office

31 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by millionboi2: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pray or u do ur own,consider d consequences ooo
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Simplebeauty: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin

I guess you are working in the wrong place
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by soberdrunk(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kgr8mike(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Work place witchcraft is real. The wicked will always do wickedly.

But if you are a Christian, there is a place called God's throne room in Revelations chapter 4. Read that chapter very well (I mean the whole chapter), you will see how that place is arranged. Pray there and summon all your work colleagues there; summon everybody that is giving you challenge there.

If you do this consistently, those people will just leave you alone because what they will see will surprise them.

So whenever you want to pray, see the door of heaven opened and enter there. Acknowledge all the constituent members of the throne. Pray with them there and you will see results.

Make this throne room your venue of prayer and you will surely come back with testimonies.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Juju works with jinns.

Allah controls jinns

Don't fear them...... Nobody can hurt you except with your creation permission

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kendrick93(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why do nigerians always believe someone is out to get them spiritually?
Backward mentality

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by koolaid87: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Be closer to God

Be prayerful

8 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by TallPck1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is the reason all man must be spiritual and go close to God. If you are a prayerful Christian even the devil would bow for you.

We all need to commit our ways to God and ask for grace. There are lot of evil men in the world who would go extra miles just to see you fall and for those who will say there is nothing as spiritual attack I don't pray you experience one.

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by DropsMic(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Following
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by BabaCommander: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Run to Jesud Christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fortification

In this environment, you have to move up the spiritual ladder quickly.

If someone is telling you to hold on to one Middle East religion, just give him a knife and tell such person to slaughter you. my brother, when they face you, you will be a walk over.

Better still, leave the environment.

But I presume money goes around well in such place and for you to partake in the largese, you have to dine with powers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by dayleke: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
It is well.

Baba God nikan lo le se o.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Roon9(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just draw near to God!
Jesus never fails!

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by simplemach(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pray!
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by BabaCommander: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
We4all:
I once worked in the account section of a company where I was responsible for handling physical cash worth millions of naira. Some of my 'shallow minded' colleagues assumed that handling such cash meant that I had the privilege of diverting funds into personal use without being discovered.

There were times some would come to me and ask to give them a loan;stating that I should use my power to cover it up for a couple of days. I never succumbed to this madness, and I ended up with more enemies than friends.

Then the spiritual attack began! And when the center could no longer hold, I took a bow. One of them would later confess about 2-3 years later on how she tried to diabolically scheme her way to assume my position while I was working at that company. In fact, the plan was to oust me by snuffing life out of me, but fortunately, I got lucky.

Unfortunately, not many people were as lucky as I was. A couple of weeks ago, a family friend who worked with a Federal Establishment died after she had a disagreement with a co-worker over unaccountable funds.

She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later, she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this family friend would just be screaming and calling out for help.

Then she went spiritual, and her suspicions were confirmed. But unfortunately, she died without respite.

The Federal Medical Center in one of the north central states is a dangerous zone. Deaths are recorded almost on a daily basis, and these people die in mysterious circumstances. They targets are mostly those in sensitive and highly competitive positions.

I know some people will argue that these things don't exist; and no one has the diabolical power to snuff life out of anyone. Saying these evil don't exist is tantamount to drawing conclusions that the devil doesn't exist either. The truth is, Africans are surrounded with lots of evil, and you will doubt it until it happens to someone close to you.

So to the question at hand: those of you occupying sensitive positions at work, how do you deal with diabolism in your work environment? Do you fight evil with evil, or do you commit everything into God's hand and watch as events play out?

You can contribute your inputs so others will learn how to handle such office menace and also master how to thread carefully.
Only Jesus can save

6 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by BlackfireX: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
By been undiabolically diabolic

Slap me later

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by GermanMelania: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Them plenty today. Anyway. When daddy go de drive car without fuel inside. Why hin followers no go get madness.
I bow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Rabbitcartel: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Observing,
Investors needed.. view my bio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Rescued From 150 Ft Deep Well In Igando (Photo) / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In / Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.