Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Read And See If You Can Help Me In Any Way - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read And See If You Can Help Me In Any Way (220 Views)

Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On / Is There Any Way I Can Earn As A University Undergraduate? / Your Sister Is Sooo Confused, Read And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And See If You Can Help Me In Any Way by kizwid(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2022
Please I need a job

... Any kind of job in Lagos, be it security, teacher( once a physics and mathematics teacher) , electrician (Have More than 6 years experience as apprentice and after freedom),.. am a graduate of electrical engineering, a professional electrician, also a data analyst/ scientist( completed the necessary course, have my portfolio built, if you want to check. looking to break into the data world but lucks has not yet find me), I can also drive.. I live in ilorin but currently with my friend in Lagos.

Please, read and help �
Re: Read And See If You Can Help Me In Any Way by Seniorwriter(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
kizwid:

Please I need a job

... Any kind of job in Lagos, be it security, teacher( once a physics and mathematics teacher) , electrician (Have More than 6 years experience as apprentice and after freedom),.. am a graduate of electrical engineering, a professional electrician, also a data analyst/ scientist( completed the necessary course, have my portfolio built, if you want to check. looking to break into the data world but lucks has not yet find me), I can also drive.. I live in ilorin but currently with my friend in Lagos.

Please, read and help �

You don't need help.... What you need is mentorship..... I normally tell peeps online that the main challenge even after learning a skill or undergoing a training is to know how to convert the knowledge to an income means.

Quote me with your WhatsApp for a mentoring process by one of my team lead or you can engage me here for further tips.

Do you know that there are millions of persons ready to learn from your years of experience all you need do is create quality contents of what you've engaged in be it the electrical activities or your other skills.... If its quality you can create a sales funnel that can attract and accommodate @least 100(hundred) persons that will readily subscribe to the funnel even with a token of #2k monthly you'll be earning considerably from churning out good contents and showcasing it for your ever ready subscribers..... If you know how to go about this tip I just gave you then come end of this month I will expect to see you quote me with how much you are now making.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Professional To Join Our Team / Social Media Officer Wanted In Ikeja / Teaching Opportunities In Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.