Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says (97338 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Naijanascam: 6:07pm On May 09, 2022
newoffer:
3 sets of that have high libido in Nigeria are pastor Police Politicians

Comrade it is ok
Comrade please off your Mic

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Actually I don't do that... undecided

OK. It's good to know that you don't consider religious people as friends.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

OK. It's good to know that you don't consider [i]religious[/i] people no one as friends.
Yeah Maria..
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2022
stinflame:
She may have a valid point which I believe, but sharing this video call pic as an evidence can't score a point... Why not share something more private, just the way dangote got busted.

She shared a picture of his D. What is more private than that.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Omoluabi16(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

She's definitely been blackmailing him.
I'd sue her if I were him. After all, she's done her worst.
Definitely blackmail. Sueing is another thing though, because I don't think the accused pastor has given a strong denial to this matter. He might be thinking things will just naturally mellow down. Court case will most likely be a 'tell all' situation.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
kay29000:

She shared a picture of his D. What is more private than that.
sorry I haven't seen that...

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by jimetagambo: 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Definitely blackmail. Sueing is another thing though, because I don't think the accused pastor has given a strong denial to this matter. He might be thinking things will just naturally mellow down. Court case will most likely be a 'tell all' situation.
That girl is crazy. I believe she has mental health issues so the law can't even do anything to her in Canada.

The pastor is now learning that you don't stick your dick into everything in skirts.

I believe, we haven't seen the last of this episode grin
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kay29000(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
Realists:

Christianity & Kpekus matter na 5 & 6.
Kindly google the fact that Catholic church paid over $ 4,000,000,000 for Kpekus.

There's is even worse, cos they prey on little boys.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Preacherrr(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2022
Your moniker is Hamzaaa.. Your name shows you are not a Christian, but parading yourself as one just to attack the man of God. But you have failed.
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The real pastors we know are the ones with complete christian name,but ds bald headed man with mixed name naa scammer
Ashewo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kelmicheal: 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
Leave the man of God alone jhor let him or her who hv not sin cast the first stone. Let's past things be the past he must have asked God for forgiveness and turn away from such act for long if really he is guilty

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by abednezar: 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
Where is his nude picture as your heading reads?

Wayo. Wayo.
There's no nude picture of the man. Show his face and everything or show his video and let's hear his voice and everything caught.

I think this lady is just looking for cheap popularity. Please provide real evidence of your claim.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by sylve11: 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president

Abi o. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Omoluabi16(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2022
jimetagambo:

That girl is crazy. I believe she has mental health issues so the law can't even do anything to her in Canada.

The pastor is now learning that you don't stick your dick into everything in skirts.

I believe, we haven't seen the last of this episode grin
well she's done her worst. Dented his image, released his nudes. So I don't think she has any trumpcard left.Shes shameless, crazy. The Apostle fumbled Sha, but who am I to judge him? tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On May 09, 2022
Omoluabi16:

Well, if he doesn't do something to stop her, she'll keep coming back, in which everything will be out in the open eventually.
This is like the season 3 or so.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2022
Preacherrr:
Your moniker is Hamzaaa.. Your name shows you are not a Christian, but parading yourself as one just to attack the man of God. But you have failed.
Ha!!ode,I'm a Muslim that sees beauty in Christianity,this your brother you're trying to defend is an evil disgracing good men of God preach true teaching of Jesus Christ
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2022
stinflame:

sorry I haven't seen that...

It's on Twitter... Just go on there and type her name. She is trending right now.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sagefromtheeast: 6:32pm On May 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The drama between Canadian-based singer Stephanie Otobo and her alleged estranged lover Apostle Johnson Suleman may be far from over.

The singer took to her Twitter page on Monday, May 9, 2022, where she shared "continued to drag him" over their relationship.

In a new twist, the singer shared photos of the popular pastor's penis during one of their sexting conversations.

She also revealed that the popular pastor arrested her on her arrival to the country to shoot a music video with Timaya.

Otobo and Suleman's s*x scandal first made the headlines in 2017.

The singer released a set of damaging Snapchat shots on the internet allegedly of herself and the pastor, whom, she claimed, impregnated and dumped her.

Fromm kinky s*x, s-xting, abo*tion and even an alleged planned wedding, Nigerians were left in shock as the singer share the ugly details of their relationship.

Sources: Stephanie Otobo's Twitter Page|Pulse Ng

She needs mental examination.
She's disturbed.
And she will soon commit suicide.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hullabaloon: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president

Why u come dey copy twitter comment come paste for nairaland
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kay29000(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Are these not same pictures that were circulated sometime in February?
I only expected Newer Edition & not these

Go on Twitter and see the real deal.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by expert234: 6:38pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

And so

Na only Suleiman get blockus...

Who never fvck up hands in the air....

Free Sulieman Madam Jezebel

King Solomon fvck pass anything yet God no use am against am

Suleiman lied in front of his entire congregation that he didn't fvck that girl and made that girl to lie that it wasn't true.

The girl had to play ball in fear.

The icabod pastor had to even threaten death. Imagine a pastor threatening to kill someone!

It isn't the fuccking that is the problem. It is the dirty, desperate attempts to cover it up
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Bbdiyya: 6:40pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The real pastors we know are the ones with complete christian name,but ds bald headed man with mixed name naa scammer
Ashewo!!!!
So, name only can qualify someone to become Christian? wonderful!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nilon: 6:42pm On May 09, 2022
snoopz:
Apostle see boobi e dey smile grin
But dat him gbola get veins wey fit kill person o grin grin
how big is your cøck? Am a bad girl
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On May 09, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

She's disturbed.

How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by kay29000(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
ensamy:
Suleiman means Solomon who married more than 300 wives excluding concubines and he knack all of them. Apostle Suleiman is still on rehearsal, so make una leave him to start...

Lol.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by theamazonguru(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2022
Authoreety:
Where is d nude na....

OP e be like you Wan make we chain u
You don't wanna see it.
The vein no be here.
It's littered on Twitter na.
Just follow the twitter link in the post.

Plenty things dey happen behind closed doors.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Omoluabi16(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, if he doesn't do something to stop her, she'll keep coming back, in which everything will be out in the open eventually.
This is like the season 3 or so.
season 4 is in production then. grin
True though. He needs to shut her up
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sagefromtheeast: 6:55pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

How did you come to that conclusion?

Just watch... it's a predictable sequence.
She's so hopeless she has nothing else to do to remain relevant than to blackmail...
She did it before, and trended.
She retracted and apologized, and trended.
Now she's back again.
People will soon see her for what she is,a tramp.
Then she loathes herself and commits suicide
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by biggy00000(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2022
Be careful with video calls/sex video calls, someone might be getting screenshot evidence.

Oluwa a wa pelu wa
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Invitationn: 7:00pm On May 09, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Shameful man
Shameless.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by wirinet(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
Omoluabi16:
well she's done her worst. Dented his image, released his nudes. So I don't think she has any trumpcard left.Shes shameless, crazy. The Apostle fumbled Sha, but who am I to judge him? tongue

So you cannot judge Apostle, but you can judge Stephanie Otobo. She is alleging blackmail intimidation and threats to her life - she is crazy. Apostle that is accused of adultery, threatening and intimidation - do not judge him.

You guys are super misogynistic. I wonder if you guys have mothers and sisters.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by wirinet(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

She's disturbed.

Then what does Apostle Suleiman need? Mental and spiritual commendation?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Handsum64: 7:10pm On May 09, 2022
As gullible as Nigerian Christians

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.