Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says (97328 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
Hahahhahahaha
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

And so

Na only Suleiman get blockus...

Who never fvck up hands in the air....

Free Sulieman Madam Jezebel

Prophet Solomon fvck pass anything yet God no use am against am

Ah-beg! When Solomon turn prophet? grin grin
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mooh247: 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ah-beg! When Solomon turn prophet? grin grin

Abi wetin he be for bible
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by ismodiwa(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The real pastors we know are the ones with complete christian name,but ds bald headed man with mixed name naa scammer
Ashewo!!!!

You're dull, even jesus was called isah..
Will you call him fake?
You mustn't make comment
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by riczy(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
Apostle really need to nack u wohtowohto so as to reset ur brain! Cox this ur brain need factory setting!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Abi wetin he be for bible

Of all the Kings wey dey for bible, na Solomon be woman wrapper pass naa? cheesy
Baba come get lyrics die! grin
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mooh247: 5:31pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Of all the Kings wey dey for bible, na Solomon be woman wrapper pass naa? cheesy
Baba come get lyrics die! grin

My mentor for bible

Who no one be like King Solomon
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by gift2xl: 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Why is her pix up instead is what I don't understand.

I get your point, but only God knows.
Pls don't expect perfection from humans, they are bound to make mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by osazsky(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2022
I wish Suleman can really Bleep her hard so that she go get sens3
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by danot1030: 5:35pm On May 09, 2022
Suleman fake Prophet, Apostle nacky nacky.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by jimetagambo: 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
Petermarshal:
Where is the penis?
Check twitter.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Roseey0(f): 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
How do you guys cover this things up and then do a u-turn eventually angry

Make una dey fear God naw

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by jimetagambo: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
danot1030:
Superman fake Prophet, Apostle nacky nacky.
grin
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by ensamy(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2022
Suleiman means Solomon who married more than 300 wives excluding concubines and he knack all of them. Apostle Suleiman is still on rehearsal, so make una leave him to start...

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by jimetagambo: 5:40pm On May 09, 2022
This girl finish the apostle on twitter cheesy

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Stricker321: 5:40pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president

Nobody is begging you to stay. Japa if you want to, you don't have to announce it here.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about

I can pay your visa
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
ismodiwa:

You're dull, even jesus was called isah..
Will you call him fake?
You mustn't make comment
You self don try
Enjoy yourself
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nigerialabalaba: 5:42pm On May 09, 2022
Carbondioxide:

Nope.

If you want to say Tafawa Balewa Square in Igbo, you say Otobo Tafawa Balewa
Tank you Sir.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
God cannot be mocked or ridiculed.
Whatever one sows, one reaps.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sleekfingers: 5:45pm On May 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The drama between Canadian-based singer Stephanie Otobo and her alleged estranged lover Apostle Johnson Suleman may be far from over.

The singer took to her Twitter page on Monday, May 9, 2022, where she shared "continued to drag him" over their relationship.

In a new twist, the singer shared photos of the popular pastor's penis during one of their sexting conversations.

She also revealed that the popular pastor arrested her on her arrival to the country to shoot a music video with Timaya.

Otobo and Suleman's s*x scandal first made the headlines in 2017.

The singer released a set of damaging Snapchat shots on the internet allegedly of herself and the pastor, whom, she claimed, impregnated and dumped her.

Fromm kinky s*x, s-xting, abo*tion and even an alleged planned wedding, Nigerians were left in shock as the singer share the ugly details of their relationship.

Sources: Stephanie Otobo's Twitter Page|Pulse Ng

Apostle suleiman ma ti do obo daran ooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2022
mu2sa2:
These pastors are all fake. Either they're fvcking about or fleecing around, or preparing to fly people to heaven.
Hahahaha, Christianity na wa!
Lol very funny religion my foot
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
Realists:

Christianity & Kpekus matter na 5 & 6.
Kindly google the fact that Catholic church paid over $ 4,000,000,000 for Kpekus.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by prophetfire: 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Something must be wrong with this girl
. The olosho with her stale and dumb story. This time she spiced it up with useless pictures of penis.
She did a dumb and wack music and wants to use her poor sex story to drive streaming numbers. She is disturbing Twitter space with her rubbish and people with non-functional brain are giving her what she desires.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Omoluabi16(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
sisisioge:
I know shes telling the truth. I also know that the oga in question has more to lose than her so he will spare nothing to get his image cleaned up....essentially, I hope she got the right counsel before shaking the tables again
But I don't seem to understand miss otobo's grouse here. Is there a baby somewhere he has refused to accept? It looks like indeed they had something, but how is that problem when she keeps bringing out old pictures we've all seen? Make she rest.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For sure..but some f**ls will insult you once you call their BS out.. grin

Don't you have friends that are religious?
Do you consider them "f**ls"?
I think that is disrespectful and very offensive.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On May 09, 2022
Omoluabi16:
But I don't seem to understand miss otobo's grouse here. Is there a baby somewhere he has refused to accept? It looks like indeed they had something, but how is that problem when she keeps bringing out old pictures we've all seen? Make she rest.

She's definitely been blackmailing him.
I'd sue her if I were him. After all, she's done her worst.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by lasheun: 6:00pm On May 09, 2022
Okay then.
They should continue in their sin.
Mooh247:

Live your future let them live their past

Everyone commits sin nobody be Saint
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Oparasunny125(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:

funny guy
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Pickmycall: 6:00pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

And so

Na only Suleiman get blockus...

Who never fvck up hands in the air....

Free Sulieman Madam Jezebel

King Solomon fvck pass anything yet God no use am against am

Suleiman dey deny say he knew her.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by chaloskyx: 6:02pm On May 09, 2022
Christianity is a sham people listen nau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no such thing as God haba this Christianity is a western plot to make Africans docile una no go listen a whole pastor who claims to here directly from God is an adulterer and God would still speak through him this Sunday its either God himself does not have morals or Suleiman himself is God simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don't you have friends that are religious?
Do you consider them "f**ls"?
I think that is disrespectful and very offensive.
Actually I don't do that... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.