Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Own An Hisense Tv With Less Than 50k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Own An Hisense Tv With Less Than 50k (545 Views)

50" Android Hisense TV Available For Sale / How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV / New Hisense 32" HD TV With 1year Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Own An Hisense Tv With Less Than 50k by Preshybaybee: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
The cinematic experience I enjoy using hisense television is definitely one worth sharing, family time in my household is fun time. The kids enjoy watching their favourite cartoons while my wife wouldn’t stop gushing about the nonstop audio-visual entertainment, indeed I made the right decision purchasing this item from CDcare.

The hisense 40 INCH A5100 LED 2HDMI, 2 USB DIVX, 1 AV, VGA-RGB, Black Free Bracket has me on lockdown, I am a proud husband and dad because the smiles on my family’s face didn’t push me to break a bank before I could achieve this.
I am an average salary earner but living comfortably all thanks to CDcare flexible payment plans. I have purchased gadgets, home appliances and electronics at market price with zero kobo added. I have experienced the goodness of paying small small and I can confidently attest that my family and I has moved to the easy life with CDcare.

I bought the hisense 40 INCH A5100 LED 2HDMI, 2 USB DIVX, 1 AV, VGA-RGB, Black Free Bracket from CDcare using the 4 months payment plan at #34,454.75 monthly for 4 consecutive months. There is an option for insurance and I chose it. As a sharp guy that I am, I didn’t mind paying a token for insurance. Although, the insurance is optional but I chose to insure my item.
CDcare is out here performing wonders and giving everyone a sweet taste of the easy life, I must confess that I am hooked!

Download the CDcare app and if you have any questions or concerns kindly reach out to them on @supportcdcare.ng
Re: How To Own An Hisense Tv With Less Than 50k by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Preshybaybee:
The cinematic experience I enjoy using hisense television is definitely one worth sharing, family time in my household is fun time. The kids enjoy watching their favourite cartoons while my wife wouldn’t stop gushing about the nonstop audio-visual entertainment, indeed I made the right decision purchasing this item from CDcare.

The hisense 40 INCH A5100 LED 2HDMI, 2 USB DIVX, 1 AV, VGA-RGB, Black Free Bracket has me on lockdown, I am a proud husband and dad because the smiles on my family’s face didn’t push me to break a bank before I could achieve this.
I am an average salary earner but living comfortably all thanks to CDcare flexible payment plans. I have purchased gadgets, home appliances and electronics at market price with zero kobo added. I have experienced the goodness of paying small small and I can confidently attest that my family and I has moved to the easy life with CDcare.

I bought the hisense 40 INCH A5100 LED 2HDMI, 2 USB DIVX, 1 AV, VGA-RGB, Black Free Bracket from CDcare using the 4 months payment plan at #34,454.75 monthly for 4 consecutive months. There is an option for insurance and I chose it. As a sharp guy that I am, I didn’t mind paying a token for insurance. Although, the insurance is optional but I chose to insure my item.
CDcare is out here performing wonders and giving everyone a sweet taste of the easy life, I must confess that I am hooked!

Download the CDcare app and if you have any questions or concerns kindly reach out to them on @supportcdcare.ng
you're advertising CDcare when it's taking them 10 working days (13days )to refund my balance , even after many calls and emails they maintain its their policy why does it have to take that long in this. Developed world

1 Like

Re: How To Own An Hisense Tv With Less Than 50k by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 256gb - 140K / Sold / Pick Up Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.