Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly (693 Views)

BREAKING: Sanusi's Banishment To Nasarawa - Buhari, Nasarawa Gov Meet / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by favorite1234: 3:08pm On May 09, 2022
Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House of Assembly Speaker, Ibrahim Abdullahi.

He said;

“We appreciate your capacity and intelligence. And we are thankful that we have somebody like Mr. Vice President in this country. We don’t need to be reminded that even Mr. President trusts you so much, and trusts your capacity. You love this country, and we are sure by the time Mr. Vice President takes over from President Muhammadu Buhari, you will start where he ends.

By the special grace of God, the Vice President will take over the ticket of the APC. We are going to line up behind you. If truly, we want this country to prosper, this is the time to rally round Mr. Vice President. It is not about religion; it is about capacity. We are sure of your capacity and we are sure you are going to take us to the next level.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by successmatters(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
"am laughing at you all" grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by pharmagba: 3:37pm On May 09, 2022
That's my prayer
Osinbajo is the only man to be trusted.
He has been under the best and worst.
He has the requisite experience and qualifications to lead us.

Most of all has the fear of God.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by orisa37: 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
Very good.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by kokoA(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
I'm not sure of that though, but I'm tired of hearing old names like Buhari, Tinibu, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku, etc. These are people I've been hearing of since I was born. Goodluck Jonathan almost changed that but again we went back.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
kokoA:
I'm not sure of that though, but I'm tired of hearing old names like Buhari, Tinibu, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku, etc. These are people I've been hearing of since I was born. Goodluck Jonathan almost changed that but again we went back.

Why are you not sure? Lol.... politics!
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by TheRareGem1(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Exactly what we want.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by okefranci: 6:07pm On May 09, 2022
This is what we have been praying for
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Will Take Over From Buhari ~ Nasarawa State House Of Assembly by tit(f): 6:08pm On May 09, 2022
To collapse Nigeria kpata kpata?
Make una vote Tinubu - the man who know road

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible / Dàpọ Abiodun Deserved What He Got / Fubara Siminayi Recieves Certificate Of Return As PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.