Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor (20700 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Can u show me where I said u said something wrong. Meanwhile, Why d anger and bitterness? What did he say that is wrong?
he has slavery mentality.

Can he said the same bullshi.t if it is Korean, Vietnam,or camerounian?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Bankowner: 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
If this is not free advert for All One, then I don't know what is. If the man is denying the report, should it warrant narrating his life history with emphasis on All One?

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Tradegood: 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
like governor election, right?
Public office, Mayor

But I just read were someone quoted him saying he applied for Nigerian citizenship but was not qualified.

He is a citizen by birth already abi?

If this is not the case, then why do our women travel to America to get born pikin so that them go be American citizen?

Someone explain please.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Blue3k(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I no dey follow you argue, oga.

So, what makes him uneligible? Tell me, seems you know a lot about this topic.

He's not a natural born Nigerian. If he was a Nigerian he would be a naturalized one.

177. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if

a.he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by lexy2014: 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
he has slavery mentality.

Can he said the same bullshi.t if it is Korean, Vietnam,or camerounian?

How does he have slavery mentality? Why d anger and bitterness? What did he say that is wrong?

Is it your anger that is making u make grammatical errors?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Pocketnews: 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
He would make a good Governor better than all the clowns currently parading themselves

2 Likes

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Petshopng: 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
Nigerians and Rumor
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by TobiAbuja: 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
As a child in Nigeria, and with one of his sons.

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Pocketnews: 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
He would make a good governor

2 Likes

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Asianjollof007: 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
Blue3k:

He's not a natural born Nigerian. If he was a Nigerian he would be a naturalized one.

He is a nigerian by birth, isn't he? He was born in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by aribisala0(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
johncreek:
Not eligible how?
Eligible how?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

He is a nigerian by birth, isn't he? He was born in nigeria.

Wrong he's not hence why he has to apply to be naturalized citizen.

lexy2014:

a.he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

What does the above mean?

Read the constitution. Remember he has to apply to become a naturalized citizen meaning he wasn't born one.

Chapter III: Citizenship 25. 1. The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth namely

a. every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria: Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria;

b. every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

c. every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

2. In this section, “the date of independence” means the 1st day of October 1960.

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by moyosore32: 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
D fact that he’s going to contest from that kain #all for all pple’s party got me pondering if it was actually true when I jam d news
Na which pple dey that kain party lol
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Meteng: 4:12pm On May 09, 2022
shigishege:
It would have been nice if he can run for the office of the president.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2022
lexy2014:

How does he have slavery mentality? Why d anger and bitterness? What did he say that is wrong?

Is it your anger that is making u make grammatical errors?
he is saying the bullshit just because he white
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
just because he white?

Nope... Because he is from a country and continent where things actually work... Where people actually lead!

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
Tradegood:

Public office, Mayor
mayorship is small compared to number 2 citizen (governor)

Tradegood:

But I just read were someone quoted him saying he applied for Nigerian citizenship but was not qualified.

He is a citizen by birth already abi?
I don't Know.

Tradegood:

If this is not the case, then why do our women travel to America to get born pikin so that them go be American citizen?

Someone explain please.
they want the children to be American citizen because of better life not because of political post.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by lexy2014: 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
he is saying the bullshit just because he white

How's that slavery mentality and what's wrong with him saying that?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... Because he is from a country and continent where things actually work... Where people actually lead!
see u

What an a hole?

So it would make plateau a good place because of that?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
lexy2014:

How's that slavery mentality and what's wrong with him saying that?
I've already asked u.

Is he going to say the same if the guy is camerounian?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by crackhouse(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
This guy just ended up making himself popular.. now we all know him as a white man who contested for governor in plateau whether true or not... he took the advantage to lay down his working experiences...thumbs up bro

3 Likes

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by lexy2014: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
I've already asked u.

Is he going to say the same if the guy is camerounian?

am not in his mind to know what he will say or not say. Am not the one getting emotional and making accusations. You are the one. Based on your accusations, How's does the guy have slavery mentality and what's wrong with him saying that he wanted the white guy to contest for president ?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by Foodlovers: 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
Our people love to peddle rumors unnecessarily
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by lexy2014: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Foodlovers:
Our people love to peddle rumors unnecessarily

Isn't it a good rumour?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by compton11(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
lexy2014:

am not in his mind to know what he will say or not say. Am not the one getting emotional and making accusations. You are the one. Based on your accusations, How's does the guy have slavery mentality and what's wrong with him saying that he wanted the white guy to contest for president ?

how many time u want me to keep explaining?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by lexy2014: 4:44pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
how many time u want me to keep explaining?

Cos u haven't explained anything that's why am asking:

How's does the guy have slavery mentality and what's wrong with him saying that he wanted the white guy to contest for president ?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor by nedekid: 4:55pm On May 09, 2022
Rikze:
shocked

I had my personal reservations when I saw the news, I knew it's either the news is fake of something is wrong with the guy.

What were your concerns about him running for political office if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) / President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.