Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone (178 Views)

APC Likely Presidential Ticket Combination / Apc's Likely Approach To Edo State Polls / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone by fineboynl(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2022
See attached

Re: APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone by PremiumTech: 3:27pm On May 09, 2022
Obscene amount of money. shocked
Re: APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone by Xscape1993(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Evil party. Bad product...
Re: APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone by lonecatt(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2022
If it were in the past when apc was an opposition party, they would have used it to campaign and even protested that the government use half of the money in settling university lecturers.
Re: APC Likely To Generate 3 Billion For Presidential Primary Alone by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
lonecatt:
If it were in the past when apc was an opposition party, they would have used it to campaign and even protested that the government use half of the money in settling university lecturers.

True talk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs Tenure Extension For Six Months -robert Clarke SAN / Android Phone Graphics / Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.