Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade (178 Views)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Presidency: Ayade Picks APC Senatorial Form As Backup Plan / 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by Obio4real(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2022
Governor Ben Ayade has finally reacted to reports that he bought the All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial nomination form few days after some groups presented him with the party's presidential nomination form in Abuja, a move many described as having a plan B.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS had reported that a list indicating that the governor purchased the form on May 10, had leaked.

Reacting in a statement on Friday by his Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Christian Ita, the governor said he's still in the race for the presidency, describing the purchase of the form in his name as a distraction.

The governor denied knowledge of the purchase of the form.

Professor Ben Ayade said he is in the presidential race to win and is thus not running for senate as being speculated.

Ayade said while his attention has been drawn to the purported purchase of senatorial nomination form in his name, those behind it did so without his knowledge or authorization.

The governor emphasized that the only election he is contesting is for the office of the president.

Mr. Ita quoted the governor as saying:

"I make bold to say, and also reassure millions of my supporters across the country that I am in the presidential race to win and will pursue this ambition to its logical conclusion.

"I am currently engrossed in octane consultations with critical party stakeholders on how to clinch the presidential ticket of my great party, the APC and have nothing to do with a purported Senate form bearing my name" the statement further quoted the presidential hopeful as saying.

Describing the alleged Senate form as a distraction targeted at his presidential ambition, Ayade urged his supporters to remain resolute in their support and not to fall for "this distraction targeted at our collective resolve to reinvent Nigeria through our impending victory.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/05/i-didnt-buy-senatorial-form-myself.html

1 Like

Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by Obio4real(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, Seun
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by Mandate2023: 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin dis ppl just want to donate money to d party
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by PrinceOfLagos: 5:13pm On May 13, 2022
Go for Senate , Presidency no be your mate
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by ljoh: 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
English speaker
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
Why waste 100m when you know you won't even come in the 5th position in the presidential primaries?
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by abobote: 5:17pm On May 13, 2022
Nigeria is filled with comedians.
Simply reject the form and focus on the presidency
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by yorubarere: 5:19pm On May 13, 2022
Lying is the first prerequisite to just politics. Oya no take the senatorial form since you don't know about it. cheesy
Re: Senatorial Form: I Didn't Buy It Myself, My Focus Is Presidency - Ayade by IgOga(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2022
So you nor go submit the senatorial form today? Yeye dey smell shocked The SE is not serious about getting APC presidential ticket

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil In Ijaw Land Is Curse To The Land. / Acpp Calls For Suspension Of Osun Ipac Chairman, Wale Adebayo / Yoruba That Don't Have Voters Card Shouldn't Complain About Fulani Domination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.