Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Master Of Science In One Year (part Time) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master Of Science In One Year (part Time) (266 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / 21 Universities That Offer Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria / Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Of Science In One Year (part Time) by latoiya: 4:04pm On May 09, 2022
Hello House..

I enrolled for my Msc in Peace and Conflict Resolution in a distance learning institution using two semesters (one year). My result was approved by the Department, Faculty, PG school and forwarded to the University Senate by the Registry, of which my name came out on the convocation list and my certificate printed, the school registry has refused to release my certificate to me citing incomplete semesters...I cited my reasons as the possibility of the school granting access to register my third semester and project course together and since there are limited or no classroom activities I was able to combine my studies and research project together for my second semester, which afforded me the time to finish up at the pace of one year,

Is the registry action right for withelding the certificate after I have been cleared for convocation and the certificate had been produced ?
Re: Master Of Science In One Year (part Time) by latoiya: 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
The school has system of even running a degree or Masters program for as long as 10 years, you can start a program in 2022 and decide to graduate in 2030 or beyond..

A lot of student had graduated with the same two semesters in the past with their certificate being released to them as soon as convocation is done, I wonder why they decided to withheld my result, if they hadn't want me to graduate they shouldn't have cleared me and my other colleagues for convocation and certificate printed... or should behave recalled previous student who graduated within the two semesters..

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Universities To Study And Earn A Degree When ASUU Is On STRIKE / Queensland University Law Scholarship / Turkiye Burslari Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.