Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva (16249 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by Malori: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Honestly, I will vote Kunle Poly or MC Oluomo if they contest. I can trust them much more than our present politicians.

I've been asking myself the question if I will vote in this coming elections because I don't see who I can trust my vote with again in this banana republic.
Abi
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by Malori: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Shut up and stop typing nonsense that don't make any sense.

Rendered the seat useless yet big luminaries like Osinbajo, Peter Obi, Atiku, Darski, Ken Nnamani, Dave Umahi are competing for the job?

Stop typing nonsense just to attract stupiid likes.
At the end you said nothing
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by Theoarhics: 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
If Buhari can be president anybody can do it.
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by vincentbravo(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
I have said it several times that this is APC strategy to launder money into the party for 2023 Election.

It's a well organized strategy where bigwigs and party stakeholders have been asked to contribute by regional according to your portfolio and position in the party to financially fortify the party for 2023 elections vote buying and selling.

APC being a failed party, don't want to take any chances during 2023, and cash is the solution.
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2022
Ray07:
Are two party's any different.

People don wise up mister.
Wise up to what? Forget bro, either APC or PDP will triumph come 2023
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Buhari has rendered the seat of the president useless. Even the position of NURTW is more revered than presidency now. It remains MC Oluomo and Kunle Poly to declare

But why are they not purchasing PDP form like this?
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
Bobloco:
Buhari has really rendered the office of the president to some thing that is being hawk around like gala to the extent that all manner of charlatans now wants a bite

Stop wailing. 100 people can come out to contest, it is still only one person that will become the president. I just don't understand why you guys are crying like all of them will share the seat together. You people sabi cry sha
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by Tareq1105: 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Only 3 aspirants are serious on that list others are pretender and fund raisers.
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by peculiar2233: 11:44pm On May 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Declare for what.who tell you olu omo is my boss my boss is Yusuf Magaji Bichi...My political mentor is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. grin
Eleribu go back to sleep again but, don't drink garri before you sleep this time cuz it causes nightmare most time. Your mumu never do osihun. Keep dreaming!!!
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by Dannycypher(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Cross River State Ayade cannot Govern well n you think he can be a President of Nigeria. For 1 month now I've been buying fuel to power my Gen because we are in darkness no light n yet we have a Governor.
Gratuities have not been paid since the inception of his administration till date.
That means Nigerians will be in total darkness and doom when he becomes the president.
Buhari has made Nigeria a play ground so everybody wants to become the President.
Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by bigcasava1(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
this useless governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siemens Extends Completion Of Nigeria’s Power Project To 2030 / What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? / We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.