Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) (479 Views)

The Decline Of The Dollar After A Saudi Deal To Sell Oil Away From The Dollar / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by dryakson(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2022

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by tydi(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2022
smiley

Hehehehe

Is all I can say!!!

There is a price to everything

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Malory: 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
You will end up there after all. Your shadow is pursuing you

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by BigTableShaker(f): 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
WTF!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Obagofixxy: 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
who never Bleep up

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2022
Deep Quote
No one really knows where the cookie will crumble.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by illicit(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
Me sef I no like 2 dey stay where I no go see my people

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Drillminded: 5:39pm On May 09, 2022
This man is layers deep. Shallow minds just can't comprehend.

Elon shop noku!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by doggedfighter(f): 5:50pm On May 09, 2022
Nice reply .
Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by kmaster007: 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Illuminati
Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2022
Deep !!
Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nice reply .

As in ehn. E wan threaten am with hell. Na there we dey go straight. Nothing dey happen.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by doggedfighter(f): 6:27pm On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:

As in ehn. E wan threaten am with hell. Na there we dey go straight. Nothing dey happen.

grin grin

Hell go too sweet grin

Many interesting people go full there grin

I love hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Melancholy(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2022
See as una dey play with Hell?! Lolz

No be serekambia o!

Paradise be my portion. I'm convinced

Even the so called richest man is not even filled with wisdom to have at least allow those wise words of the Arab man permeate his system but he was so quick to scribble gibberish to satisfy God knows who.

You can make heaven.
#Talk&Do

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by lordm(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
This is a perfect reply. Really funny
Re: Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) by Karleb(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2022
This begs the question, why would you create hell when you know vast majority of humans to ever live will go there anyways? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abia PDP Victory Movement Declare Support For Chief Okey Ahiwe For Governor – Am / Unlimited Arbitrage Opportunity / Chat GPT Login Here – Chat GPT Sign Up Here, Access And Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.