Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island (341 Views)

Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by AldrichAmes: 5:35pm On May 09, 2022
https://twitter.com/ukraine66251776/status/1523608839714897921?s=21&t=HqJLr8AcUYwJ5wzrpTqC_Q

Ukrainians have been posted video games and manipulated videos about Snake Island since Saturday. But the truth has now started coming out today.

The second in command of their navy Colonel Ihor Bedzai was killed with tens of other Ukrainian forces when Russia shot down about 4 Ukrainian helis with troops, 4 jets and 3 TB2 drones on Snake Island this weekend. A Ukrainian attack boat was also completely destroyed.

Ukrainian sources below:

Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by DoggoneDogg: 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
What a shame.
If such high ranking official can be killed like a chicken, imagine the fate of the recruits.
Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by Ezehillary(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
What a pity anyways Rip
Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by MangekyoAlt: 7:16pm On May 09, 2022
Isn't it funny how unverified posts carrying news about killed Russian generals hitting front page with the speed of light. But when it is the other way round, e.g this post, the completely useless, bigoted, and biased nairaland shit head mods do as if they didn't see it.

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by DerrickzB: 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Isn't it funny how unverified posts carrying news about killed Russian generals hitting front page with the speed of light. But when it is the other way round, e.g this post, the completely useless, bigoted, and biased nairaland shit head mods do as if they didn't see it.

My brother, now you see how people are!! I use to wonder people that supports Buhari but seeing this nairaland mods ehn, I understand it all!! I had an argument with seun about the Russo-Ukraine crisis!! I no insult or abuse am, next thing I was banned!! Their nature is so bias and unworthy to lead or govern a platform like this.. it’s a pity!!

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by MangekyoAlt: 7:45pm On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:

My brother, now you see how people are!! I use to wonder people that supports Buhari but seeing this nairaland mods ehn, I understand it all!! I had an argument with seun about the Russo-Ukraine crisis!! I no insult or abuse am, next thing I was banned!! Their nature is so bias and unworthy to lead or govern a platform like this.. it’s a pity!!
My brother, they say; give a black man little authority, and power, he'll start feeling like superman. I debated him too, just like you. In a civil manner at that. But I noticed something after those few days.
After my debate with him, I started noticing that the anti-spam bot would ban me for no damn reason. The one that made me realize that I was deliberately being targeted was this harmless and civilized debate I was having with one guy on a thread, I was educating and schoooling him when suddenly I was struck again by the anti-spam bot. The anti-spam bot not only banned me, it also deleted my comment. I switched to my other account and pleaded with the mods for hours, constantly mentioning them to get their attention. I even said to them that they should at least bring back my epistle if they don't want to unban me, at least. Nothing.
Na then I realize Wetin dey actually happen.
Dumbasses banned me for no reason at all and made it look like it was the anti-spam bot doing it.
Murthafuckas have turned this forum into a Ukrainian propaganda dumb site and when you try to debunk their shitty, propaganda claims, they send anti-spam bots after you, that is if they don't ban you themselves.
But bro, don't worry yourself too much.
They own the site, they make rules. Na normal thing. If they ban you again, leave and return again when your ban elapses. No be death.
No man came to this world with any damn thing. 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, or 30 years from now, them go die leave the property behind.

When I see useless posts like those two now pushed to front page by Seun, I just laugh.
They are deliberately pushing propagandas like that to make people think russia is losing in the war, when in reality, Ukraine is being kicked and bitch slapped like a little Slut.

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by Opolopoopolonio: 7:47pm On May 09, 2022
Something to excite pro-Putin luuunatics

Las las, Mariupol hasn't been completely conquered by Russia
Re: Deputy Commander Of Ukrainian Navy Killed On Snake Island by DerrickzB: 9:40pm On May 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

My brother, they say; give a black man little authority, and power, he'll start feeling like superman. I debated him too, just like you. In a civil manner at that. But I noticed something after those few days.
After my debate with him, I started noticing that the anti-spam bot would ban me for no damn reason. The one that made me realize that I was deliberately being targeted was this harmless and civilized debate I was having with one guy on a thread, I was educating and schoooling him when suddenly I was struck again by the anti-spam bot. The anti-spam bot not only banned me, it also deleted my comment. I switched to my other account and pleaded with the mods for hours, constantly mentioning them to get their attention. I even said to them that they should at least bring back my epistle if they don't want to unban me, at least. Nothing.
Na then I realize Wetin dey actually happen.
Dumbasses banned me for no reason at all and made it look like it was the anti-spam bot doing it.
Murthafuckas have turned this forum into a Ukrainian propaganda dumb site and when you try to debunk their shitty, propaganda claims, they send anti-spam bots after you, that is if they don't ban you themselves.
But bro, don't worry yourself too much.
They own the site, they make rules. Na normal thing. If they ban you again, leave and return again when your ban elapses. No be death.
No man came to this world with any damn thing. 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, or 30 years from now, them go die leave the property behind.

When I see useless posts like those two now pushed to front page by Seun, I just laugh.
They are deliberately pushing propagandas like that to make people think russia is losing in the war, when in reality, Ukraine is being kicked and bitch slapped like a little Slut.

My brother, all you have said are nothing but the truth!! I have also noticed their partiality!! They should eat the nairaland!! Their actions here doesn’t affect what Russia is doing to Ukraine everyday!! We move bro

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And Togo Rebuilding Border Markers / Biden Says 'putin's Tax On Both Food And Gas' Is To Blame For Record-inflation / MAGA Republican From Ghana Now US Citizen Sends A Powerful Message To Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.