Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy (45522 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / Amaechi Talks About FG Mortgages For A Chinese Loan / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by dettolgel: 1:33pm On May 10, 2022
tuzle:
did u guys read the news at all? may weather is so rich that i doubt even amaechi can pay him

May Weather did not become rich my doing free publicity.
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by dettolgel: 1:34pm On May 10, 2022
JasonEkanem:

Mayweather's visit to Nigeria wasn't political. He had only chosen to visit Amaechi as part of the visit

Bros this celebrates usually get appearance fees before going to most places.

He visited Amaechi for free because they were class mate or because they knew each other way back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by dettolgel: 1:36pm On May 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Na wetin just dey my mind sef. Omo, to think there are nairalanders who don't have 100k comfortable in their account supporting these criminals called politicians especially the APC ones.

There is something not quite right with the brain of the average Nigerian grin

Some naive people dey there dey shout say na free. My brother an average Nigerian is gullible and ill informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by mosaicafrique: 2:23pm On May 10, 2022
A visit to the next president
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by highness25(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
BlueZeeder:

Nigeria's Presidency isn't anyone's inheritance, not even the drug baron's lifetime aspiration.

Amaechi as Governor and Minister has proven that he can fix and lead the country

Let him fix Rivers State APC first. Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Your reasoning is as faulty as a four year old substandard beetle car.
Demented idio t without brain to reason.
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Heavensent01(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
BlueZeeder:

Nigeria's Presidency isn't anyone's inheritance, not even the drug baron's lifetime aspiration.

Amaechi as Governor and Minister has proven that he can fix and lead the country

by Mortgaging your future with loan and telling your parents to find money to treat themselves when they're attacked due to negligence

you fellowship of clowns will abused Osibanjo for the failure of ministry of transportation then exonerate the minister that super head the ministries, this tell how you dumb you people are in majority

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by VPN11(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2022
Two money bags grin

Mayweather visits Amaechi, reveals plans to establish a boxing Academy in Nigeria
Mayweather revealed Amaechi is concerned about empowering Nigerian youths.

Mayweather be careful ooo
You dey great the one and only
( Ubima Judas iscarot) the Fulani Talakawa #1

Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ExcelDBM: 4:04pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Demented idio t without brain to reason.

Lol, you just know words without what they mean. Your tuition fees would have fared better for a poultry and livestock investment scheme.
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Lol, you just know words without what they mean. Your tuition fees would have fared better for a poultry and livestock investment scheme.
Same to you.
Your existence is meaningless
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ExcelDBM: 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Same to you.
Your existence is meaningless

While you're as useless as the P in Psychology
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2022
ExcelDBM:

While you're as useless as the P in Psychology
And your are worthless like the P in PSYCHIATRY.
grin
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by blacknoir: 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Money open doors o. C as Mayweather wear trouser to visit a minister and presidential aspirant. If poor man try this now ,from the gate they will pursue him and call him irresponsible
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by lereinter(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
How much brought Mayweather Jr to ameachi.

See where your money will be going to when you vote ameachi as president.

Mayweather Jr didn't visit sports minister, na transport Minister he visit
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Kfed4ril(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Amaecheat you can't be next president. It's not get your turn.

Whos turn is it?
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Favour70000: 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
Amaechi said don't abuse only show them achievement.
skywalker240:

more like Frog eyed burdilion thief urchins.
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Favour70000: 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
Yes o. Home delivery. Deliver your home. Get it at your door step.
When Amaechi was given the minister for transportation he was abused,that after his support it's transportation they gave to him. They said the ministry is of less importance. But have u seen what has happened now. He brought it from no where to where it is right now. That is capacity,that is delivering your home like u made mention.
Your candidate might be a good one 15yrs ago but after 15yrs diminishing returns is expected to take place. But for Amaechi he's approaching his peak.
Sweetplum:

Home delivery. Amaecheat no dey do home delivery
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 10, 2022
Favour70000:
Yes o. Home delivery. Deliver your home. Get it at your door step.
When Amaechi was given the minister for transportation he was abused,that after his support it's transportation they gave to him. They said the ministry is of less importance. But have u seen what has happened now. He brought it from no where to where it is right now. That is capacity,that is delivering your home like u made mention.
Your candidate might be a good one 15yrs ago but after 15yrs diminishing returns is expected to take place. But for Amaechi he's approaching his peak.
Amaecheat is going no where.
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Bamzyriches451: 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Damn!
Nice one
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ExcelDBM: 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

And your are worthless like the P in PSYCHIATRY.
grin

That's you reaffirming what you are. F**k off
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by SunMusk(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
You re funny... Says i
Sweetplum:

Say God!
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
ExcelDBM:

That's you reaffirming what you are. F**k off
That's me endorsing your madness. Fuc k yourself!
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ExcelDBM: 7:00pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's me endorsing your madness. Fuc k yourself!

No time to waste on your trolling olofo
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Aaay: 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
For what
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by SunMusk(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
are you staying in Lagos?? quote author=Sweetplum post=112696240]
Say God![/quote]
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by paduzman: 10:34pm On May 10, 2022
What has the minister of transportation got to do with boxing?
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Nobody: 10:21am On May 11, 2022
I hope he didn't come to give him uppercut
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by Favor99(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2022
Wow I love this smiley Good work Mayweather and Amaechi
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by pedrilo: 8:54am On May 22, 2022
Buhari's candidate
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ceematics: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
winner37 bossman see as I dey beg u, u promised me by month end if e no dey tell me say e no dey, abeg no matter how small I go appreciate
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by winner37(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=ceematics post=113445270]winner37 bossman see as I dey beg u, u promised me by month end if e no dey tell me say e no dey, abeg no matter how small I go appreciate[/qOuote]

Guy just chill, is still in progress ooo
Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by ceematics: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=winner37 post=113452313][/quote]
ok Sir I believe ur weight no vex say I dey disturb u o, condition is really bad on my side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.