Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) (61083 Views)

Photos: Floyd Mayweather Visits Amaechi Ahead Of Dubai Exhibition Match / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy / The 1st Batch Of New Trains Built For Us Has Arrived - Rotimi Amaechi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asiwaju is now in the residence of the first runner up, former governor and former Minister of Transportation RT Honourable Rotimi Amaechi..

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Kwamecron(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
No time for rest.

The Game just began…

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by SadiqBabaSani: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Won't save him

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
When he visits Osinbajo I will clap and dance for him.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:
It's like you have not been in the country. You just came back from Panya

611 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by kcmichael: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
i thought magnus abe was the one to be visited ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are not current. grin grin

289 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by helinues: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice. Time to work together. Whatever reservations can wait till after the election

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
What is the important of visit since he will not smell Aso Rock? Nobody should remind us of the pains, worries, setbacks, regrets, sorrows and killings of the 2015 deadly political mistake in 2023.

23 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fantastic

A look at the house shows how much our politicians care about us tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
In the unlikely event that APC wins and anything happens to Lamidi Amoda Sangodele before handover, Amaechi becomes president as was done for Yahaya Bello grin

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

Has he visited? I have not followed the news. Then that's great oo!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by BabydiHot(f): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:
Nice. Time to work together. Whatever reservations can wait after the election
taaaa
not applicable to nairaland trolls

political prostitution is highly prohibited here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by BabydiHot(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

if he likes make hin visit baba alawo as usual
Nigerian youths have decided
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by tesppidd: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
kcmichael:
grin grin grin

There are about 500k plus registered APC members in Rivers.
Magnus Abe has only one supporter inside that 500k.

592 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jagaban keep building bridges but mkpurummiri addicts wanna force hostile peter obi that couldn't caution James Nwafor from killing his people, condemn ozubolu killings or speak against killings in anambra by UGM but quick to open his gutter mouth to talk about ondo Church massacre cos of propaganda down our throat. Is this how the coward who ran away from PDP gonna fight Iswap, boko haram and bandit

Jagaban is coming

103 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who is governing Lagos at the moment?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Won't save him
U will live to witness his Victory in HIS name...amen

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Osinbajo wey he don go see even b4 going to see Buhari......ipigs r backward sha grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:
He has done that
Were u sleeping?
U are not ready

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He just came back from Bujumbura grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He just came back from Bujumbura grin..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
kcmichael:

Was abe part of d primary aspirant?

Why should he visit someone already in his camp

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

if he likes make hin visit baba alawo as usual
Nigerian youths have decided
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
The youths...Yahoo gang
Or education na scam?
Which one ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by BabydiHot(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cajal:

The youths...Yahoo gang
Or education na scam?
Which one ?
they only need to have pvc that's all
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by hopman98: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Building bridges and lubricating his political machineries ahead of 2023. Jaga sabi this game. Obi too should start his planning soon. Structures aren't build on SM

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by BabydiHot(f): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mandate2023:

D same copy and paste dis mumu have been doing since morning grin grin ur elder brothers that were permutating b4 d primary have gone on nairaland exile.....ur own na land of no return coz u started early and u might not last grin
hahahhaahaha e pain am I've sacrificed my life on nairaland
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by DaniDani(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
In the unlikely event that APC wins and anything happens to Lamidi Amoda Sangodele before handover, Amaechi becomes president as was done for Yahaya Bello grin

After what happened to Audu and Yeye Bello ascended to the throne, the law was changed. In the unlikely event, Tinubu's running mate takes over. The north knows what they are doing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by Globad(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Hehehehe, the man is moving faster than you can cope with. Still you continue to criticise him

Continue

15 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) by abobote: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.