Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son (1095 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:01pm On May 09, 2022
56-year-old Jerome Nnanwude is charged with child abuse of his 16-year-old son, after finding him in possession of an unknown cell phone and durag as be picked him up from school. When the two arrived home, Jerome grabbed electric hair clippers and attempted to restrain his son and cut off all of his hair. The child resisted and tried to escape the room. His father, Jerome, then struck him on his hands repeatedly with the electric clipper’s teeth, repeatedly cutting the child’s hands . The child emailed his school that evening, stating he was afraid of his father and he had just been assaulted and disclosed about the cuts and bruises on his body. The following day, police documented the victim’s injuries and learned that the child’s mother, Helen Nnanwude, witnessed the assault, and eventually made her husband stop the assault due to the child’s injuries.

1 Share

Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On May 09, 2022
Send him to life time in jail..does he think he is in his sh**t hole country where the law doesn't work?
You don't abuse a kid in that manner.. BS and nonsense..*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by gaby(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
Hmmm

Pikin wey oga no want allow to witness the calamity Nigeria is becoming wan destroy him life kpatakpata.

What a life.

Pikin wey you for use style tell say make una visit Nigeria make you dump am for Bubu backyard waka go back your US in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by tit(f): 7:16pm On May 09, 2022
Unknown cell phone and drugs!!!
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:20pm On May 09, 2022
tit:
Unknown cell phone and drugs!!!

Where did you read the boy had drugs?
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Send him to life time in jail..does he think he is in his sh**t hole country where the law doesn't work?

It’s a miracle the mother wasn’t arrested yet.
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s a miracle the mother wasn’t arrested yet.
For being a witness right?

1 Like

Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2022
normal stuff in the west....you cant discipline your child in such a way!
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:12pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For being a witness right?

Yes, also complicit/accessory to
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes, also complicit/accessory to
They might see to get case..

1 Like

Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by suffering: 9:01am On May 10, 2022
For a durag, though. Lol. This is one hypocrisy I’ll never understand. If the child goes bad the law will have their way with him for years on end. They should leave adults to discipline their children. Most African beatings make a child more in line with the laws of the land.
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by kingthreat(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2022
He for just carry belt whip am well. Wetin be use clipper to cut the hand. That child will never forget
Re: Jerome Nnanwudi Arrested In The US After Abusing Son by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well, I hope u grow up and have kids of your own someday. Maybe you will be even more furious when u find such things in your child's possession. The anger took a grip on him and I think he lost all reasoning. I just hope him and his son finds a way to resolve this and that the son grows up much more responsibly.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught On Cctv Stealing From A Store In Lekki (vid) / Inside Life: Kidnapper Arrested With Little Girl Packaged In Sack In Akure (vi / Is This The Name Of A Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.