Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,217 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison (543 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison by naijaclass(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
A Lady who decided to study Law with a mission in mind to get her convicted Father out of prison has taken to her social media page to celebrate after she finally made her dream come through.

According to the young lady, her father has been in jail since she was 4 and she did what she could to get him out just in time to make her graduation.

Sharing the photo, she wrote;

I went to law school because my dad was sentenced to life in prison for non-violent drug crimes. I did what I could to get him out. He did 20 years and got out right in time for my graduation.

https://twitter.com/teeliciouss_/status/1523392794735251458?s=24

Re: Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2022
Wow.. Congratulations ooo.. After una don finish una drink make una come join me for here

Re: Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2022
Super woman. God bless your efforts.
Girls like Esther.
Girls like Deborah.
We are a chosen generation, a generation of hope, future and blessings.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2022
how did him getting out got to do with you studying law, since you havent even graduated til he got out?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Going To Study Law Just To Get Her Dad Out Of Prison by Falsecars: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
Lol.. congratulations sha

(1) (Reply)

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Guide For Canada Immigration / 30 Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature / Scholarship Opportunity For Nigeria Undergraduate Study Abroad 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.