Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu (1546 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / Crack In Wike’s Camp As Guber Candidate, Others Split On Atiku’s Calabar Rally / Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:36pm On May 09, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has proclaimed himself the party’s presidential candidate ahead of the forthcoming primaries.

He said that all other politicians currently jostling for the position lack the requisite experience and clout to match him in the quest for who succeeds President Muhammadu Buhari next year.

Tinubu spoke in Katsina on Monday when he met with Katsina State delegates explaining that he was there to solicit their support to fly the party’s presidential flag.

“I am already the APC presidential candidate, the others are aspirants,” Tinubu said adding that, “everybody can aspire and even run for the presidency but not everybody has the capacity to be President because most of them lack the experience.

“I have never lost an election and I am in the race to change Nigeria for the better.

“You (the delegates), are the greatest stakeholders because you will vote to determine who will fly the APC presidential flag.

“My administration will fight and combat insecurity, we will eliminate banditry and we will revertalise agriculture and electricity power for industrialisation and we will eliminate strikes in our educational institutions as it is not acceptable for our students to be in school for up to 10 years for a degree programme.”

In his welcome remarks, the Katsina APC Chairman, Sani Aliyu, said that, “Katsina APC is solidly behind you and will support you to realise your aspiration.”
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/road-to-2023-im-already-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-affirms/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by sirjoggy(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
It has been writing on the wall
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Mooh247: 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
cool

Some call it arrogance I call it confidence

They don't call him Jagaban warrior of Borgu or Asiwaju of Nigeria for nothing

I really miss Tinubu's funny old gbas gbos campaign of those days .... Many expired milk and ineffectual buffoon go collect soon when campaign proper starts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On May 09, 2022
Mumu

Always chest beating like a fool

APC presidential candidate my foot

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
cheesy

Chest beating

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by richiemcgold: 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
I don't want to see this as a brag or 'chestbeating' as some folks will call it here.

..this is 'self belief'. It is very crucial in any contest; be it sports or politics.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2022
Asiwaju is the candidate.

Others are aspirants.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:42pm On May 09, 2022
Mogbe, I don too laff. See wetin diz one dey talk. Shey na LeoDeKing and Mooh247 dey give you hope. Mehn, see your withdrawal letter. Na just to sign am remain. Dem go sign am, send you the photocopy soon

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Beremx(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2022
I love his guts.
I hope he survives the greatest shock of his life

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:46pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some call it arrogance I call it confidence

They don't call him Jagaban warrior of Borgu for nothing

I really miss Tinubu's funny old gbas gbos campaign of those days .... Many expired milk and ineffectual buffoon go collect soon when campaign proper starts

Dem go soon send am the photocopy of him signed withdrawal letter

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Mooh247: 7:48pm On May 09, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem go soon send am the photocopy of him signed withdrawal letter

Wetin concern Okoro and Aso Rock politics when no be Galla and Lacasera or fake products for Alaba

4 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Felimax(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2022
I swear this Tinubu flogging go sweet nor be here. For one week Nairaland go quiet.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:53pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Wetin concern Okoro and Aso Rock politics when no be Galla and Lacasera or fake products for Alaba

You go soon see sey Naija politics and gala hawking na the same thing

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2022
Real man with confidence
Tinubu, on your mandate we shall stand

4 Likes

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:55pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
I swear this Tinubu flogging go sweet nor be here. For one week Nairaland go quiet.
I don screenshot all their posts. After June 1, I go open compilation thread. My special mtn Naija top 100 mumus

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:56pm On May 09, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Real man with confidence Tinubu, on your mandate we shall stand
You go fall on top that mandate too

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 7:56pm On May 09, 2022
Tinubu,the greatest comedian of all times grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by gbaskiboy: 8:03pm On May 09, 2022
Tilumbu I dey your back supporting you. I have even sent 5k to you in support of your presidential form. In your manhood I stand

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by fyneguy: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Beremx:
I love his guts.
I hope he survives the greatest shock of his life

When he wins, I will visit you at Satellite Town/Festac side to console you, dear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by yyba: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu

Always chest beating like a fool

APC presidential candidate my foot
chest beating, but TINUBU is not from the south east. If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
fyneguy:

When he wins, I will visit you at Satellite Town/Festac side to console you, dear.

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by yyba: 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
cheesy

Chest beating
but he is not from the south east na . If you know you know tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by InnoBest188(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
Jagaban of Lagos
Has spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by TotoGame(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Tinubu's defeat will be brutal ..... it's gonna be nasty!!!! 1st of June go loud! severe pains loading.....

The iragbiji drug addict might end up taking rat poison like Awolowo.
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Salvador1: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
E go shock u.
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by Malori: 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Stale
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2022
grin

The way this man boasts. You will know that he has failed already.
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by dmostcheerful(f): 12:15am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:
I dey tell you, I swear peace go come small,they will know is not by gra gra
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by LogicBomb8: 12:16am On May 10, 2022
Its the comfidence 4 me, Na wetin dey giue dis man mind?
Re: I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu by 1875if: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Asiwaju is the candidate.

Others are aspirants.

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Aspirants And 20 Jesters Of APC. / A Notherner's Epic Response To Reno Omokri / More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.