Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable. (2021 Views)

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 / Nigerian Ambassador Flee Libya … Abandoning 12,440 Citizens / Spare-part Dealer On Iveco Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable. by sanmoh(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
[b]    IVECO 'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech Trailer head Diesel

Left Hand Drive
    Year 2000
    Manual
    White
    Price: N4.5m (Negotiable)

This Left Hand Drive manual tailer head,
It has just been shipped from belgium and is due to arrive in Nigeria in 2 weeks from Mon 19/09/2011. If interested email me on: san.mohammmed@gmail.com we can setup a meeting to discuss the terms of the deal here in the UK with myself or in our Lagos office it can be vied in our lagos office at ojodu ikeja. The truck will be available for viewing and inspection from the 2nd week of october to ensure your satisfaction before making any payments.

In addition, my company has assisted many individuals who have required vehicles for haulage/logistics businesses in Nigeria. It is quite well known that haulage and goods transport businesses is very profitable in Nigeria depending on how one postures itself in the industry. This is because of the lack of an adequate rail system and the prominence of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. So if anyone is interested in entering this business they can source their vehicles from my company as we buy and ship reliable tanker trucks, vans, tractor heads from the UK and other European countries (but please do your research before deciding to enter this business as only the shrewd survive - for more info on the fuel haulage business see this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-208467.0.html
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Road Directions From Lekki To Idumota, And To Computer Village Ikeja / 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.