Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) (39985 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Niece: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
A Lady who chose to study Law with an aim of getting her convicted father out of prison has taken to her social media page to celebrate after she finally made her dream come through.

According to the young lady, her father was given a life sentence for a non-violent drug crime when she was 4-years-old.
She decided to study law when she grew up in order to get him out of prison.

The excited lady who shared pictures of herself and her father said her father was released from prison just when she was about to graduate from school.
The lady further revealed that her father has spent twenty years in prison.

Sharing the picture she wrote;
"I went to law school because my dad was sentenced to life in prison for non-violent drug crimes. I did what I could to get him out. He did 20 years and got out right in time for my graduation.
Been gone since I was 4."

https://mobile.twitter.com/teeliciouss_/status/1523392794735251458

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
We are know this could only happen in a country where things work.

If to say na Naija, his life would have been deformed through serious torture that he wi received in olagbon or kirikiri, that's if they he didn't die there.

It's a beautiful thing tho, the dedication, trust me, she might not like the law thing while she was young or growing up.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
My women be Makin me proud..I love it..
Time for the rape apologist.. wannabe redpillers..women basher and hater..kids feeding from their momma's pot to come cry on this thread..

As far as the earth liveth..women are the best thing that ever happened to the earth.. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by InnoBest188(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
And if he finally gets out
He go come commit another crime again, because him pikin don turn lawyer

Omor men
People dey Shaa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
shocked Wow a dream come true!

Well before I click this thread I know it cannot happen in my country grin

That father will be proud of his daughter till eternity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2022
Nothing equates family love axwearugad.

Family will always gat your back no matter what

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19pm On May 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]

This man, stop deceiving yourself.
We love being a man..how about you?
grin
My women be Makin me proud..don't feel sad little boy.. grin

Or am I trans? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Cry baby..cry your a$$ out..poor boy.. grin grin
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
tongue

Dj Cuppy look alike.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by beautyhd: 8:41pm On May 09, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
We are know this could only happen in a country where things work.

If to say na Naija, he died who have turned to something else through the treatment he has received in olagbon or kirikiri, that's if they haven't killed him.

It's a beautiful thing tho, the dedication, trust me, she might not like the law thing while she was young or growing up.

Speak English please

5 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by beautyhd: 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
The father is a baller, looking healthier than free men.

Apart from restriction of outside movement and some forms of socializing, oyinbo prison is better than some living conditions in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Abbertee2: 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
My women be Makin me proud..I love it..
Time for the rape apologist.. wannabe redpillers..women basher and hater..kids feeding from their momma's pot to come cry on this thread..

As far as the earth liveth..women are the best thing that ever happened to the earth.. grin

You go soon h*ng urself hanty . The future is male not holow-show

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
Abbertee2:

You go soon h*ng urself hanty . The future is male not holow-show
English pls..
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by SegunBABA007(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2022
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Afonjamuslim24(f): 11:13am On May 10, 2022
According to the young lady, her father was given a life sentence for a non-violent drug crime when she was 4-years-old.
The Iragbiji/Chicago druggie is very lucky to have escaped a life sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by nony43(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2022
What a loving daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by WebWriter: 11:13am On May 10, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by planetE(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
The future is truly female

2 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by driand(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Dailymice: 11:14am On May 10, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Ricoteetee(f): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
Daughterly love

1 Like

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by pennywys(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
wink

This only happens in a sane cline, here in Nigeria zooo she wouldn't have gotten the admission in the first place when she can't afford to bribe the University admission officer

2 Likes

Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by planetE(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
beautyhd:

Speak English please

Brutality
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On May 10, 2022
A woman with a goal and ambition........

Not only doing okpomiliki or tweaking on social media.......
Re: Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) by Astxxbr: 11:16am On May 10, 2022
Waooow! All I can say grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.