Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) (39875 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:22pm On Apr 07
Man shares friend ordeal after 17 yrs in Uk, chased out of their apartment by his Nigeria wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOKzXQSOu0?si=MsFobDapMsoRz5IY

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:22pm On Apr 07
Nawaoooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:22pm On Apr 07
The devil is destroying homes 🏠 . The women are the ones allowing the devil to destroyed their homes. Once they traveled abroad, they start displaying hatred to their husbands.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Dottore: 12:24pm On Apr 07
Daughters of Eve. Bro come back and visit my mother's village. They have solution for this kind of atrocious act. Match wickedness with wickedness. Either she runs mad or dies a miserable death. Nonsense. When you have nothing to live for then be prepared to have everything to die for.

It will only cost you your petition which you present with Palm Wine, Kolanut and live Chicken. Promise them a ram in appreciation which you will bring when the deed is done.
But If you want it done sharp sharp, you can go extra mile by challenging them by bringing the ram before they do their own part of the agreement. You will indeed appreciate the powers of African Traditional Religion in administration of retributive justice. Nonsense!
It has worked wonders for many US based guys.
FYI it's not Juju. It's African Religion. Its officiated by Priests and elders of the land not just ordinary elders but Ozo Title holders.

It's an Ancestral Heritage upheld for generations.

Yeah it works.

215 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by thesicilian: 12:27pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
The devil is destroying homes 🏠 . The women are the ones allowing the devil to destroyed their homes. Once they traveled abroad, they start displaying hatred to their husbands.
The devil has always come into the home through the woman, right from the beginning of time. The fact that most men never see this coming always baffles me

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:29pm On Apr 07
thesicilian:

The devil has always come into the home through the woman, right from the beginning of time. The fact that most men never see this coming always baffles me
100% truths here. And the devil keep waxing stronger by the day. It’s very unfortunate seriously

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by SweetBuns(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07
He was probably abusive and/or controlling
There is no smoke without fire
For the white mans land, if you do anyhow to women you will see anyhow

38 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Caramia2020(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07
Wife abi devourer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Reminderz: 12:41pm On Apr 07
Men are truly the endangered species...

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by thesicilian: 12:50pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
Meaning you'd do the same.
If you don't want to be controlled why would you marry a man? Why do you work for an employer? The same foreign countries place strict financial and physical control on their citizens, why do you humbly obey all these and the only person you chose to fight is your husband who provides for you?

301 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by ItisWell22(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07
Story’s becoming too much.

Wetin dey xup that side?

9 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Demigod22: 1:32pm On Apr 07
Honestly, you can't do this to me and go scot-free. I will destroy your life. We have so many ways to kill a dog and the traditional way is one of them. I will destroy your life totally.

Bunch of lazy, unproductive, shallow minded, emotionally unstable, hoe.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by JONSYN7154: 1:35pm On Apr 07
Dottore:
Daughters of Eve. Bro come back and visit my mother's village. They have solution for this kind of atrocious act. Match wickedness with wickedness. Either she runs mad or dies a miserable death. Nonsense. When you have nothing to live for then be prepared to have everything to die for.

It will only cost you your petition which you present with Palm Wine, Kolanut and live Chicken. Promise them a ram in appreciation which you will bring when the deed is done.
But If you want it done sharp sharp, you can go extra mile by challenging them by bringing the ram before they do their own part of the agreement. You will indeed appreciate the powers of African Traditional Religion in administration of retributive justice. Nonsense!
FYI it's not Juju. It's African Religion. Its officiated by Priests and elders of the land not just ordinary elders but Ozo Title holders.

Yeah it works.
juju no dey work.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 1:44pm On Apr 07
JONSYN7154:
juju no dey work.
juju dey work. Dey there, people are still doing rituals in different form

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by otherway: 1:46pm On Apr 07
I hate stories like this.

Sometimes the guys have the blame.

I tell guys to understand that life in the UK is a 360° deviation from naija life especially when it comes to matrimony and if you are not ready to embrace it, you will always have issues with your wife.

In the western world, ladies call the shots so just leave your wife in naija if you can't calm down.

I have also realized that couples who knew themselves in naija long before one or both of them travel out usually have a more caudial relationship than those who met their significant other after either is already abroad.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 1:46pm On Apr 07
Dottore:

Yeah it works.
really juju works. But why are ladies behaving this way. This is not good for our society. What’s left in one’s destiny when one has lost 80% destiny in the marriage. It’s very unfortunate that we can see huge divorce in our society today. Very unfortunate situation

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 1:59pm On Apr 07
otherway:
I hate stories like this.

Sometimes the guys have the blame.

I tell guys to understand that life in the UK is a 360° deviation from naija life especially when it comes to matrimony and if you are not ready to embrace it, you will always have issues with your wife.

In the western world, ladies cut the shots so just leave your wife in naija if you can't calm down.

I have also realized that couples who knew themselves in naija long before one or both of them travel out usually have a more caudial relationship than those who met their significant other after either is already abroad.
I don’t agree with you. It’s the greediness of ladies that always caused this issues of divorce and inheriting their spouse properties. They know the Uk 🇬🇧 laws favoured them mostly. It’s very unfortunate seriously

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by 9japride(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's a lesson for everyone. If one has maltreated his wife before in Nigeria, it's advisable not to bring such wife over to foreign countries.
Most women are vindictive and will eventually pay back.
Majority of the time, if you check properly cases like this happen when both the husband and the wife are not good people.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
If that man decided to stay single in UK
He still will be living lavish as a single man.

But he became too foolish
Yes, being NICE to Women is FOOLISHNESS
The worst thing you can ever do as a man is be nice to women.
They will use and dump you back to your ancestors grin grin

Go and ask all those Nice men that paid school fees for girl they want to marry grin grin

According to Women . NICE = FOOL

Women see NICE men as WEAK men

If you are to nice to bring her from Nigeria to UK. She will treat you like a WEAK man.

That is why I can never be nice to any woman
Once you become nice
They see you as foolish man a.k.a MUGU
And run you street

Many men will still learn the hard way

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by inoki247: 2:39pm On Apr 07
Happy Union....

Why always UK be like say once Nigerian go UK one Spirit dey enta Dem...

Nigerians from other countries no dey face wetin Nigerians in UK dey face....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by JoeEeL(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07
For those unable to watch, the man emphasizes on ensuring to bring your wife if she's not the type that keeps friends. He keeps mentioning that it is the idea of friends, parties and events that leads women astray in the U.K, and if your wife is like that or has tendencies like that already in nigeria, then it is dangerous to bring her over.

Also, the man is not the one affected. He's just a narrator.

Finally, he dons a nice cap.

22 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Ashirioluwa: 2:40pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
Man shares friend ordeal after 17 yrs in Uk, chased out of their apartment by his Nigeria wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOKzXQSOu0?si=MsFobDapMsoRz5IY

The apartment is not your personal property; go rent another apartment and stop crying unnecessary cries.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Cantonese: 2:41pm On Apr 07
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by Scandium: 2:42pm On Apr 07
Uk too should amend their laws. Some women are taking unnecessary advantage of it.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by tefishy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07
These days to trust woman hard, be it side-chic or wife. As a man, just try and work on your weakness because those eves are manipulative and unforgiving.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by bentenny(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by theophorus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07
See some comment up there and you read some Ladies saying "The Man was Abusive".

So because the Man was abusive, the woman did the right thing by making Him lose all he had worked for 17yrs.

To the women supporting their fellow Women in this Act, I wish your Brothers/Sons what you Wish other Men.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by jojothaiv(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07
I can't wait to be exception don turn luxury for that side o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.