Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? (2912 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ojdollars(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I just want to draw to the attention of all our brothers and sisters who wished to find a good life outside of this country to review this two country in the light of the following:

Appointment Date
Visa Processing Time
Visa Fee
Chances Of Getting A Visa
Currency Exchange Between The Two Countries
Living Condition In Both Countries
Education and anything else once can think about.

I am starting up this thread because of the Questions most Nlanders ask about the US Visa Processing, application and appointment on most Thread on nland. Just air your view in a polite manner for others to gain Knowledge. If you have other better places where those who are aspiring to work abroad legitimately would be interested to try, let me us know too. Thanks for contributing.

********************************************WELCOME TO THE THREAD************************************************
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by obowunmi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Stay in your country.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ojdollars(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
@obowunmi - don't derail this thread, be serious. Poor people fast forward too much, you know where I dey? where I don travel to? Hahahaha. Na wa for 9ja
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ndahbros1: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
where is Bailey's?
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ojdollars(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ndahbros1 , Not Bailey's, But Belize, Is A Country and not a Wine. smiley
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
ojdollars:

@ndahbros1 , Not Bailey's, But Belize, Is A Country and not a Wine. smiley

Since we're in "correction" mode, I'll correct you too.

Baileys isn't a wine, it's a liqueur. kiss
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by tunnytox(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2011
I am having a glass of Baileys right now hmmm nice grin grin Belize ko Myanmar ni
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
Siena:

Since we're in "correction" mode, I'll correct you too.

Baileys isn't a wine, it's a liqueur.  kiss

specifically a cream liqueur
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ojdollars(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2011
@Siena, I am your Brother oooh, incase you not aware. I Hail from Warri, from your Momsi town. To add to your correction, I was only trying to help that nlander get an idea of what Bailey's means. I am not into alcohol and stuff like that. Please contribute and invite people to contribute to this Thread. Thanks all
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by IykeD(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2011
claremont:

specifically a cream liqueur

and specifically an Irish cream liqueur! grin
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by obowunmi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
I love how this thread has been severely derailed. grin grin
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by clearplain: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
HELLO,

I KNOW NIGERIANS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD GOOD ONES ARE RARE TO NOTICE, I HAVE BEEN TO BELIZE CARIBBEAN MEXICO, LOTS PLACES IF YOU WANT ME TO TAKE PEOPLE DOWN TO BELIZE I WILL DO THAT, AND I HAVE CONTACT IN MEXICO THAT FOR WHO WANT TO GO TO STATES.

I AM LOOKING FOR ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO WILL LIKE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA VISA SOLOMON ISLAND THAT IS WHERE I LIVE BUT I AM GHANAIAN BACK TO GHANA TO TAKE PEOPLE TO AUSTRALIA.

IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE WHO WANT TO GO, LET ME KNOW NO PAYMENT UNTIL THEY GET TO MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA THAT IS MY FINAL PLACE THEY PERSON CAN GO TO WHERE EVER HIM OR SHE WISH GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY BY MY MONEY WILL BE PAID WHILE REACHING THERE.
PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND I DONT DO ANY VISA WITH NIGERIA PASSPORT, BUT GHANA PASSPORT, NO PAYMENT JUST BUY YOUR TICKET WE GO GETTING THERE YOU PAY ME THAT IS ALL.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
clearplain:

HELLO,

I KNOW NIGERIANS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD GOOD ONES ARE RARE TO NOTICE, I HAVE BEEN TO BELIZE CARIBBEAN MEXICO, LOTS PLACES IF YOU WANT ME TO TAKE PEOPLE DOWN TO BELIZE I WILL DO THAT, AND I HAVE CONTACT IN MEXICO THAT FOR WHO WANT TO GO TO STATES.

I AM LOOKING FOR ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO WILL LIKE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA VISA SOLOMON ISLAND THAT IS WHERE I LIVE BUT I AM GHANAIAN BACK TO GHANA TO TAKE PEOPLE TO AUSTRALIA.

IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE WHO WANT TO GO, LET ME KNOW NO PAYMENT UNTIL THEY GET TO MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA THAT IS MY FINAL PLACE THEY PERSON CAN GO TO WHERE EVER HIM OR SHE WISH GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY BY MY MONEY WILL BE PAID WHILE REACHING THERE.
PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND I DONT DO ANY VISA WITH NIGERIA PASSPORT, BUT GHANA PASSPORT, NO PAYMENT JUST BUY YOUR TICKET WE GO GETTING THERE YOU PAY ME THAT IS ALL.
So are u going to forge Ghanaian passport for Nigerians then?
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by danie09(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
clearplain:

HELLO,

PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND I DONT DO ANY VISA WITH NIGERIA PASSPORT, BUT GHANA PASSPORT, NO PAYMENT JUST BUY YOUR TICKET WE GO GETTING THERE YOU PAY ME THAT IS ALL
Even ghanians wey dey hawk puff-puff all over lagos before sef wan scam nigerians ontop this visa issue. Were lele yi oo. before sef wan scam nigerians ontop this visa issue. Were lele yi oo.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2011
clearplain:

HELLO,

As far as con artists go, you suck great big donkey balls. As far as your written English goes, let's just say I'm glad you're not assisting any sort of application for anyone I know. They'll be denied based on your poor grammar alone.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by tunnytox(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Siena:

As far as con artists go, you suck great big donkey balls. As far as your written English goes, let's just say I'm glad you're not assisting any sort of application for anyone I know. They'll be denied based on your poor grammar alone.

Lol may be he has been drinking too much Baileys mixed with Sapele water grin grin
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
tunnytox:

Lol may be he has been drinking too much Baileys mixed with Sapele water grin grin

LMAO! cheesy cheesy
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Tosinville(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
I don't know about life in belize but you might get shot anyday in the united states so stay in your country & plead the government to create good jobs for their citizens.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Gbenge77(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
clearplain:

HELLO,

wheres the punctuation?
clearplain:

HELLO,

wheres the punctuation?
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ShyOne(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
Shy-one wants to go to Belize

It is beautiful - I was just reading that and reviewing it these past few days.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by thiscounts(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Shyone,hmmm.Have you got a minute?Check your email. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by ShyOne(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ thiscounts

just checked it - resend what you sent to me - nothing is there - are you back? hope all went very well for you.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by Cavad4real: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2011
please how do i travel to belize safely without a transit visa from US.Thanks for your great contribution.
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by nnadoo102: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Deleted
Re: Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? by nnadoo102: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Deleted

(1) (Reply)

The Salt Lake In Uburu, Ebonyi State (pictures) / The Hell Of Being An Asylum Seeker / How To Get To Ogudu From Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.