Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency (152 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency by Bonavi: 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
Why are we this useless as a people. We all know that the major politicians jostling for the presidency on the platform of APC and PDP are the reasons we are in the mess we found ourselves but all we are ever saying and rooting for are these same demons that continue recycling themselves In perpetuity to keep us in continuous bondage
Re: Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency by uthlaw: 9:50pm On May 09, 2022
No waste your time,the country is useless, the citizens ain't serious!
Re: Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency by slimfit1(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
Apc and PDP are conjoined Twins they will never leave each other.
Re: Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency by guysbewise: 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
Was it not his party that tried to rigg Rivers gov election without any presence in Rivers

(1) (Reply)

Is The CBN Governor Legally Qualified To Join The 2023 Presidential Race? / Jonathan Not Yet Our Member- Bayelsa APC Chairman / Word On The Lips Of Particular Set "No Polling Unit In Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.