Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris (3687 Views)

NIGERIA POLITICS: Religious Diversity Map By States - Amb. Ngama Friday Markus / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2022
This is a wrong and misleading map designed by some inconsequential and ignorant youth from delta state..

Please disregard this map anywhere you see it.
Warri north LGA is co owned by Itshekiris and Ijaws..
Warri south west is also co owned by Ijaw and Itshekiris..
Warri south owned by Urhobo and Ijaw..

This is just a fake map created by some unknown Itshekiris youths just misled the uninformed..
The first map is the fake one created by those unknown group, the 2nd one is Ijaw map

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Felimax(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2022
Very funny indeed! So Warri South is owned by Ijaws and Urhobos?

Ijaws nor know where their local government dey again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

what do you mean
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by 3exe3: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Do you know the meaning of warri
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by christistruth01: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

It's Just some IPOB by fire by force Ijaw Wannabes, Ijaws disowned them ages ago

Ignore them
They are Probably posting from their Jail Cell in Thailand out of boredom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Felimax(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
3exe3:

Do you know the meaning of warri

I will not do tribal with you. I have a philosophy I strongly believe, nobody, not even the individual tribes can separate the bonds holding Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobos together. So, it will be fruitless fighting as it was in the beginning till the world will end.

Crises dey go on but men still dey meet, dey siddon dey drink. Inside crisis me and my Aladja brothers still go Gbaramatu go flex.

So, I will not do tribal here please.

3 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Bravetunde: 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
christistruth01:

It's Just some IPOB by fire by force Ijaw Wannabes, Ijaws disowned them ages ago

Ignore them
Thanks ss slavves.
Sw are our slavves and ijaws we keep dealin with any coword, backstabbetrs and kriminals that cross their name.
Thank you once again afonja slavce and coworrd.

3 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Ignore them

Isn't it amazing how you managed to find a way to drag IPOB into your rant!?

You lot are dragging land in Rivers; you're dragging land in Akwa-Ibom; you're dragging land in Delta.; heck!.....you're even dragging land in Abia! Dude, dem swear for una!?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

I will not do tribal with you. I have a philosophy I strongly believe, nobody, not even the individual tribes can separate the bonds holding Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobos together. So, it will be fruitless fighting as it was in the beginning till the world will end.

Crises dey go on but men still dey meet, dey siddon dey drink. Inside crisis me and my Aladja brothers still go Gbaramatu go flex.

what are you saying?

I don't even understand what you saying
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

You lot are dragging land in Rivers; you're dragging land in Akwa-Ibom; you're dragging land in Delta.; heck!.....you're even dragging land in Abia! Dude, dem swear for una!?
ok, I dey enjoy una 2
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Mr man I'm back.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States when all Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other and are fully together.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic apart from the ones on Ijaw Republic land because we are the one sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Itsekiri is smaller than one quarter of Egbema clan ¼. Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 clans.

May God bless General Ditari our Ijaw Republic Hero.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Mr man I'm back.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States when all Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other and are fully together.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic apart from the ones on Ijaw Republic land because we are the one sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Itsekiri is smaller than one quarter of Egbema clan ¼. Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 clans.

May God bless General Ditari our Ijaw Republic Hero.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Frustrated Biafra.

Your landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic will never pass through Ijaw Republic territories shey una go and clone another fraudulent Ijoh account

I'm back.
I will jam that fraudster.

419 Biafra.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2022
Question 1
Where are u from in warri
Question 2
What tribe are you
Question 3
Where is your village in the map
Question 4
Can u change a map that is older than your lineage
Question 5
Do u know that Nigerians know about the history of Warri? I guess u are too dumb to know that!
Question 6
Do u know that the name warri was first used by the British because the original name iwere was too hard to pronounce by the British when they visited the iwerians/warri itsekiri people who speak only one language with only one revered first class king whoose signature is among the signitaries of what u now know as Nigeria?
Keep fooling yourself..
Ask Google
Ask the government
Ask the British government
Or even ask the Portuguese govt u will see that u are nothing but a foolish propagandist who is claiming a domain that is named after the istekiris/warri/iwerians before your great-grandfather came to hustle
Question 7 finally
What is the meaning of Warri ?

Google it
The hatred is just insane after giving u and ur progenitor the privilege to live enjoy and establish yourselves in iwere/Warri u want to come and enslave your masters! Sorry nature won't allow it!

3 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
This is a wrong and misleading map designed by some inconsequential and ignorant youth from delta state..

Please disregard this map anywhere you see it.
Warri north LGA is co owned by Itshekiris and Ijaws..
Warri south west is also co owned by Ijaw and Itshekiris..
Warri south owned by Urhobo and Ijaw..

This is just a fake map created by some unknown Itshekiris youths just misled the uninformed..
The first map is the fake one created by those unknown group, the 2nd one is Ijaw map

They are very confused and frustrated because their whole tribe is not up to ¼ of Egbema clan alone.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Parachoko: 12:05am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

I wander why they have decided to cause confusion among us.

But is dead on arrival.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:
Question 1
Where are u from in warri
Question 2
What tribe are you
Question 3
Where is your village in the map
Question 4
Can u change a map that is older than your lineage
Question 5
Do u know that Nigerians know about the history of Warri? I guess u are too dumb to know that!
Question 6
Do u know that the name warri was first used by the British because the original name iwere was too hard to pronounce by the British when they visited the iwerians/warri itsekiri people who speak only language with only one revered first class king whoose signature is among the signitaries of what u now know as Nigeria?
Keep fooling yourself..
Ask Google
Ask the government
Ask the British government
Or even ask the Portuguese govt u will see that u are nothing but a foolish propagandist who is claiming a domain that is named after the istekiris/warri/iwere..
Question 7 finally
What is the meaning of Warri ?

Google it
The hatred is just insane after giving u and ur progenitor the privilege to live enjoy and establish yourselves in iwere/Warri u want to come and enslave your masters! Sorry nature won't allow it!

Everybody know their boundaries in Delta except Itsekiri.

Better be wise which Kain lie lie map be this
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:

But is dead on arrival.

What are you saying

Can't you see the nonesense map Itsekiri propagate everywhere

Should others keep quiet.

Does state balkanizations into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States mean we are nor together

Does Ijaw not exist before Nigeria.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

What are you saying

Does state balkanizations into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States mean we are nor together

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2022
Everybody existed with a defined territory no be say make una dey born like sardines...mind ur territory

4 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Parachoko: 12:24am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

What are you saying

Is there anywhere in my post I said The Itsekiris own the whole of Warri? I'm only agreeing with the guy on the issue of peace.

Everybody knows where their land start and end in Warri with sufficient history to back it up.

Fighting unnecessary online will change nothing about facts on ground.

But if you choose to start fighting because of a random map drawn by fools online, go ahead

No where did I stop anybody from cursing each other.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Is there anywhere in my post I said The Itsekiris own the whole of Warri? I'm only agreeing with the guy on the issue of peace.

Everybody knows where their land start and end in Warri with sufficient history to back it up.

Fighting unnecessary online will change nothing about facts on ground.

But if you choose to start fighting because of a random map drawn by fools online, go ahead

No where did I stop anybody from cursing each other.

I agree with you bro but Itsekiri seem to not know their boundaries.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by hotseat: 12:32am On May 10, 2022
These ethnic jingoists and tribal warlords are at it again!

Always fanning the embers of ethnic strife in order to steer up ethnic hatred, mistrust and needless bloodshed and wanton destruction of property.

When has it become the responsibility of faceless and mischievous elements to "draw" maps of territories? Ehn?

Today land dispute, tomorrow land dispute!

Shuo!

Waffi!

Una no dey tire?

We came to this life naked and so shall it be when we die!

In reality nothing we "own" is truly ours at the end of this brief life just like a candle in the wind.

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE!

Cheers to all men/women of goodwill!

2 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2022
hotseat:
These ethnic jingoists and tribal warlords are at it again!

Always fanning the embers of ethnic strife in order to steer up ethnic hatred, mistrust and needless bloodshed and wanton destruction of property.

When has it become the responsibility of faceless and mischievous elements to "draw" maps of territories? Ehn?

Today land dispute, tomorrow land dispute!

Shuo!

Waffi!

Una no dey tire?

We came to this life naked and so shall it be when we die!

In reality nothing we "own" is truly ours at the end of this brief life just like a candle in the wind.

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE!

Cheers to all men/women of goodwill!

Some groups are using their own hands and look for trouble wey big pass them and wey dem no fit carry.

Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey try to wake am.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Parachoko: 12:43am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

I agree with you bro but Itsekiri seem to not know their boundaries.
I understand your point of view. But most of this post you see on Nairaland like hotseat said, is created to fan the embers of ethnic strife in order to steer up ethnic hatred, mistrust and needless bloodshed and wanton destruction of property.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 1:06am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I understand your point of view. But most of this post you see on Nairaland like hotseat said, is created to fan the embers of ethnic strife in order to steer up ethnic hatred, mistrust and needless bloodshed and wanton destruction of property.

Then Itsekiri should change that false map of theirs.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

They are very confused and frustrated because their whole tribe is not up to ¼ of Egbema clan alone.
Itshekiris are not up to half quater of Egbema Kingdom sef..

even if you went to their communities, you won't see anybody only empty houses is what you will see... Itshekiri is just a small atom of tribe..
Microscopic tribe.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:

But is dead on arrival.

now, you believed that Ijaws are not in warri south,,,,warri north...
Where did i come from then? did I fall from heaven local government?
use small brain, abeg..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
so because of fear of mistrust, we leave the warri north, warri south and warri south west for Itshekiri people..
If we leave packed out of these 3 LGAs we reside, will you find a place to accommodate us?

Where is your sense bro?
so because landgrabbing Itshekiris drawn a wrong map and you will believed them?
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2022
They will be looking for trouble wey big pass them.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:
Everybody existed with a defined territory no be say make una dey born like sardines...mind ur territory

What is this one saying

Itsekiri that is smaller than ¼ of Egbema with them there.
We b mate

Ijaw have 86 clans and only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it.

Ijaws of Delta alone are over 20 times more than Itsekiri.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Iriruaga100(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2022
The OP should know this, there is no Ijaw community or village in Warri South Local Government. It’s exclusive for the Urhobos and Itsekiri’s.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army / Lagos Remain Top Destination Of Capital Importation Into Nigeria In Q4, 2023 / Africa Is Rich Yet Africans Are Poor. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.