Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. (3878 Views)

Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by olaboy33(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
post=112682238:
....and some swines are still killing and beheading people because of election of almost 8 years ago.
And some foolish animals are online still fighting for Jona.
Amadioha punish all of una for dia

So Jona is no longer clueless. If he wins primaries, make sure to give him your support. Una go cry blood today. PDP people are happy. Imagine GEJ telling you people that you will see hell when Buhari rules and it happens exactly. To the point that Buhari is now begging GEJ to come help him grin. Tinubu's urchins and Osunbade fools are crying this night grin

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Una dey cry this night. Y'all didn't expect the switch. Dem teargas am grin grin grin

grin grin grin

The mouth they used to remove him in 2015. They will use same mouth to campaign for him.

Instead of Tinubu to become President, let Jonathan do 4yrs and return Power to North.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2022
post=112682251:

Incoherent jargons.
Nothing adds up... absolutely nothing.
Shame

You go still cry blood

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

grin grin grin

The month they used to remove him in 2015. They will use same mouth to campaign for him.

Instead of Tinubu to become Pres, let Jonathan do 4yrs and return Power to North

Exactly my brother. The yorubas will learn a lesson or two
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2022
ityP:

Everything adds up. He told you guys the north will use Tinubu and throw him away. It is happening. Conduct any method of primaries and the north will insert GEJ. GEJ's rule favours them. Tinubu and the entire SW will cry blood

That's the game plan all along.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2022
ityP:

Exactly my brother. The yorubas will learn a lesson or two

The thing sweet me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

That's the game plan all along.

True

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
ityP:

More than two years ago we heard rumours. Tinubu people were mocking the rumours. Dying minute, Buhari and Adamu executes their plan meticulously. The north are the champions of politics abeg

Infact, I already know.
The north will NEVER give Tinubu President.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Yankee101: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Fake news
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Infact, I already know.
The north will NEVER give Tinubu President.

I knew that too. Dude is hated so much in the north. Forget all the hype. They were just after his money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ityP(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Yankee101:
Fake news

cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
ityP:

I knew that too. Dude is hated so much in the north. Forget all the hype. They were just after his money

Exactly.

He thinks Nigeria is Lagos, he can pocket grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by ArewaNorth: 12:03am On May 10, 2022
PhilGreen:
So its true, Oga Jona you have manage to let down your loyal comrades. Am in sivereeeeeee pain embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na now u go learn how politics is played....

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Ttalk: 12:20am On May 10, 2022
I pity all these baby analyst. I have wasted so much time engaging many morons on this platform. I don't know how old that Frigga guy is but the rubbish he dish out daily show the only thing left in him is his negative emotion.

They are always holding at every straw hoping and wishing SW is disgraced but can't see it's just a game to confuse PDP and the target is to water down the strength of PDP in SS and in SE.

Let wait and see unfolding events in the coming days.

Meanwhile wailing haters can continue their shameless dance for the meantime, their gnashing of teeth is very near and would last them another 8 years of regrets and frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Eriggs: 12:37am On May 10, 2022
Odin13:

Told you stay off my mention.

Won’t be nice ..
Will u keep shut. Na only u get mouth abi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by realstars: 12:42am On May 10, 2022
They are planning to nack you off the game, while you are there bussy falling into their trap.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by chibrolex(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2022
If Jonathan should contest under APC,how are they going to sell him to the public after telling the public that Jonathan looted and messed the economy up.after calling his government a corrupt one...am now scared of Nigeria Politics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2022
We are not practicing democracy but demoncrazy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Maxymilliano(m): 1:50am On May 10, 2022
This will just signal the end of the ruling party ...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by AmuEbule: 2:53am On May 10, 2022
Buhari had him by his ‘abunna’ since 2019 when they seized his loot. I’m not surprised he joined APC. A case of join them if you can’t bulala them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by hope4nigeria(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oo oo oh. Don't put trust in Niger politicians
E shock you Abi?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Nobody: 5:25am On May 10, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Seunmg and legendhero are missing since evening

Walahi .. Buhari don fvck this Yoruba humans humans mean mean side ways

Asiwaju is a disgrace

He Must Contest

Dsalvo... the kid seeking attention.. hope you’re happy

But I told them .. what’s happening in the Nirth and told them the election might go the way of Atiku/ Gej

But them gondey Yoruba land Dey hype nonsense

Told them this is not a Yoruba obaship Contest..
But wetin we know .. Yoruba love propaganda and hate reality..
this is it .. oya make Yoruba run comot for Apc go SDP
When Tinubu bought SDP I told them

Helinues say my politics dey funny
Seunmg talk him own
Legendhero him ow

At the end what is happening .. Yoruba think Na by pictures and media noise ..
told them North is mad at Tinubu.. told them everything happenin .. but they will insult all for likes

Let their likes translate to Tinubu votes
BecUse he Must Contest

No excuses
No narratives
No stepping down
Nothing ..

And the funny thing be say

Tinubu might still end up in jail

Yes!
Make he do anyhow

Helinues wey Dey ask wetin I don talk wey Dey real

This is it

By November yoruba go understand say for Nigeria dem get their place

Only say this time

Nobody go sen their end ... guess everyone hate igbos grin

Yoruba just don’t know.. keep spreading tribal hate and bitterness

Power to the people
North 2023

Are you drunk or high? Or is it both? Why don't you let it be announced formally that GEJ has formally joined APC before this silly and childish premature public ejaculation?

Excitable IPOBian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Nobody: 5:58am On May 10, 2022
Nigerians really deserve their misrule and suffering.

Two pages of grown adults decieving themselves over what is obviously the fakest of fake news been peddled by those who understand that most Nigerians are incredibly immature, stupid and into tales by moonlight.

Look, forget Jonathan. A group has bought APC form for Nnamdi Kanu. He will recieve a pardon tomorrow, meet Buhari and Adamu Thursday and be formally welcomed into APC on Friday. All hail our incoming President Nnamdi Obamumudike Kanu.

Childish jokers the lot of you. No wonder Nigerian leaders think Nigerians are fools to be disregarded, misruled, impoverished and deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by techWriter3: 6:11am On May 10, 2022
If they dubbed a woman a nil and he misbehaves like one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by HomoSapiien: 6:15am On May 10, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Odin13: 7:06am On May 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are you drunk or high? Or is it both? Why don't you let it be announced formally that GEJ has formally joined APC before this silly and childish premature public ejaculation?

Excitable IPOBian.

The problem with the Yoruba man for Nairaland is ignorance

You’re a the Yoruba calling me out since your life

I told Nairaland that Gej is hot cake in the North
I told Nairaland Nairaland that Baguda Buni Bardaru are taking the advantage of this popularity .
I told Nairaland Tinubu can’t sell in the north
Reason why he Must Contest to prove Una as e be
I told Nairaland if possible the race will be between Gej Atiku and obi popularity the rise
I told Una that Gej won’t fall for Apc .. because he’s a wise and Noble man.. A Noble king ..

But you this boy .. keep shouting that I said that Apc will field Gej

Oga show me one post I said that Apc will field Gej.. because Yoruba man can twist anything

If you don’t get the post I said that Apc will field Gej Walai your parents and loved one will die.. walahi Allah

Because it’s more easier for you to assasinate character on Nairaland you don’t know b cause of hate

Show me that post or your parents won’t live to see December

Just the way you’ve been on my mention .. just mention with the post.. because your Yoruba mouth insult and abuse go soon put you for trouble .. you can call the bluff ..

Yesterday Na same Aboki Fulani go buy form for Gej
Dem no buy for Yoruba man .. they no think am Yoruba people that help them betray the south..
Not even Buhari the reason Yoruba .. but if they tell yoruba the obvious truth .. Yoruba curse and abuse

Walahi Allah if you no show that mention... e go be you like film..

No be threat

But enough of you on my mention with Yorubatic gibberish

Call the bluff
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by uthlaw: 7:09am On May 10, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Asiwaju is a disgrace

He Must Contest

But I told them .. what’s happening in the Nirth and told them the election might go the way of Atiku/ Gej

Seunmg talk him own
Legendhero him ow

told them North is mad at Tinubu.. told them everything happenin .. but they will insult all for likes

BecUse he Must Contest

No excuses
No narratives
No stepping down
Nothing ..

Yes!
Make he do anyhow

This is it

Only say this time

Power to the people
North 2023
so because Jonathan joined APC, you started making noise... I can bet anything,he won't smell that ticket!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by uthlaw: 7:11am On May 10, 2022
Pinklygul:
..see them crying tongue
GEJ will be president 2023 and heaven won't fall!
he can never rule Nigeria again and APC will stop to exist!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by Odin13: 7:15am On May 10, 2022
uthlaw:
so because Jonathan joined APC, you started making noise... I can bet anything,he won't smell that ticket!

Gej can never join Apc .. he won’t fall for the scam

Apc is evil

Apc want to land him with all cost.. let them land the ticket to Tinubu

No be Tinubu betray the south again for them.. why are the avoiding him lik a leprosy

Acn Must protest .. that idea and decamp

Gej is wiser than Apc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2022
Always cry
Odin13:
grin

Asiwaju is a disgrace

He Must Contest

Seunmg talk him own
Legendhero him ow

BecUse he Must Contest

No excuses
No narratives
No stepping down
Nothing ..

Yes!
Make he do anyhow

This is it

Only say this time

Power to the people
North 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Signs ₦‎410 Billion 2023 Budget, Assures More Work Intensity / More Insult From Ghana - Nigeria Now Regarded As A Case Study / 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.