Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,359 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Love Nigeria And I Love Gej ! No Doubts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Nigeria And I Love Gej ! No Doubts (465 Views)

Northern Politician In PDP States Are Only Deceiving Gej,no GEJ Poster On Displa / No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram / Select Your Ministerial Team For GEJ (No Relatives Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria And I Love Gej ! No Doubts by hakanai(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
We should learn to appreciate Nigeria and it's government.They always have issues and that is because you and i allow it.Lets look at Nigeria as our home and bring everyone to the side of building her and supporting our leadership regardless.Democracy is also what you want ,you get.The citizens are to blame as much as the leaders.The nation is falling apart, simply because is what we want it to be for now.
Nigerians must act as one and encourage productive projects.We must stop this hating.All anti government/Nigeria agents succeed simply because we are quiet or rather showing so much hate for each other that it slip pass us.Lets for once wake up and realize Nigeria can't just change for the better without our collective contribution and change of attitude.GEJ may be good but is up against multitude of Bad people(largely Nigerians).Alot of us in various spheres of life and Business in Nigeria are progressive.When it comes to Nigeria, we suddenly become discouraged or envious as if it is not our land and people.If Nigeria gets better is because of us and if it gets worst is because of us.It's not all that rest solely on the shoulders of government.
Re: I Love Nigeria And I Love Gej ! No Doubts by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
It will be easier to achieve if the foundation to build on are there.

(1) (Reply)

Car Bomb In Borno Via Naijavote.com / Govs May Dump Agreement Done Wit Labour Ova Minimum Wage / Tribunal Chairman Cautioned Acn Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.