Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram (6228 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Northern Politician In PDP States Are Only Deceiving Gej,no GEJ Poster On Displa / Gani Adams Warns Boko Haram To Stay Away From Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Relax101(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Ohanaeze Warns Boko Haram! No Jonathan No Nigeria!

Ohanaze Youths have warned the Boko Haram sect that, any further attempts to subvert the sovereign position of Nigeria under President Goodluck Jonathan, will necessitate the redefinition of safety lines as was in the case of 1960’s.

Issuing this warning during a press conference at Amawbia, Anambra State yesterday, to protest the nullification of Hon. Tony Ezekwelu’s election, a member of Board Of Trustees of the Ohaneze Youth Council, Mazi Okwu Okwu, said that if Jonathan is frustrated out of power, Nigeria will cease to exist.

According to Okwu, “It is time we allowed those dully elected by the people to rule. The case of Hon. Ezekwelu, whose mandate was taken away from him in an unjust judgment, can be likened to our President’s. We therefore state that if there is no Jonathan there will be no Nigeria”.

Also protesting the nullification of Ezekwelu’s election, the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), represented by its Vice President, National Affairs, Comrade Frank Nwandu, said that the group was shocked to learn that the Justice Yetunde-led panel cancelled what he termed a free and fair election, pointing out that NANS considers it a conspiracy and perversion of justice.

Similarly, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) National Youth Leader, Comrade Ogbonna Okpara, said that the nullification of Ezekwelu’s election was disgusting to all stakeholders in APGA and demanded that the mandate be returned to the original winner.

It will be recalled that the Justice Yetunde-led elections tribunal, sitting in Awka, nullified Tony Ezekwelu’s election on the November 10 and awarded it to Action Congress of Nigeria’s Barr. Ebele Obi.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/nov/19/national-19-11-2011-06.html
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Relax101(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2011
TGIF! Waitress! give me one Bottle of Guinness.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2011
So does that mean they want a Nigerian again? Make up your mind ppl.

No wonder MASSOBs have not taken any opportunity to continue their disrupt. Secretly, they want a Nigeria. I don talk am say dem dey awfully quite. So na Ohahaneze dem send to make empty threats.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2011
How much did Jonathan pay these illiterates?
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2011
these guys seems not to know what they are talking about.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by okosodo: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2011
Ohaneze beware, Boko haram agents are among you
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2011
The same people who endorsed IBB. Ojukwu endorsed IBB.

The same people who were struggling to be Atikus VP

Now are saying No Retardeen no Nigeria.

What do these AGIP's want
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by xtianh(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2011
Well, , I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST TRY THEM AND SEE,
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by kunlekunle: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2011
show me your friend
i'll tell you who you are
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2011
xtianh:

Well, , I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST TRY THEM AND SEE,
i no wan see o
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2011
obowunmi:

How much did Jonathan pay these illiterates?
maybe you and your low self pathetic esteem  angry angry
Ileke-IdI:

So does that mean they want a Nigerian again? Make up your mind ppl.

No wonder MASSOBs have not taken any opportunity to continue their disrupt. Secretly, they want a Nigeria. I don talk am say dem dey awfully quite. So na Ohahaneze dem send to make empty threats.
we are not and can never be Boko Haram or Mend  cool cool cool cool cool
Relax101:

TGIF! Waitress! give me one Bottle of Guinness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
kunlekunle:

show me your friend
i'll tell you who you are
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
okosodo:

Ohaneze beware, Boko haram agents are  among you
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Demdem:

these guys seems not to know what they are talking about.
explain please
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by ayex0001: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by 9jaIhail(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2011
THE WARNING HAS BEEN SOUNDED,NOW IT UP TO YOU SELFISH NORTH AND SOUTH WEST TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT NIGERIA OR BOKO HARAM.

NICE ONE OHANEZE YOUTH GO GO GO GO!!!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by reindeer: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2011
*Yawn*
This folks will kill their moms to support any government in power.
If Boko Haram becomes president tomorrow, they will start warning other Nigerians, ''no Boko Haram , no Nigeria!''
grin
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by gbosah(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2011
Ohanaeze my foot. Goodluck is a clown let him deal it with himself.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2011
dayokanu:

The same people who endorsed IBB. Ojukwu endorsed IBB.

The same people who were struggling to be Atikus VP

Now are saying No Retardeen no Nigeria.

What do these AGIP's want

Who are these people you're referring to?
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

THE WARNING HAS BEEN SOUNDED,NOW IT UP TO YOU SELFISH NORTH AND SOUTH WEST TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT NIGERIA OR BOKO HARAM.

NICE ONE OHANEZE YOUTH GO GO GO GO!!!

what is wrong with you, GEJ would not be there without the north or SW

so what is the selfishness you are talking about. The highest votes GEJ got was from the North and SW because of the population size. Chill
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by otosa(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
Don't mind them, they are villains. Any president is their god, maybe he do good or bad nothing concerned them, as much as they are eating under the shadow of the person. But I can assure them that Boko Haram would take care of them than GEJ. "MILO FANS.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Relax101(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
I support them Gbammest!!!.
Allow the president do his job. If you cant wait, Cameroun, Niger and Benin are very close to your current address.
You all complain like eddioottss.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by 9jaIhail(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
what is wrong with you, GEJ would not be there without the north or SW

so what is the selfishness you are talking about. The highest votes GEJ got was from the North and SW because of the population size. Chill
@
above

this mad man how do u want me to explain to u that land mark is different from populations?

use ur senses and don't be fool by Nigeria census
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
Relax101:

I support them Gbammest!!!.
Allow the president do his job. If you cant wait, Cameroun, Niger and Benin are very close to your current address.
You all complain like eddioottss.

What do you mean ? Should we not complain if things are not going according to plan or how it is meant to be ?

why should we all go to cameroun, niger or benin ? Who are the Nigerians then if we all go ?

We are not ideeiots, in fact it is ONLY AN IDEEIOT THAT WOULD SEE SOMETHING WRONG AND NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. that is what you are demonstrating here. If Ijaws can complain, what is stoping Ohaneze from doing the same if they know that the country is not on the right direction.

We Nigerians which inculdes Igbos, ijaws, kanuri, hausa, fulani, yoruba, bini, igala, etc are not complaining because it is GEJ but complaining because we love our country and want things to be done the right WAY !!!!!

that was why kanuris fough against abacha

that was by yorubas fought against OBJ

Fulani, hausa,kanuri and other northern groups fought against Atiku

I believe Ohaneze can stop playing ethnic and baised politics and lets set the facts stright.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

this mad man how do u want me to explain to u that land mark is different from populations?

use your senses and don't be fool by Nigeria census

It has nothing to do with census but with registered voters in each region. calm down

Igbos and Ohaneze DID NOT PUT JONATHAN THERE, fact unless they are more than 60% of Nigeria population.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Relax101(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2011
alj_harem:

What do you mean ? Should we not complain if things are not going according to plan or how it is meant to be ?

why should we all go to cameroun, niger or benin ? Who are the Nigerians then if we all go ?

We are not ideeiots, in fact it is ONLY AN IDEEIOT THAT WOULD SEE SOMETHING WRONG AND NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. that is what you are demonstrating here. If Ijaws can complain, what is stoping Ohaneze from doing the same if they know that the country is not on the right direction.

We Nigerians which inculdes Igbos, ijaws, kanuri, hausa, fulani, yoruba, bini, igala, etc are not complaining because it is GEJ but complaining because we love our country and want things to be done the right WAY !!!!!

I believe Ohaneze can stop playing ethnic and baised politics and lets set the facts stright.

You freaking liar!
Phuck You!
No JonathAn No Nigeria. You heard it loud and clear!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
Interesting. No Retardeen, No Nigeria. hehehehehe
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Relax101:

You freaking liar!
Phuck You!
No JonathAn No Nigeria. You heard it loud and clear!

The way things are going with bigoted statements Ohaneze is making, I am starting to think that even if there is an Igbo president, so long as he is not a South-western or Northerner, it is good.

Boko haram is a Nigerian Problem that needs to be tackled FAST !!!!!! the sam way MEND, OPC were tackled.

saying No Jonathan, No Nigeria and relating it to Boko haram which is a terrorist group associated with a section of the country is BAD.

WHAT IS BAD IS BAD. Nwanne Herny/relax101.

Boko haram I believe is not fighting against Jonathan presidency and I don't believe ANY GROUP OR SECTION IN THE COUNTRY IS FIGHTING AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT JONATHAN.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by 9jaIhail(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2011

@ABOVE.

IF YOU ARE NOT BIAS WHAT STOP U COMPLAINERS NOT ADMIT THAT YOUR SO CALL SELFISH OPPOSITION POLITICIANS ARE DISCREDITING GEJ WITH BOKO HARAM? YOU AND I KNOW IT FROM DAY ONE GEJ IS A TYPE OF LEADER WHO CAN MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT IN THIS NATION, ARE YOU SAYING IF GEJ SHOULD ORDER FOR PROSECUTE OF THE NORTHERN POLITICIANS WHO IS USING BH TO DISCREDIT HIM ARE U THE SO CALL NORTHERNERS NOT GOING TO NAME GEJ A BIAS PRESIDENT HE IS KILLING ONLY NORTHERNERS.GUY ADMIT THAT YOUR PEOPLE WANT THIS POWER TO BE WITHING THEM THEM,YOUR SO CALL LEADERS HAVE RULE THIS COUNTRY SINCE MANY DECADES STILL NOTHING TO WRITE HOME,WHY CAN'T WE GIVE A TRY TO OTHERS IF WE TRULY HAVE ONE NIGERIA IN HEART,WELL GEJ IS NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT SOUTH EASTERNERS HAS THE SPIRIT OF NO SUPPORTING EVIL.STOP YOUR BOKO HARAM THEN IF GEJ FELL TO PERFORM SOUTH EAST WILL BE THE FIRST TO BLAME HIM,DID SOUTH WEST PROTEST OBJ WHEN HE CONVERTED THE OTA FARM AS HIS PERSONAL PROPERTY? DID SOUTH WEST ASK OBJ WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY HE RECOVERED FROM ABACHA'S FAMILY,DID U NORTHERNERS KILL IBB FOR LOOTING NIGERIA TREASURE AND MAKE NIGERIA MONEY HIS POCKET MONEY,BRO,I AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE SOUTH WESTERNERS OR NORTHERNERS BUT ALL I AM SAYING IS YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS BOKO MADNESS THEN IF GEJ FELL U WILL SEE THAT SE/SS WILL PROTEST AGAIN GEJ
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

IF YOU ARE NOT BIAS WHAT STOP U COMPLAINERS NOT ADMIT THAT YOUR SO CALL SELFISH OPPOSITION POLITICIANS ARE DISCREDITING GEJ WITH BOKO HARAM? YOU AND I KNOW IT FROM DAY ONE GEJ IS A TYPE OF LEADER WHO CAN MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT IN THIS NATION,

I am not biased, If GEJ is there now as OUR President, it is the work of Allah and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Boko haram is a Big problem to the society whether they are using it to discredit GEJ or not is not material. People are dying and as such has NO SUPPORT OF ME AND MUST DEFINATLY THE MASSES IN BORNO.

9ja_I_hail:

ARE YOU SAYING IF GEJ SHOULD ORDER FOR PROSECUTE OF THE NORTHERN POLITICIANS WHO IS USING BH TO DISCREDIT HIM ARE U THE SO CALL NORTHERNERS NOT GOING TO NAME GEJ A BIAS PRESIDENT HE IS KILLING ONLY NORTHERNERS.GUY ADMIT THAT YOUR PEOPLE WANT THIS POWER TO BE WITHING THEM THEM,YOUR SO CALL LEADERS HAVE RULE THIS COUNTRY SINCE MANY DECADES STILL NOTHING TO WRITE HOME,WHY CAN'T WE GIVE A TRY TO OTHERS IF WE TRULY HAVE ONE NIGERIA IN HEART,WELL GEJ IS NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT SOUTH EASTERNERS HAS THE SPIRIT OF NO SUPPORTING EVIL.STOP YOUR BOKO HARAM THEN IF GEJ FELL TO PERFORM SOUTH EAST WILL BE THE FIRST TO BLAME HIM,DID SOUTH WEST PROTEST OBJ WHEN HE CONVERTED THE OTA FARM AS HIS PERSONAL PROPERTY? DID SOUTH WEST ASK OBJ WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY HE RECOVERED FROM ABACHA'S FAMILY,DID U NORTHERNERS KILL IBB FOR LOOTING NIGERIA TREASURE AND MAKE NIGERIA MONEY HIS POCKET MONEY,BRO,I AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE SOUTH WESTERNERS OR NORTHERNERS BUT ALL I AM SAYING IS YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS BOKO MADNESS THEN IF GEJ FELL U WILL SEE THAT SE/SS WILL PROTEST AGAIN GEJ

Ota farm has always been OBJ's farmland before he was imprisoned and taken over by the FG.

SW asked OBJ for all the mony he recovered from Abacha. In fact that was part of the reason like of Afinfere and Tinubu broke out of OBJ's causus

Yes you are Judging SW and northerner. You and some Ohaneze elements are trying to relate Boko haram as an ethnic affire of the SW and the North to discredit GEJ and that is nothing the case.

In fact till today, I don't know what Boko haram is fighting for. and majority of us are ignorant to what Boko haram is. WHY you ask because the SW and the North NEVER SUPPORTED BOKO HARAM.

The GEJ won all the states in the SW apart from Osun

Gej won majority of the states in the North-central

and got 40% from each NE and NWern state.

What does that tell you and Ohnaeze ? that the north and SW are not ethnic bigots. Now lets compare it to OBJ 1999

OBJ lost all the states in the SW, are they ethnic bigots ?

Results

Candidate Party Votes %
Olusegun Obasanjo People's Democratic Party 18,738,154 62.78
Olu Falae Alliance for Democracy-All People's Party 11,110,287 37.22
Invalid/blank votes 431,611 -
Total 30,280,052 100

all the 37.22 Olu falea got was from the SW and SS

2003, Obj lost his Local government in Ogun state, and rigged the rest, are they bigots

2011, a Yoruba man beat out ex-president up in Lagos MMAI are they bigots

2011, Buhari lost to GEJ in adamawa, are fulanis bigots

I can keep going on and on
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by Reggie2(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem

Boko haram is a Nigerian Problem that needs to be tackled FAST !!!!!! the sam way MEND, OPC were tackled.

saying No Jonathan, No Nigeria and relating it to Boko haram which is a terrorist group associated with a section of the country is BAD.

Boko haram has obvious links with al shabab. Al Jazazeera's yesterday documentary revealed that political misfits hide under the guise of religion to kill innocent people and then make stupid demands. It is illiterate and pretentious to equate Boko haram with MEND. If the past administration negotiated with the Niger Delta and then tried to crush Boko haram, there must be a motive.

I see that haram argue vigorously that the BOKO HARAM problem must be resolved FAST. If he is not a spokesman of this terrorist group. Let him tell us over this forum what the government must do TO RESOLVE IT FAST. But let him not dish out a menu of poverty to be dumped on Jonathan's shoulders. I want to remind HARAM that his terrorist brothers were receiving  "EDUCATION DISADVANTAGE" ALLOWANCE from past governments (federal), from oil money; and we did not hear them bomb anyone for being told to go to school!

All can be said of the east but cowardice. OHANAEZE has sounded a warning, PENDULUM OF ACTION HAS SHIFTED THE OTHER SIDE. We are practicing democracy which is a game of numbers. Removal of elected officers must go through democratic process, all these ranting is BULLSHIT
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by youngmonie: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
Today na Biafra 2morrow na Nigeria, wch one dem one do !!!!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by aljharem3: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
Reggie2:

Boko haram has obvious links with al shabab. Al Jazazeera's yesterday documentary revealed that political misfits hide under the guise of religion to kill innocent people and then make silly demands. It is illiterate and pretentious to equate Boko haram with MEND. If the past administration negotiated with the Niger Delta and then tried to crush Boko haram, there must be a motive.

I see that haram argue vigorously that the BOKO HARAM problem must be resolved FAST. If he is not a spokesman of this terrorist group. Let him tell us over this forum what the government must do TO RESOLVE IT FAST. But let him not dish out a menu of poverty to be dumped on Jonathan's shoulders. I want to remind HARAM that his terrorist brothers were receiving  "EDUCATION DISADVANTAGE" ALLOWANCE from past governments (federal), from oil money; and we did not hear them bomb anyone for being told to go to school!

All can be said of the east but cowardice. OHANAEZE has sounded a warning, PENDULUM OF ACTION HAS SHIFTED THE OTHER SIDE. We are practicing democracy which is a game of numbers. Removal of elected officers must go through democratic process, all these ranting is BULLSHIT

You are right, to be honest with myself, Only an ideeiot would relate MEND with Boko haram. Correct sir

neither did I relate them. with that said, it is a Nigerian problem

I am not particularly pointing our GEJ to solve the problem. GEJ IS ONLY A MAN

rather I would prefer if we all Nigerians change our mind set to think boko haram is a northern problem or it is used by northerner to discredit GEJ government.

Now once that is done,

We can then start by close the northern borders to Niger, chad.

Then the military should be stationed in the hot zones and make a curfew

then the people  should try and fish them out and instantly sent to prison.
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by guonno: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2011
Yorubas loves nothin about GEJ because they hold no reasonable political office in this dispensation- dey needed senate president, they didnt get it, they needed deputy, dey dint get it, dey begged for speakership, dey dint get it, infact dey begged for evry important position but did not get it, if u igbos are in their position will u be happy? Lol. And u yorubas peoples, call what we do "follow-follow", but dont forget that politics is a game of follow"follow. U voted enmass for GEJ which is follow follow. No wonder u begged him to do something about the shortchanging u people faced, but unfortunately he did not do anything to effect a change or give u any reasonable position in the top polity, IS THAT NOT Y YOU ARE NOT LIKING HIM? Well the igbos feel that gboko haram is slowing down the speed of development in nigeria which indirectly affects them, ndigbo is ashamed that nigeria till now is not the envy of great countries like china and america. The igbos needs electricity in the south east, it is high time the igbos turned the east into the present day dubai. Innoson group now produces locally, 30% of what they use to assemble their vehicles, most other country manufacture at least 50 - 60% of the products made in their country. The tractors in borno state mechanization authirity has a made in china logo but the engine of these tractors are made in hong kong, therefore in no time innoson and annamco in Enugu will export cars to foreign countries. We need power for all the changes in the east, and the only presido whom is willing to give power to nigerians if allowed to, is been disturbed and u want us to keep shut? Well i dont blame u yoruba (cowards that has not said anything to gboko haram that has succeeded in chasing away all the potential investors from our country). OBJ did not fix power, rather he ate all the funds allocated to power, failed to repair our refinery because u dirty Yoruba people were importing fuel. This has come to an end, keep calling us follow-follow, while the we (igbos) rise again in nigeria. IGBO KWENU!
Re: No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram by 9jaIhail(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ota farm has always been OBJ's farmland before he was imprisoned and taken over by the FG.

@above.

ota farm was build with Nigeria money,i remember the name then was operation to feed Nigerians how come it later became obj farm?

you you are not getting you facts straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers / Atiku Support Groups Beg Secondus For Saving Lagos PDP From Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.