Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju (3800 Views)

Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 9:07am On May 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yorubas derailed this country from 2015-2023 because of their greed

Now fulanis and the north have washed their hands off Yoruba 2015 foolishness

They never saw gej as a problem only yorubas did, that why they need gej again to come perfect where he left the country.

We would have saved this country from buhari and osinbajo crisis if Yoruba have allowed gej finished his 8 years straight
lol tell that to the five pdp governor's that defected from pdp before the 2015 election........p.s they were northern governor's.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless u

Igbos don't know they are d greatest losers in this if it's true,because of Jonathan's defeat they turn every Nigerian to their enemy n insulted everyone thereby having d tag "hate filled tribe of Nigeria "....now that Jonathan has moved to apc,what will happen to d igbos now?

Meaning igbos created unnecessary enemy for themselves n the person they claimed to b fighting for is now a friend to their so called enemy.

Even if gej doesn't win APC ticket he has a very huge influence in south south n he can always work with whoever APC presents meaning he will work against d igbo party (pdp)

This typical Yoruba political analogy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Wike grin

Be serious ..
...you think the work he put in to get the last pdp chairman out of office was just to joke? He has been funding the party just as much as Atiku since 2015 and He is running his last term in office and fancy's his chances of becoming president.....Wike is prepared to tear that party apart if he doesn't get the ticket and everyone in the party knows this.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 9:15am On May 10, 2022
leokid866:
...you think the work he put in to get the last pdp chairman out of office was just to joke? He has been funding the party just as much as Atiku since 2015 and He is running his last term in office and fancy's his chances of becoming president.....Wike is prepared to tear that party apart if he doesn't get the ticket and everyone in the party knows this.

In Pdp .. Wike is an ant .. the tinest of all ants ..
Even with 50 years rivers state revenue in his account
He remain ant..

Na him go decamp on his own..

If he wan make he leave ogboni go join the baddest blood suckers .. even make Lucifer come see am fave to face

Wike is a nobody ...
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 9:18am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

In Pdp .. Wike is an ant .. the tinest of all ants ..
Even with 50 years rivers state revenue in his account
He remain ant..

Na him go decamp on his own..

If he wan make he leave ogboni go join the baddest blood suckers .. even make Lucifer come see am fave to face

Wike is a nobody ...
An ant that removed the last chairman and seized the soul of the party...... grin
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 9:22am On May 10, 2022
leokid866:
An ant that removed the last chairman and seized the soul of the party...... grin

BecUse that he’s last Interest in the party and and he removes himself and all sacrifice he made for Pdp

He’s stale in Pdp

And nobody sen him .. not even his southern colleagues .. talk more of the North.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:23am On May 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
gej is in apc

You are the one that needs the formality, the leadership that coordinate the party have inducted him

When he is ready the political novices like you would get the public address you crave

Can't be bothered with senseless back-and-forth with sentimental and delusional IPOBians like you. Let's wait for GEJ to join APC and miraculously get the Party ticket. We can talk then.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Doofus, has GEJ formally become an APC member? Can you ever think like someone with averagely effective intellect?

What do you do for a living? I ask because it cannot be anything that requires the ability to think critically, logically and effectively. Are you an okada man?

That you think GEJ will join APC three weeks to the Presidential primaries of the Party, to then be handed the ticket, just confirms you are a delusional clown.

Hahahahahahahaha...... even an okada man needs to be intellectual in the way he applies the road. So he's obviously not an okada man. I think he's a mortuary attendant. The guy thinks like someone whose brains have been seriously tampered with.

Nobody says you can't support or even dislike an aspirant but do it like somebody that has the ability to think rationally. I still don't understand the joy in being known as an intentional fool in a public forum like this.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 9:29am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

BecUse that he’s last Interest in the party and and he removes himself and all sacrifice he made for Pdp

He’s stale in Pdp

And nobody sen him .. not even his southern colleagues .. talk more of the North.
And you truly believe he will just walk off into the sunset like that......lol shebi it's just the end of this month........let's wait and see.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 9:41am On May 10, 2022
leokid866:
And you truly believe he will just walk off into the sunset like that......lol shebi it's just the end of this month........let's wait and see.

Mention one thing you think Wike can do to Pdp as a party

Say wait and see ..

Wetin he go do grin

He will decamp with his ikwere votes .. that’s all..

Rivers can never go Apc .. even if he decamp Apc will lose in Rivers stAte .. we saw ameachi did same

Na Nigeria politics we Dey talk no be ikwere people organization..

Thank you
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Eecho(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Doofus, has GEJ formally become an APC member? Can you ever think like someone with averagely effective intellect?

What do you do for a living? I ask because it cannot be anything that requires the ability to think critically, logically and effectively. Are you an okada man?

That you think GEJ will join APC three weeks to the Presidential primaries of the Party, to then be handed the ticket, just confirms you are a delusional clown.
Empty Vessel ! How would you know good luck hasn't joined APC , do you stay in his Bayelsa ward .He joined last year. You people will cry accordingly.. �������
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by SweetiliciousD: 9:59am On May 10, 2022
Penguin2:
When all this is over, no politician will ever betray the south again.

Tinubu is about to receive the full dose of the consequences of his 2015 treachery against the south.

And we will be seated here and laughing because we warned you fools but you called us wailers.

Ndi ala!

Nwanne, zombies are brain dead.

They are suffersticated peepoo.

Obasanjo... President......8years ...West
Osibanjo.....V.President...8years....West

2023....Yet they want to be another President

You see my point.

They are braid dead !

O
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
[s]
seunmsg:
Unfortunately for clowns like Deji, nobody from the SW is angry with Tinubu. It is actually ipob clowns like Henry Shield that have been wailing and twisting the story since yesterday.

I’ve said it severally here, GEJ if fully welcome to join the presidential race. We are in a democracy so nobody should be denied the inalienable right to associate freely and contest for political offices they are qualified for under the law. He will simply join the long queue for the party’s ticket and participate in the primary like every other aspirants. If he wins, we will support him. If he loses, he will support the candidate of the party. It is all politics and nothing else.
[/s]

GEJ is Coming

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Ddokie: 10:02am On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Never inherit other people's battles as a sign of loyalty, one day you'll feel betrayed when they forgive each other.

This your talk is deep o. Are you reflecting?

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:08am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless u

Igbos don't know they are d greatest losers in this if it's true,because of Jonathan's defeat they turn every Nigerian to their enemy n insulted everyone thereby having d tag "hate filled tribe of Nigeria "....now that Jonathan has moved to apc,what will happen to d igbos now?

Meaning igbos created unnecessary enemy for themselves n the person they claimed to b fighting for is now a friend to their so called enemy.

Even if gej doesn't win APC ticket he has a very huge influence in south south n he can always work with whoever APC presents meaning he will work against d igbo party (pdp)

Lol..

What if the person you quoted was referring to yorubas who joined Fulanis to hate Good lucky Jonathan because of their selfish interest, Now Jonathan and fulanis have reconciled and yorubas are now left behind with nothing?..

Mind you, if Jonathan becomes president again Igbos will still benefit more than if Yoruba man becomes president..

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 10:57am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Mention one thing you think Wike can do to Pdp as a party

Say wait and see ..

Wetin he go do grin

He will decamp with his ikwere votes .. that’s all..

Rivers can never go Apc .. even if he decamp Apc will lose in Rivers stAte .. we saw ameachi did same

Na Nigeria politics we Dey talk no be ikwere people organization..

Thank you
that's what the last pdp chairman said......please where is he today?
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
Eecho:

Empty Vessel ! How would you know good luck hasn't joined APC , do you stay in his Bayelsa ward .He joined last year. You people will cry accordingly.. �������

Lol. So a former President of the biggest black nation on Earth joins the opposition Party that deposed him last year and that was done without the knowledge of all 200 million plus Nigerians but you?

Some of you show the reason the next President must focus his main effort into developing Nigerians optimally so they become prime human resources that will aid the development of their own nation.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Never inherit other people's battles as a sign of loyalty, one day you'll feel betrayed when they forgive each other.
2015 you mean?
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Eecho(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. So a former President of the biggest black nation on Earth joins the opposition Party that deposed him last year and that was done without the knowledge of all 200 million plus Nigerians but you?

Some of you show the reason the next President must focus his main effort into developing Nigerians optimally so they become prime human resources that will aid the development of their own nation.
LOL , the next President is expected to focus on a whole lot but that next President is NOT Tinubu . Keep crying...
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Advocate500: 3:56pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
keep your motivational speech to yourself, you have been supporting Buhari and Tinubu on this forum non stop, what have changed?
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
Eecho:
LOL , the next President is expected to focus on a whole lot but that next President is NOT Tinubu . Keep crying...

Whether it is Tinubu or not is not the issue. The issue is that a person like you, given how your thinking capacity is far below that of a smart 8 year old, has nothing to offer Nigeria but insults, complaints and curses. You're worthless.

Jonathan became an APC member last year indeed.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by silibaba: 9:12pm On May 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tilumbu is the biggest joke in the country now

How would joke trend without his peeing ass, shaking hands, demented mind, been involved

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Eecho(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Whether it is Tinubu or not is not the issue. The issue is that a person like you, given how your thinking capacity is far below that of a smart 8 year old, has nothing to offer Nigeria but insults, complaints and curses. You're worthless.

I hope you are making money because I am . I'm not the cause of your frustrations.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Eecho(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

I'm not your mate , but nairaland is a faceless forum where foooolss converge to show their foooolishness. I joined nairaland 2015 , I'm pretty sure you had no phone then .
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Risentouch(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:
Who cares

Tinubu Must be on Ballot
Must contest

We care less if he cry all the blood on earth or make he turn anger himself
We don’t care the party.. but wish Apc gives him ticket

He must be on ballot

No excuses
No twist of Narratives
No stepping down
No Yoruba narratives

He Must Contests

He’s the Nigeria kingmaker and godfather.. the only Nigeria Jagaban a cording to yoruba people
The very god of yorub people .. greater than all Yoruba that ever breath
The cordiNator and chairman of Northern Nigeria grin
Reason the North has reserved 50 million votes and 4000 delegates for him

Yorub must be on ballot ..

Powder to the people
North 2023

Abeg pity some people mental health.
angry tongue
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
Eecho:
I'm not your mate , but nairaland is a faceless forum where foooolss converge to show their foooolishness. I joined nairaland 2015 , I'm pretty sure you had no phone then .

You're right. I had no phone then. I lived under Isale Eko Bridge and had no shoes.

Still, let us not deviate. Just show us proof GEJ joined APC last year as you claimed Mr.Big boy. Oga like you should find that easy to do na.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Oracleforce: 6:17pm On May 11, 2022
Who are those Igbo people who wants to die because of GEJ, now, GEJ is also in for the presidential ticket.....i haven't seen any logical comment from.all these Nyamiri clowns on the platform....

Now, a lot of them are confused....

The northerners are strategizing while the southerners are struggling to become....

Perhaps, the 2023 might be a trap setup.by the northern elites to continue ruling....only time will tell....

Can I go and purchase a form.?

Lemme wait for my allowee to enter my account first then, I will go. and buy form...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts As Wike Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / See The Video Peter Obi Played In Court And Evidence Against INEC / Nigerians Are Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.