Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates (6936 Views)

Amuneke Expresses Interest In Super Eagles Coaching Job / Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew / Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by kingscare1(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2022
All the curent NFF board appointment should be terminated, be replaced with fresh hands.
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by lordprogress: 9:34am On May 10, 2022
Make he be oyinbo coach watin that eguavon do us so is still fresh in our memory.
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by hisexcellency34: 9:34am On May 10, 2022
When will that stupid Pinnick be sacked?
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Onewazobia(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2022
Paulfrank200:
onewazobia God bless you

Amen, we thank God

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Kenturkey048(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2022
They want to employ Buhari and Eguaveon like...
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On May 10, 2022
Yawns, next news jare angry
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Wchris(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2022
NFF is a joke
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by starstunna1313(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Nff wey never pay hin gbese finish grin

See I fit get issues with them I swear. See the caliber of coaches they are mentioning and they are still owin Rhor��
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by jowa16: 10:07am On May 10, 2022
Is this same picnick led nff, that want to hire another super eagle coach I pity Nigerias.
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Adesina18111(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2022
Make dem sack that Ojuju abi Amaju Pinnik first...his vibes and Buhari vibes no gree work together joor... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Clarifyemmy: 10:25am On May 10, 2022
robosky02:
Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Prospective Candidates

https://www.completesports.com/super-eagles-coaching-job-nff-to-conduct-further-interviews-with-prospective-candidates/

Nigeria!
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2022
Some sectors in the system are so critical such that once there is foul play in that sector, the results with time will reveal the reality of the obvious foul play through DEFEAT by competent opponents.
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Brian47(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
Ppl will be saying that Nigeria is cursed, and I'll always defend Nigeria saying it's just our bad leaders.
After we lost, I was heartbroken and I said we have AFCON 2023, so I became optimistic again.
Then I started seeing our Super Eagles stars doing very well in their various clubs, then I concluded that the country was cursed.
Re: Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates by Aaay: 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa / Abedi Pele's Football Club Nania Win 31 - 0 / See Response Sergio Ramos Gave Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.