Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! (4091 Views)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by OMBIIGA: 3:56pm On May 10, 2022
Op Pictures 3,5 and 9 have a deeper meaning.
Picture 3, depicts Buhari with people perceived to be garrulous.
Picture 5, depicts PMB with strange bed fellow on ideological grounds.
Picture 9, depicts PMB with the king makers himself .
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Miracle2022: 4:09pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:
If Abiola could speak from the grave, he will be disappointed with Tinubu.
Secondly, he will tell you never agreements with Hausa and Fulani men, they don't care about other people.
Third, never try to sell your people short to please them. In leadership, if you sell your people to gain favour with others, you are not a leader you are a selfish thief.
I can't forget the Kaduna and Kano riot. Only God that saved my family. One of my uncle didn't escape these people. He was killed like a cow. They cut of his head. So when the Igbo soldiers pictures was put on display, I know these is the work of DSS. ESN or IPOD don't cut off heads they don't even kill.
now I know that you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Did you watch where they are eating roasted human being?
So your almighty ESN are there when dss are killing your people? You are a clown.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
Miracle2022:
So your almighty ESN are there when dss are killing your people? You are a clown.

Well you will find out that this government of buhari has terrorized the citizens of this country than IPOB. I am a sympathizer of people fighting for their rights and freedom. The rest of the world see this as human rights not terrorism. Because you call a lion cat does not mean the whole world will start calling pussy cat a lion. I have not seen it, I don't want to see it. I will never watch it. But, it doesn't make it ESN or Igbo people.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Miracle2022: 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:

Well you will find out that this government of buhari has terrorized the citizens of this country than IPOB. I am a sympathizer of people fighting for their rights and freedom. The rest of the world see this as human rights not terrorism. Because you call a lion cat does not mean the whole world will start calling pussy cat a lion. I have not seen it, I don't want to see it. I will never watch it. But, it doesn't make it ESN or Igbo people.
e go reach you one day.
You cannot fight for freedom while denying others their freedom. You killed anybody that that have a different view from yours.
You denied people their right for free movement every Monday.
You killed policemen and burn down there stations.
Or maybe you did not watch the lunching of esn with guns,for your hypocrisy those guns are used for playing ludo abi?
The beautiful part is that most of their victims are igbos.
Only fools deny what is obvious.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2022
The one he was bowing to,dem say na the real president....Na Jubril he dey stand shake...hahaha
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
I'm here ooo..the moment you bash igbos like this..Na me and you olorun..you fit just check am,make we test..

Miracle2022:
e go reach you one day.
You cannot fight for freedom while denying others their freedom. You killed anybody that that have a different view from yours.
Or maybe you did not watch the lunching of esn with guns,for your hypocrisy those guns are used for playing ludo abi?
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
Miracle2022:
e go reach you one day.

Point of correction I didn't kill anyone, please. I am not supporting any killing, all that I said was the DSS know about it. The Nigerian security forces started the killing so what exactly are you saying. Why are you pretending not to know the facts?
They killed an innocent man in Chief Sunday's house for what reasons?
They went to Kanu's house to kill people for what reason? Please answer these questions.
They have every reasons to defend themselves since the Nigerian police have refused to do that. Asking for secession is not a crime. It's only in Nigerian they make it offensive. The Nigerian police used force instead of dialogue now they have woken up the lion in those people.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Miracle2022: 8:30pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:

Point of correction I didn't kill anyone, please. I am not supporting any killing, all that I said was the DSS know about it. The Nigerian security forces started the killing so what exactly are you saying. Why are you pretending not to know the facts?
They went to Kanu's house to kill people for what reason? Please answer these questions.
They have every reasons to defend themselves since the Nigerian police have refused to do that. Asking for secession is not a crime. It's only in Nigerian they make it offensive. The Nigerian police used force instead of dialogue now they have woken up the lion in those people.
so arming of a militia group is not an offense?
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Miracle2022: 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:

I want to ask you two questions
1) Is Simon Ekpa not an ipob member?
2) Do you have any prove that Osama Bin Laden bombed America?
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
Miracle2022:
so arming of a militia group is not an offense?

Tell us who armed the Fulani killing us in oyo state?

With all this Hausa Fulani travelling down south with guns I'll encourage people to arm themselves since the police keep releasing them when they get arrested. Until Fulani people drop their guns I will support anybody that protects himself by any means necessary. I am talking from experience I won't encourage anyone to become victims how about that?
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Miracle2022: 12:10am On May 11, 2022
slimfit1:

Tell us who armed the Fulani killing us in oyo state?

With all this Hausa Fulani travelling down south with guns I'll encourage people to arm themselves since the police keep releasing them when they get arrested. Until Fulani people drop their guns I will support anybody that protects himself by any means necessary. I am talking from experience I won't encourage anyone to become victims how about that?
but since ESN was inaugurated I have never seen them killing fulanis,rather it is igbo people that are been killed on a daily basis.
Are you sure the so called fulanis are not igbo?
You said fulani rape your women,but I never see one child from igbo community been born as a result of the fulani rape.
Secondly you said esn was brought up to fight fulani but iam seeing igbos dieing on a daily basis.
Also,you said ipob is here to protect igbos but iam seeing igbos crying and grumbling every Monday.Why?
The igbos are technically been imprisoned by ipob, they deny you the right for free movement every Monday, they deny you the right to complain, anybody that say one thing against ipob will survive 24hours.
They will collect your car at any time and place,they decided who lived or die in igbo land,
Your children from abroad cannot come back home for burial,weddings and other celebrations as usual. Continue fooling yourself around.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by 1876ad: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Shut Down Ogun State For Tinubu Today. Pictures. / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Sokoto: Very Massive / Ekiti State Government Read Riot Act To Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.