Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! (4081 Views)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Ratello: 9:58am On May 10, 2022
It is no more a secret that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants to rule over Nigeria by all means as 2023 approaches and having known the strong influence of the incumbent over his successor, he has since been courting Buhari in order to attract his favour from day one. However, the pictures I chronicle below says it all (with emphasis on Buhari's eyes contacts and the coded message it is passing) that Tinubu is only wasting his time as Buhari does not even consider him a worthy replacement from the onset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Ratello: 9:59am On May 10, 2022
More...

2 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Ratello: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
More....

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2022
If Abiola could speak from the grave, he will be disappointed with Tinubu.
Secondly, he will tell you never agreements with Hausa and Fulani men, they don't care about other people.
Third, never try to sell your people short to please them. In leadership, if you sell your people to gain favour with others, you are not a leader you are a selfish thief.
I can't forget the Kaduna and Kano riot. Only God that saved my family. One of my uncle didn't escape these people. He was killed like a cow. They cut of his head. So when the Igbo soldiers pictures was put on display, I know these is the work of DSS. ESN or IPOD don't cut off heads they don't even kill.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2022
HIS PAID E-RODENTS WILL SOON ARRIVE

4 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:
If Abiola could speak from the grave, he will be disappointed with Tinubu.
Secondly, he will tell you never agreements with Hausa and Fulani men, they don't care about other people.
Third, never try to sell your people short to please them. In leadership, if you sell your people to gain favour with others, you are not a leader you are a selfish thief.
I can't forget the Kaduna and Kano riot. Only God that saved my family. One of my uncle didn't escape these people. He was killed like a cow. They cut of his head. So when the Igbo soldiers pictures was put on display, I know these is the work of DSS. ESN or IPOD don't cut off heads they don't even kill.

All DSS are from the North. And why will Abiola be disappointed in Tinubu? How did Obasanjo become Nigeria's President straight from Prison? Do you have the names of this DSS agents? Or it's all the usual confusion that arises from sentiments?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2022
Ratello:
It is no more a secret that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants to rule over Nigeria by all means as 2023 approaches and having known the strong influence of the incumbent over his successor, he has since been courting Buhari in order to attract his favour from day one. However, the pictures I chronicle below says it all (with emphasis on Buhari's eyes contacts and the coded message it is passing) that Tinubu is only wasting his time as Buhari does not even consider him a worthy replacement from the onset.

Says the one who shares the same bed with Buhari in the other room. cry

4 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu is a useful idiot to the Fulani people

Bowing to Buhari because of favour and after he will call himself jagaban

Jagaban my foot

14 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Drsnives(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu will get sense by force..
Sniper loading

3 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

All DSS are from the North. And why will Abiola be disappointed in Tinubu? How did Obasanjo become Nigeria's President straight from Prison? Do you have the names of this DSS agents? Or it's all the usual confusion that arises from sentiments?

Yes majority of the DSS are from the North, who invaded chief Sunday's house and for what reasons? He didn't kill anyone so how will you convince me it's not them?

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by greymiles: 12:10pm On May 10, 2022
Must everything in this country be about Tinubu?
Tinubu diz Tinubu dat, una no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:

Yes majority of the DSS are from the North, who invaded chief Sunday's house and for what reasons? He didn't kill anyone so how will you convince me it's not them?

With regards Sunday's house raid, the DSS never made any denial and of course it wasn't out of the blue moon. That was why I had to attach 'confusion that arises from sentiments'.

You are trying to link Sunday to this which the DSS boldedly accepted responsibility. Has DSS accepted responsibility for the killing of those soliders?

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by adebayo987: 12:17pm On May 10, 2022
Ratello:
Tinubu will be greatly surprised as he'll loose... He's going about bribing people as if the people he's bribing are the youths that will step out to vote! I'm already getting my PVC ready to vote. I want to trust the BVAS and INEC. I know Buhari won't interfer with the process because he's going so it will be whoever wins should win.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

With regards Sunday's house raid, the DSS never made any denial and of course it wasn't out of the blue moon. That was why I had to attach 'confusion that arises from sentiments'.

You are trying to link Sunday to this which the DSS boldedly accepted responsibility. Has DSS accepted responsibility for the killing of those soliders?

We don't expect them too accept responsibility because what they did is not right, it's human rights abuse. Some of us know how they operate you might not know, some of us don't want to be fooled. They ignore Sowore when he was been attacked do you want us to show you different examples of their unprofessional approach while conducting their duties. It just can't wash I know they are looking for me. God will not let them see me.

Right in front of them Sowore was attacked the DSS did nothing to protect that man.

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by BowlingTall: 2:51pm On May 10, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , on your mandate forever. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by islandsscotch8: 2:55pm On May 10, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts slayer of Meth cannibals. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by cleatsmottled9: 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by paracolaxnear1: 2:59pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria . This man is just everywhere you go.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by stainedanisus1: 3:01pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man is just everywhere you go. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by cuddlyaplasta4: 3:04pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by bicoloratrite9: 3:06pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by KoronaKola: 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Johncuppa(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by slimfit1(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

If they had been professional in their conduct you and I won't be having this conversation.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by KoronaKola: 3:30pm On May 10, 2022
Jagaban makers of men will be the president no matter what.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by RobustRoad: 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by TallerKola: 3:35pm On May 10, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate we stand.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Weak6Exers: 3:39pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by BowlingTall: 3:41pm On May 10, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by SwissMass: 3:42pm On May 10, 2022
It is the nature of dogs to bark, so IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts amaka barking isn't suprising, bark on apku munching gorillas. it is the nature of the moon to give light to the world, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu abiama ohamadike of Igbo land, continue to give light to world, you are GOD's project, nobody can stop you, fly the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants

Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by Advocate500: 3:53pm On May 10, 2022
slimfit1:

We don't expect them too accept responsibility because what they did is not right, it's human rights abuse. Some of us know how they operate you might not know, some of us don't want to be fooled. They ignore Sowore when he was been attacked do you want us to show you different examples of their unprofessional approach while conducting their duties. It just can't wash I know they are looking for me. God will not let them see me.

Right in front of them Sowore was attacked the DSS did nothing to protect that man.
that idiot's won't reply you again.
Re: The Pictures Of Buhari And Tinubu That Come With Its Encrypted Messages! by KoronaKola: 3:54pm On May 10, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It / Will Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Exit Paralyze Jonathan? / Petroleum Marketers Threaten To Shut Operations In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.