Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check (1065 Views)

PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / Yoruba Fact And History (fulani Can't Never Conquered Yorubaland) / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by tamdun: 8:33pm On May 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Their Generational Conquerors...

Awolowo was used By Fulani and then was dumped...he died like a RAT after drinking "OTAPIAPIA"

MKO Abiola was used by Fulani and then was dumped ...he also died in Detention after "hob-nobbing" with Fulani.

Tinubu....is being used already and his Heart attack will come when he doesnt win Primaries..i guess IPOB are responsible... grin grin grin grin

MURIC with all their noise cant lead a Fulani in Prayer in the Mosque...no be insult be that??

Sanwolu Visited the Seriki Fulani ..and stood up to address a "traditional stool" without LAGOS constitutional backing.When addressing Sanwolu he didnt even stand up...what arrogance??...

Fulani are the greatest plotters and deciders of Yoruba destiny that is why all their leaders lick the balls of their Fulani masters.

Thank You... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But suyanize 3 million of ur people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by Kalashnikov49: 11:22pm On May 10, 2022
After Suyanizing ..1 inch of the territory hasn't fallen into Fulani hands...

Is there an Emirate in IGBOLAND??

BUT ILLORIN..has an EMIRATE...which is not Afonja Culture...

Argue with sense..dont talk because you feel like yapping...mtcheeew!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tamdun:

But suyanize 3 million of ur people

1 Like

Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by Bravetunde: 11:59pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Kalashnikov49 post=112691878]I thought you are IJAW why is this thread paining you??...All this Oluwole Kids denying their Afonja ancestry because the fear IGBO exit.

You should be angry with Yoruba for working against Goodluck Jonathan, as an "IJOH/IJAW" man... grin grin grin grin grin grin

People now understand how you create monikers with the sole aim of fighting IGBO people.

Who Pass You ..Pass You

[/quote
How many times we I tell you people that the coword is not ijaw.
If he insist he is ijaw let him make a video of his clan and part of ijaw and I will give him 200k.
Real ijaws and igbos are friends,brothers and partners.
Eg gej,timaya,Anna,Peter,tacha,2kay,deizani madueke,Clark etc.
Afonjas are ijaw and ss slaves
They afonjas are cowords and weak fooools.

1 Like

Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by bomb24: 12:28am On May 11, 2022
Ak49 you no well.

1 Like

Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by Kalashnikov49: 8:14am On May 11, 2022
Wickedest!!...We dey unravel them everyday...i hail bro.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[quote author=Bravetunde post=112712822][/quote]
Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by Kalashnikov49: 8:17am On May 11, 2022
No vex baba...i need Re-format my brain....But Afonja Virus No let me see road!!
grin grin grin grin grin
bomb24:
Ak49 you no well.
Re: 1 Fulani Is Greater Than All Yoruba...fact Check by Kalashnikov49: 4:58pm On May 13, 2022
Are you sure Can you beat your chest authoritatively that Yoruba are 1??

Remember what MURIC said concerning support for Christian Presidential Candidate?? Stop being silly...Nobody buys your useless narratives.

SwissMass:
You might be having paternity issue, your mother need some questioning, only a bastard that want to destroy his father's house, Yoruba don't harbour such people, we are Yoruba before any religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Politically Irrelevant Outside The South West / Flood Washes Away 30 Shops In Anambra Market (PHOTOS) / I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.