Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna (24800 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by BadNews: 10:05am On May 10, 2022
The Niger State Child Rights Protection Agency has rescued a day-old baby girl found dumped by an unidentified mother around Fadikpe Junction in Minna.

Barr. Mairam Haruna Kolo, the Director-General of the agency, who confirmed the development on Monday night, May 9, said they were alerted by Mai Ungwa Fadikpe and the Divisional Police officer in the area.

The DG said she rushed to the scene and took possession of the baby for safe keeping pending further investigations.

She appealed to the general public to assist the agency with useful information on the identity of the mother of the baby.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/day-old-baby-found-dumped-by-roadside-in-minna.html

4 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by MadamVanessa(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2022
shocked

Poor innocent baby

Imagine a mother doing this to an innocent soul like this. You don't have to do this regardless of the situation you find yourself. May God punish her wherever she is.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by BadNews: 10:07am On May 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Islandlady(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2022
cry
Innocent baby who did not tell this idiots to bring her to the world!

But they will go about having sex without protection!
After carrying the child for 9months, going through the painful process of delivery only to dump the baby shocked God abeg o, people get mind!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2022
How i wish it was close make i carry am take care of am i have been looking for this for a long time my mama go happy since old man die 2000 mama born 3boys no born again she go dey delighted to train am even my elders never marry and me too no wont girl wey the chop dog mr cover hw far do u have anyone on ground there wey fit negotiate on my behlaf i go happy see blessing people go carry troway god go punish ashawo them

8 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Drillminded: 10:16am On May 10, 2022
The president of the future.

Where are all those feminazi ... den don hide their worwor faces for this thread so.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
This our female gender's self,
There is nothing bad that they can't do , just imagine sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Emma2Seconds: 10:25am On May 10, 2022
Uto uwa . Ladies carry go
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Nova1988(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2022
I swear I hate things like this, if i ever become president I'll make sure to put a bad on the amount if children people can have.

Just because God said go into the world and multiply we're taking it too serious, we'll just be giving birth like rabbits and most people that have a lot of children can't take care of them.

we need to stop giving birth like rabbits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Chiraq77(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
Cruel World.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Karlovych: 12:48pm On May 10, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and amala have done a new one!
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Greenscientist: 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
I
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by VeryWickedMan: 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
I think the baby should be grateful that its mother allowed it to survive on its own so early in life.

A lot of useless 30 year olds still depend on their moms these days.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by kambili999(f): 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
Hei God, bundle of joy people are looking for. see fine baby... Chai

1 Like

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Hezmatosky: 3:07pm On May 12, 2022
BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by sameoldguy: 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
People are quick to say mothers love is supreme, there’s nothing like mothers love, your mother loves you more, blah blah blah. Women don’t really love their children half as much as the society is meant to believe, they only use kids as weapon against their husbands or make the society view them as the gender with the tender heart. Women are vile creatures, they hate on everybody and anything even their own selves. Women maltreat their house helps because they have the power over them, they inflict all sort of evil harm on them. If women were stronger than men, women would have inflicted more deadly harm on men by tying them up and cutting men into pieces, but they can’t and that’s why they convert that wickedness to voice and it’s what makes them talk anyhow. Convert that voice to power and watch them tear men to shreds.

A woman would not hesitate to abort a child, thrash a child in the toilet or in the gutter or in the refuse or just bury the child alive, but no man can do that. American women want abortion to be legal just so they can abort the child anytime they feel like it. Yet the world celebrate Mother’s Day almost 10 times a year.

Women don’t really love their children, they are just trying to make the society believe so. They use children to hold their husbands, collect child support and keep some to make people believe they are responsible.

The sooner men realize this, the better.

SAY NO TO CHILD ABORTION AND CHILD DUMPING

4 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Nerogaming01(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
This our female gender's self,
There is nothing bad that they can't do , just imagine sad

What of the 'responsible man?'
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by incandescentena: 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
See the babys hand... Wondering which kind wahala country be dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Noshitboi(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
See as the baby dey pose sef. She's already tired of Buhari and Nigeria cry

I'm suspecting that Sofra or what's that her transgendered name again

2 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by ASUGARUBA(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor innocent baby

Imagine a mother doing this to an innocent soul like this. You don't have to do this regardless of the situation you find yourself. May God punish her wherever she is.

Babies are not poor
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by SensualMan: 3:09pm On May 12, 2022
Hausa people keep littering everywhere like rats. If there's a way to castrate these Northerners without their knowledge by form of packaged water or immunisation that'd be a great service to humanity and Nigeria at large.

Welcome to the world baby. May u never be a bad Northerner but a good Northerner absent suffering.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by themes009(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2022
Mr bad news. You have come again

1 Like

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by Alexpetra: 3:12pm On May 12, 2022
Some people will just create problem not well estimated... Putting poor child for what he/she NEVER ask for.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by blazepascal(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
So they haven't stop this rubbish act

1 Like

Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by fabianiyobosa(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
headbasher96:
How i wish it was close make i carry am take care of am i have been looking for this for a long time my mama go happy since old man die 2000 mama born 3boys no born again she go dey delighted to train am even my elders never marry and me too no wont girl wey the chop dog mr cover hw far do u have anyone on ground there wey fit negotiate on my behlaf i go happy see blessing people go carry troway god go punish ashawo them

The experience of raising a new born is not pleasant.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport / Katsina Man Raped His Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.