Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat (654 Views)

Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m / Selling RMB, Wechat Alipay, Bank Card(naira=rmb) / I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(80.5=1¥) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by vdwpov: 10:22am On May 10, 2022
With the development of Internet, more and more people choose to shop overseas and study abroad

We provide RMB exchange service to quickly help you solve problems in your life

Do you want to pay your suppliers in RMB for shopping from China? Do you need others to buy the things you need for you

Do you need to exchange RMB for a study trip to China

Re: We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by vdwpov: 10:22am On May 10, 2022
If you need any service, please contact me
Re: We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by vdwpov: 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
下午好
Re: We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:32pm On May 10, 2022
OP IS FRAUD

HE HAS SEVERAL nairaland ID WHICH HE CREATED USING TEMPORARY EMAIL

HES IN THE HABIT OF SENDING FAKE SLIP AFTER FOOLING CUSTOMER TO PAY NAIRA INTO HIS ACCOUNT

DONT FALL FOR HIS TRICKS

2 Likes

Re: We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by vdwpov: 11:23pm On May 10, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
OP IS FRAUD

HE HAS SEVERAL nairaland ID WHICH HE CREATED USING TEMPORARY EMAIL

HES IN THE HABIT OF SENDING FAKE SLIP AFTER FOOLING CUSTOMER TO PAY NAIRA INTO HIS ACCOUNT

DONT FALL FOR HIS TRICKS

You're hateful. I don't know you at all
If I lie to you, let me go out and be killed by a car
Re: We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat by vdwpov: 12:23am On May 11, 2022
vdwpov:
With the development of Internet, more and more people choose to shop overseas and study abroad

We provide RMB exchange service to quickly help you solve problems in your life

Do you want to pay your suppliers in RMB for shopping from China? Do you need others to buy the things you need for you

Do you need to exchange RMB for a study trip to China
g

(1) (Reply)

One Follower On Nairaland Is Equal To One Thousand Followers On Facebook / Please How Do I Install A Forex Indicator / Why You Need Ideal Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.