Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m (396 Views)

We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat / Are You A Federal Govt Worker? Get Quick LOANS Of Up To #2M Without Collateral! / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello I need someone in Ghana that can help me exchange naira to cedis for me. And who we can do business together, there will be a trusted nairand escrow for each transaction. Be honest and trust worthy i can pay you regularly if fits. Exchange is around 1 to 2 million naira per 3 days or so. Thanks
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by chatinent: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
leo2sexy:
Hello I need someone in Ghana that can help me exchange naira to cedis for me. And who we can do business together, there will be a trusted nairand escrow for each transaction. Be honest and trust worthy i can pay you regularly if fits. Exchange is around 1 to 2 million naira per 3 days or so. Thanks

Deal
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
chatinent:

Deal
I am straightforward honest person, would appreciate same, I am also not greedy, I have the capital, you help me do the work and we see how profitable it is. Cool?
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by horlus(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let’s talk
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by chatinent: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
leo2sexy:
I am straightforward honest person, would appreciate same, I am also not greedy, I have the capital, you help me do the work and we see how profitable it is. Cool?
chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Still needed please, write your rate.
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by tennyhollar: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day all, please I need a one on one mentorship on cryptocurrency and forex trading in Abuja. Willing and ready to learn. I’ll be in the comment section or text me via WhatsApp:07038275548
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Needed
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
I need o, please

(1) (Reply)

Tron(trx) Airdrop Still Ongoing / How To Earn In Dollars With Affiliate Marketing / Nairahoneybit-get Paid To Click In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.