Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. (369 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by Aidejay(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2022
Whats that one song you love that nearly no one knows about.

Have you ever liked a song so much, But it feels like you're the only one in the whole world who has heard it?
For dyed-in-the-wool music lovers, the world is full of great songs you’ve never heard – and that list just seems to be getting bigger every day.

One song I really like and I think it should be a global hit but yet I've never heard it on radio, or anywhere else is

Blessed by Julz ft Mira May & Donae'o

More

Mensei Da by Akan ft Efya.
GoldLink's Spanish Song ft WaveIQ.
Chloe X Halle's HI-LO.
MØ's Final Song.
Chris Brown's Troubled Waters.
Mikky Ekko's Who Are You Really.
Angelique Kidjo's Eva album.
Ladipoe's TAP album.

I can go on and on.
But lemme move so others can contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by airminem(f): 10:53am On May 10, 2022
Calling me song by Lil zane

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2022
[url=oprette:/download]see here[/url]
Re: Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by Aidejay(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
@BoredBerry what do you think?
Re: Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aidejay:
@BoredBerry what do you think?
Mm... 'Yanni - Santorini'... Absolutely love it! Makes me sad tho but in a good way...

Used to listen to it while reading Hans Christian's 'The little mermaid'... Especially when it rained at night... Broke my heart...

God!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Unveils Track List For Playboy — Album Now Available For Pre-save / Burna Boy, Tems Are Nominated For 2023 Grammy Awards / Burna Boy Is Over Hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.