₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,120,532 members, 4,592,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 09:04 PM

If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... (255 Views)

Mi Abaga Wants To Listen To My Music / BOOM!!! You Can't Wait To Listen To Chinko Ekun's Latest Banger, "WALODA" / If You Could Listen To One Song All Day, Everyday, Non-stop, What Song Would Tha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by Richnero(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10
Supposing you got stuck in an Elevator and was forced to listen to just one song, which would it be?

Mine would be Benediction by August Alsina featuring Rick Ross.
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by aaronson(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10
Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique

But if a girl is present, I would listen to slow motion by Trey Songz.
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by SenorFax(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10
Escape (pina colada song) - by Rupert holmes
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by delishpot: 9:11pm On Mar 10
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by Richnero(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10
aaronson:
Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique

But if a girl is present, I would listen to slow motion by Trey Songz.
yeah, slow motion by Trey Songz is definitely cool.
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by Thoniameek(f): 9:19pm On Mar 10
Presently:

Tell me you love me by Demi Lovato
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by Richnero(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10
SenorFax:
Escape (pina colada song) - by Rupert holmes
not sure I have listened to this before. Would search for it now.
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by SenorFax(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10
Richnero:
not sure I have listened to this before. Would search for it now.
You won't be disappointed
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by crazysam001: 10:38pm On Mar 10
Perfect - Ed sheerean
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by Richnero(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11
SenorFax:

You won't be disappointed
yeah Bro, I sure wasn't disappointed.
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by princejethro(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11
Shape of you by Ed Sheeran

cc: lalasticlala
Re: If You Got Stuck In The Elevator And Was Forced To Listen To Just One Song... by moonlover: 9:23am On Mar 12
Xcape by Michael Jackson

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For All Upcoming Artists (free Song Promotion And Many More) / Bars To The Bank Cadillac Series / Over 4 Hours Long! Nigerian Singer Breaks World Record For Longest Released Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.