Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs (11545 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Ekumankama Nkama Who Stands As Anyim’s Surety Disowns Him Citing Maina-Ndume / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by bicoloratrite9: 2:17pm On May 10, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , on your mandate till infinity. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Zeemam: 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
Osinbajo is loved
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by UncommonLogic: 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
alsudan:
GEJ and Adamu laughing at the display of stupidity by the Afonjas.

The Mkpuru mirri cannibals will come here to wail and cry after the APC primary. Just wait and see.
Stupidity and gullibility is in their DNA.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2022
MikoB:
Little by little, you will begin to see the work Osinbajo has done concerning this primary. Hi go shock una!

Is katsina still in the bag? Hahahahahahahaha..
The VP will get votes but not more than his master, the JAGABAN.

Even the gombe will still deliver good votes for Tinubu because of danjuma goje. Men dey everywhere.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by okefranci: 3:20pm On May 10, 2022
kiss
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by MikoB: 3:35pm On May 10, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is katsina still in the bag? Hahahahahahahaha..
The VP will get votes but not more than his master, the JAGABAN.

Even the gombe will still deliver good votes for Tinubu because of danjuma goje. Men dey everywhere.

Don't worry, you will see it yourself, katsina is still in the bag for Osinbajo, don't forget Buhari is from there, when Osinbajo visits katsina, it will become clearer for you.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2022
MikoB:

Don't worry, you will see it yourself, katsina is still in the bag for Osinbajo, don't forget Buhari is from there, when Osinbajo visits katsina, it will become clearer for you.

No wahala any of Osinbajo and Tinubu is fine by me but for now we continue to banter till one of them is picked at the convention.

It'll be clearer for us all at the convention because politicians can give you all the promises you want but do differently on the deal day. I don witness alot of these things during our state primaries.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2022
Get Ready all Nigerian students nation wild, All business men,lecturers,bankers public officers enough is enough!!! come 21st may we are having A match of peace for PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Sannisege: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
MikoB:
Little by little, you will begin to see the work Osinbajo has done concerning this primary. Hi go shock una!
so why is he looking for consensus?
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Sannisege: 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
MikoB:

You assume that Osinbajo is Buhari’s candidate. How can this be when you people also say that Buhari doesn’t listen to Osinbajo?
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Joyce95: 4:14pm On May 10, 2022
Os much Love to Osinbajo
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by MikoB: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
Indispensable85:

No wahala any of Osinbajo and Tinubu is fine by me but for now we continue to banter till one of them is picked at the convention.

It'll be clearer for us all at the convention because politicians can give you all the promises you want but do differently on the deal day. I don witness alot of these things during our state primaries.

Yeah, you are right, one will come first and the other second. between Asiwaju and Osinbajo. The problem most people have is that they really underrated Osinbajo, but I tried to point it to them his strength and the home work he has done, it is now some of them began to see it,when I looked at their comments here i will just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by MikoB: 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
Sannisege:
so why is he looking for consensus?

He is not looking for a consensus, that is why you see him consulting, Osinbajo is not naive to put all his hope on consensus.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by MikoB: 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
Sannisege:
You assume that Osinbajo is Buhari’s candidate. How can this be when you people also say that Buhari doesn’t listen to Osinbajo?

I opened a thread over this.
Re: Katsina, Gombe Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo As Anyim Pledges Security, Jobs by Indispensable85(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2022
MikoB:

Yeah, you are right, one will come first and the other second. between Asiwaju and Osinbajo. The problem most people have is that they really underrated Osinbajo, but I tried to point it to them his strength and the home work he has done, it is now some of them began to see it,when I looked at their comments here i will just laugh.

On his part, Chief of Staff to Gombe State Governor, Inuwa Kari, said it is pay back time, revealing that Tinubu has worked assiduously for the growth of the APC.

Kari, who doubles as state coordinator of Asiwaju movement 2023 in Gombe, added that people should rally round the national leader towards realising his aspiration.

He said, “We know what we did to put the party together. Through this great man, we are at the Villa, and we are in charge of the government in Gombe.”

Copyright PUNCH.

I thought this will interest you. Politics!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Loss Hits N10.1bn Daily / Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.