Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Spirit Consciousness: The Voice Of Your Own Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Consciousness: The Voice Of Your Own Spirit. (137 Views)

Spirit Consciousness: How You Can Be Guided / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Consciousness: The Voice Of Your Own Spirit. by ocnovakmichael(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2022
An excerpt from my book "Spirit Consciousness: how you can be guided by the spirit."

In this article I'll share with you how the Spirit of the Lord taught me about being led by the spirit (our own recreated spirit).
On 20th April 2022, I was meditating on Ephesians 1:11 when the last clause in that Bible text piqued my interest: it says, "... Him (God) who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.
Before I delve in depth in explaining that text, let me explore a side issue here:
You see, over the centuries, pride in skill has been the badge that identifies true craftsmen. Builders of bridges, Painters, Potters, and engravers have left their signatures on their crafts. These signatures are more often preceded by the phrase "Manufactured by... It is well to recall that manufature in its Latin origin means " hand made."
Well that is exactly what Paul was relating to the saints at Ephesus in that text, that: God works according to the counsel of his own will.
But what really is the counsel and the will of the God?
The Greek word counsel is the same translated advice, recommendation. But the question is: who can advice God? Scripture says "... Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
No man but the Spirit can advice God.
More over, the Father, the Word, and the Spirit are one (1 John 5:7). Hence the counsel of God.
The will of God is the Word. And the Word
is spirit (John 6:63).
Now what am I getting to? God does nothing without the Spirit and the Word. This is evident in the beginning of creation: the Spirit brood on the face of the waters and God spoke the Word, saying: Let there be... and there was (Genesis 1:3).
Therefore, as God work in accordance with his Spirit, we as sons of God should obey our own recreated spirit.
When we become born again , our own human spirit becomes recreated and receives information from the Holy Spirit and the Word to guide us into doing the will of God (Romans 8:14).
So when we become spirits conscious, we will find out that we are obeying the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16).
Learn to be sensitive to your own recreated spirit. This can be achieved by practicing these steps.
1. Meditating in the Word ( Joshua 1:8; 1 Timothy 4:15; 2 Timothy 3:15).
2. Practicing the Word ( James 2:17; Matthew 7: 24; Proverbs 4:20).
3. Praying in the spirit (1 Corinthians 14:4,14; Jude 20).
4. Obeying the voice of your spirit (Proverbs 20:27; Romans 8:14,16).
Remember, God is the Father of spirits (Hebrews 12:9); and we, His sons, are spirit beings. Therefore, it stands to reason that, spirit beings should learn to listen to the voice of their own spirits, which bear witness with the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16).

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, May 12,2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2022 / Let God Have His Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.