Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention (14329 Views)

APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Senate Amends Terrorism Act, Prohibits Payment Of Ransom To Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by SIMONEKPA7: 5:33pm On May 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

What manner of uneducated and unlettered nonenties fill up this place called Nairaland? Go to school, you always refuse and soon your illiteracy and total lack of comprehension soon starts to show.

The news report itself fully states that the amendment was necessitated by the unplanned scenario that it cause but yet in your complete foolishness and in full display of illiteracy, you state that you knew Malami would not fold his arms! Who turned your life this way? Does your mother have junior or senior wives? Or, is there a man your parents offended whose curses are causing problems in their lineage?

This is serious. Very serious, in fact.
Tinubu urchins, abeg go collect your TMC allawee and free my mention..
You wrote rubbish. Take time and reread what you wrote does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
ImDStar:

[/b]"And therefore, this is an emergency legislation. The National Assembly will finish with the processing of this amendment on this Bill between today in the Senate and tomorrow in @HouseNGR, and then the Executive will do the assent within the week.[b]

But the useless senate and House of representatives cannot convey an emergency legislation to address the issue of killings and the economy woes and recession.
Aptly captures my thoughts.
We can all see that these guys are just there for themselves and their families. Useless set of legislathieves and representathieves undecided
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by fergie001: 6:09pm On May 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh! So only 84(12) is a matter of contest and not the entire Act.

Alright
Yea.
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by iswallker(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Political appointees who haven’t resigned are still shut out of participating in party convention and congresses. What if the president refused to sign the bill, will all statutory delegates be prevented from participating at the primaries?

The president is a statutory delegate

undecided
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by OderaOdesigo: 11:04pm On May 10, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Tinubu urchins, abeg go collect your TMC allawee and free my mention..
You wrote rubbish. Take time and reread what you wrote does it make sense?

Arindin, complete illiterate and don of the village harlot. grin grin cheesy

You wrote many sentences, no commas, no apostrophes when required. You just typed complete nonsense.

Go to school, you idiots always refuse. See the way you continue to make a public laughing stick of your lineage.

Please throw more grammatical bullets and let me continue laughing at you.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by 1876sxx: 7:02am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
they will vetor his assent since the bill directly affected them. But if it affect ordinary Nigerians negatively,this thieves will not go for any amendments.
[/s]
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by 1876adeyem: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
ok. I wish the president will not sign the bill
[/s]
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by fergie001: 6:00pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by garfield1: 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.nairaland.com/7123283/political-appointees-drag-apc-inec/1#112767550

See my arguments on the last page & contribute.

I heard the IMO adhoc election has been cancelled. Abia pdp secretary suspended
Re: Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention by fergie001: 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
garfield1:
I heard the IMO adhoc election has been cancelled. Abia pdp secretary suspended
Abia PDP Sec suspended for 1 month for contradicting the Gov. Ward Congress to be rescheduled.

Imo adhoc...Yes...Court Order and not giving the Commission 7 days before rescheduling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Qatar Trip (Video) / Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.