Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA (5551 Views)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / Lagos Assembly Passes Amended Law Punishing Parents Of Convicted Cultists / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Oleys: 1:51pm On May 10, 2022
Nigerians are curious of how the ruling party that campaigned on for fighting corruption in the general elctions in 2019 could allow a convicted felon in USA, Dapo Abiodun to be fielded as her gubernatorial election in Ogun state.

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun was jailed in 1986 for credit card fraud in Miami Dade Florida, USA.

The governor was said to have used a pseudo name (Shawn Michael Davids) with the aim of concealing his criminal identity.

The record revealed that Dapo Abiodun was jailed for committing criminal offences which bordered on credit card fraud, petty theft and check forgery.

He was arrested on November 7, 1986, for fighting and injuring a police officer in an attempt to resist arrest.

While being processed at the station, his fingerprint was run through the crime database and it was discovered that the Adedapo Oluseun Abiodun being processed for detention was the same as Shawn Michael Davids.

His criminal record and history were thus cemented and he was jailed. Abiodun’s jail number was 8600B9436.

However, this is the mugshot of Dapo Abiodun and his criminal record in USA below:

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/10/the-mugshot-picture-of-convicted-gov-dapo-abiodun-his-criminal-record-in-usa-pics/

2 Shares

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by delzbaba(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2022
This are the type of people your asiwaju likes to bring into his fold, your speaker too was convicted in us, and many more of his followers criminals all of em

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by sorosoke101: 2:15pm On May 10, 2022
Any evil person can be touched and changed by the most high. So focus on ur life and try and be a local government chairman let's see.

5 Likes

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Tokskob2008: 2:21pm On May 10, 2022
Is this real
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by MurderX: 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Abeg make una free the man, he was a boy, he made mistakes while trying, who never fkup hands in the air....no hands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Jakumo(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
There is absolutely zero resemblance between that purported mugshot and the current Ogun State Governor.

Anyone seeking to tarnish the governor's image will need to think of a more convincing story with plausible evidence.

4 Likes

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by willbayo(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Agba
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Sultty(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
like abidemi rufai his jailed assistant like dapo abiodun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Joezinho: 7:30pm On May 10, 2022
Oleys:

The governor was said to have used a pseudo name (Shawn Michael Davids) with the aim of concealing his criminal identity..

Shawn Michael kor ...

Undertaker ni.... cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by adecz: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
These two pictures are different people nahh..☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Shawn Michael kor ...

5 Likes

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by oz4real83(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2022
An average Nigerian politician is a thief, cultist and fraudster. Funny thing is that this isn't any secret but because their they and their gang mates are in power, they remain protected.
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Nobody: 6:35am On May 11, 2022
adecz:

These two pictures are different people nahh..☹️☹️☹️

You cannot bleach away your past my friend. Look well.

2 Likes

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by truthCoder: 7:36am On May 11, 2022
Even if it was him, he was only charged and not convicted.

Why are your sponsors afraid of a fair election.

I hate dirty politics

1 Like

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by FuckDModz: 9:43am On May 11, 2022
Most Yoruba politicians are criminals.
Even Abiola was a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by elmessiahs(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2022
The nose is enough resemblance
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by swaggerjack: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2022
delzbaba:
This are the type of people your asiwaju likes to bring into his fold, your speaker too was convicted in us, and many more of his followers criminals all of em

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by Ndipe(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Very funny.

Joezinho:

Shawn Michael kor ...

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by adecz: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Many of Tinubu's inner caucus friends
seem to have criminal records from the
US in the 80s, just like Tinubu himself❗️❗️

It's worrisome that it's the same people
who are taking over control of Nigeria
after using the so-called anti corruption
crusader Buhari as cover❗️❗️😕😕😕

Will this situation stand❓❓
Time🕑 shall tell.

1 Like

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by ibechris(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2023
sorosoke101:
Any evil person can be touched and changed by the most high. So focus on ur life and try and be a local government chairman let's see.

But this kind of person can't be a governor in Kenya not even in Ghana!

This is where we are because of tribalism and discrimination.

I pity u and ur children,a day is coming when people like this will saturate government houses and jobs would be given to heir peers and those who do not have any criminal case would a subject of humiliation and disappointment.

I know u are saying this because the man is ur tribal man...continue.

Life has a way of hitting back when u least expect.
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by ibechris(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2023
FuckDModz:
Most Yoruba politicians are criminals.
Even Abiola was a criminal.

Abiola was the worst of them all.
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by wahalawahala: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2023
ibechris:

Abiola was the worst of them all.
na why East dey underdeveloped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by ibechris(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
na why East dey underdeveloped?

Have u ever travelled beyond Ondo.

Enugu is finer than Lagos...with good roads like no other place.

Imo state is more beautiful and develop than any yoruba state in Nigeria.

I have been in Oyo state,Ogun and Lagos state....j came back and pitied u guys. Ogun is just unbelievable backward with so much poor living conditions that is beyond what I can say.

Leave the matter for another day.

Without other tribes in Lagos,I wonder, how u guys would have turned Lagos state to.
Re: The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA by wahalawahala: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2023
ibechris:

Have u ever travelled beyond Ondo.

Enugu is finer than Lagos...with good roads like no other place.

Imo state is more beautiful and develop than any yoruba state in Nigeria.

I have been in Oyo state,Ogun and Lagos state....j came back and pitied u guys. Ogun is just unbelievable backward with so much poor living conditions that is beyond what I can say.

Leave the matter for another day.

Without other tribes in Lagos,I wonder, how u guys would have turned Lagos state to.

bros I did my Nsyc in the East that year, road network is hian and the level of poverty over there is nothing to write home about..I can remember vividly how some security officers were always pleading to some wasteful corpers to use their money to help the locals in one way or another . so save the lies for others wey no dey commot abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate, Arrest 70-year-old Leader / Picture Of The Two Girls And Guy That Died This Morning [graphical] Too Sad: / See What SS2 Boy Was Caught Doing With SS3 Girl Must Watch (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.