Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mixed Breed German Shepard - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mixed Breed German Shepard (1855 Views)

Female Mixed Breed German Shepard / My Wolf male German Shepard for mating / Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mixed Breed German Shepard by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Senior man, you no know the breed your dam be. @Ryeofarms had such a dam too, she even has a thread, but he didn’t go around calling it breeds the dog isn’t, just because you want to sell the puppies for a little more bucks. That’s probably a terrier type local dog mixed with a German shepherd. And this is the most honest truth you can tell yourself Sir.

Lol yh Milady mabel
A fine dog at that but she’s a mix

A lot of people are actually misinformed and when they finally realize it they don’t want to accept it. Like one guy was telling me not everyone sells their dogs at expensive prices that a pure gsd can go for 20k grin so when he eventually falls for a scam or gets a fake one;his eyes will clear

But I appreciate everyone trying their best to tackle this issue of misinformation which is quite alarming in this part of the world;most people just go for dogs without knowing what they’re going for
They don’t read standards to know more and improve
Re: Mixed Breed German Shepard by Linus0x: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Linus0x:
Available for sale (1male 5Females)
At 65,000
3-5 weeks old in Lagos State
Call or WhatsApp 08124323045

Just the white one left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Box Head Boerboel (male) Available For Mating... / Brahma Chicken For Sale / Marvis And Jarvis The Bunnies (raw’s Cunniculture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.