Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) (1202 Views)

Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2022
MadamExcellency:
That's why the company couldn't cope.

Imagine the burden or percentage cut that Econet couldn't bear and decided to pack up. MTN is still MTN and the later entrant GLO remains unchanged.

So you don't know econet is Airtel? How old are you?
Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by 1876ad: 7:03am On May 11, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Asiwaju made a good deal with that which the state benefited from.

[/s]
Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by Superwave16320: 7:42am On May 11, 2022
Same Airtel I am still using.
Your life is riddled with liar n you entire household must perish with lies. Note I used mtn glo before before migrating my mtn number to Airtel. Only Etisalat had beta network in Ajah as at today after that it is Airtel.

Cubalabloo:
We thank you so much sir! And we appreciate your contribution. But we don't need anymore contribution from you. Airtel isn't a good network afterall!
Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by Superwave16320: 7:44am On May 11, 2022
Sebi politics made Peter Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc poorer. The foolishness in the head of you igbos is truly divine. Many of you are born foolish I swear

kolnel:
Nice, and he made money off it.
Politics made him richer. He should stop thinking he did the populace a favor.
He should just advise the upcoming ones.
He should go into retirement.
Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by abobote: 7:53am On May 11, 2022
No wonder, they have never been stable
Re: I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) by Dapson73(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju baba Seyi don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

Meth addicts will not want to study Asiwaju and they will keep failing nationally in politics.
Asiwaju is already an institution and will be accepted worldwide real soon.

I stand with BAT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Who Have Visited No 10 Downing Street In The Past / Bola Tinubu: Come On Arise TV, Do Not Be Evasive - Mahdi Shehu / PDP Leads In Osun, As Results Keep Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.