Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison (2095 Views)

Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by ganisucks(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2022
Disgraced police officer Abba Kyari says his arrest and continued detention at the Kuje prison has emboldened criminals in their incessant onslaught against Nigeria.

Mr Kyari made the statement through his lawyer Nureini Jimoh, who prayed the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

Citing instances of insecurity such as the Kaduna-Abuja train
bombing on March 28, the Kaduna
airport attack, as well as rampant banditry on the road linking Kaduna to Abuja, Mr Kyari argued that the country had become a hotbed of crises ever since his arrest.

“Upon the incarceration of the applicants, criminality in the nation has risen up. The Kaduna train attack, Kaduna-Abuja road attack as well as Kaduna airport attack was a result of the incarceration of the applicants,” partly reads the document submitted to the court.

Seen by Peoples Gazette, Mr Kyari further stressed in the document that failure of the police to apprehend the bandits was hinged largely on his detention, insinuating security officials were incapable of functioning efficiently without his professional input.

Mr Kyari said: “The entire plan to incarcerate the applicants led to the criminal upsurge and other high level insecurity in the country. Since the incarceration of the applicants, the police have not recorded any level of success on the senseless attack(s) across the country.”

Pleading to be granted bail, the disgraced cop said his life and that of his accomplices were at risk sharing the correctional facility with criminals that they put in jail, including IPOB/ESN fighters, Onye army, terrorists from Kuje/Nyanya-Abuja bombing and more.

“At the centre, the applicants who were Head and deputy head of the Intelligence Response Team of the Nigeria Police Force met stiff resistance, attack and open threats to the lives of the applicants by series head of criminal gang that they had bursted.

“There is no correctional centre that the criminals that have been arrested by the IRT under the headship of the applicant in furtherance of their constitutional and statutory duties as police officers cannot be found and there is a high likelihood of threat to the lives of the applicants,” Mr Kyari’s lawyer argued in the court document.
https://gazettengr.com/abuja-kaduna-train-was-bombed-because-im-in-prison-for-drug-trafficking-abba-kyari/
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Aboki99(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2022
Interesting!

A witch passes by in the night. A child dies in the morning!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by danijesus(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by helinues: 3:42pm On May 10, 2022
From razor gazette, the media in competition with Sahara deserted in fake news
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Cubalabloo(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2022
There would have been no survivals if you were not in prison. Just die there please.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Maxymilliano(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2022
“The entire plan to incarcerate the applicants led to the criminal upsurge and other high level insecurity in the country. Since the incarceration of the applicants, the police have not recorded any level of success on the senseless attack(s) across the country.”
This is a huge slap to the NPF grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:47pm On May 10, 2022
Mr supercop aka Jackie Chan, wen you dey wine and dine with Obi Cubana you no know sey you suppose eat with the devil with long spoon. Dem neva start with you yet. Them still dey treat bobo Chicago mess up. Wen dem finish with that one. Dem go con face you. By the time dem don rearrange yar life. Even Evans go use your story do Thanksgiving for church

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Racoon(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2022
Meaning Abba Kyari collaborated with the BH terrorists that bombed and derailed the train. The DSS ought to have started working with this Intel were Nigeria not being governed by a govt sympathetic to terrorists.

Only in Nigeria will the world see indicted or convicted public servants or criminals brandishing so much arrogance and bigger than life status.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Salvador1: 3:48pm On May 10, 2022
Jejely sipping my wine and be looking how things are be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:49pm On May 10, 2022
helinues:
From razor gazette, the media in competition with Sahara deserted in fake news

Supporter and CEO of drug dealers fanclub, how you dey

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Oplomo: 3:52pm On May 10, 2022
So it means you Abba kyari have been the sponsor of the terrorists in the north.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2022
I thought this man was the leader of Intelligence team....and still him no get common sense.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by SwissMass: 3:57pm On May 10, 2022
That is true, Imo state will have
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:58pm On May 10, 2022
Karemarealty288:
I thought this man was the leader of Intelligence team....and still him no get common sense.
Na the result of too much eating, drinking and flexing with Tinubu Olodos
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by nzeobi(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2022
You wan whine us abi

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by treesun: 4:00pm On May 10, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/abuja-kaduna-train-was-bombed-because-im-in-prison-for-drug-trafficking-abba-kyari/

If this is true, Abba Kyari should be extradited immediately. Sup cop aiding criminals!
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by illicit(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2022
Intelligence chief wey mumu
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Macphenson: 4:23pm On May 10, 2022
How did this criminal become the leader of the Intelligent Reaponse Team?

Theres ansolutely nothing intelligent about him. He's just a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Tinubuadvocate: 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
This man will long in prison the way he is desperate to escape from justice.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Mystic216: 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
So what is he insinuating
To be released or what
Alaye continue dey chop beans
You too do
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by richie3384: 5:02pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Unzerious: 6:05pm On May 10, 2022
He's Right. If he wasn't in Prison, the Kaduna Train would've have been..........NUKED grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by talk2hb1(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2022
Lie, a Giant Lie
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by omowolewa: 6:55pm On May 10, 2022
Yes
we understand
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2022
Every day for Naija with its different palava
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by AntiBMC(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2022
I don't understand...what was his input when he was free? How many bandits did he arrest? For all we know, he was busy in the south, extorting/stealing from drug dealers, killing innocent Igbos and tagging them ESN and doing photoshoots in cassava farms.

Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by BobbieZion(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2022
You are right......
Criminal minded people are smarter in catching criminals.

That is why you need an ethical hacker to catch a hacker.

Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.
Read in between the lines....
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by SIMONEKPA7: 10:42pm On May 10, 2022
Sad but true......
Re: Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison by dododawa1: 10:49pm On May 10, 2022
FIRST suspect but his a FULANI person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Percentages For North Central / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.