Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Porridge Yam: Ingredients, Preparation And Health Benefits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Porridge Yam: Ingredients, Preparation And Health Benefits (607 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / Nigerian Yam Porridge Without Palm Oil: How Make Yam Porridge In Tomato Sauce / Healthy Sweet Potato Porridge: How To Prepare Nigerian Sweet Potato Porridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porridge Yam: Ingredients, Preparation And Health Benefits by Emmaline: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022

Yam porridge or Pottage as it is popularly called is one of Nigeria’s wonderful dishes that is majorly cooked with Yam and other ingredients. This Yam delicacy is popular among all tribes in Nigeria and also has other familiar names like Asaro or Oruru Ji. This can serve as a perfect meal for lunch or dinner and also be a party favorite. On a personal note, I think this is one of the easiest porridges to make with so many healthy accompaniments like vegetables which enhances its nutritional value. Getting right into how to make Porridge yam, below are the ingredients needed; https://earthlydiets.com/porridge-yam-ingredients-preparation-and-health-benefits/

(1) (Reply)

Jos2lagos Coming Soon / See The Quantity Of Tomatoes I Bought for #200 / How To Make Egusi With 7 Lives | Simple Egusi Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.