Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure (5140 Views)

Finally Peter Obi Bows To Pressure And Spoke / Kano Assembly ‘bows To Pressure’, Suspends Probe Of Ganduje / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2022
Obi is the best bet to savage what ever that is left of this country...

I have researched all the contenders none is more knowledgeble than obi
hence I decided to make this clarion call to all and sundry to support Peter Obi...

Wike the wicked stay out of this tongue

Atiku the money money bag, there is time and season for everything grin

Jonathan your time has come and gone and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't eat your cake in pdp and have it back in apc. Don't be a hypocrite, Support Obi for president...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2022
I just read a letter this guy wrote to school prefect and its amazing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by oz4real83(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2022
If good governance is by knowledge only, GEJ's govt would have been the best ever in Nigeria. If good governance is by lack of knowledge, PMB's govt would have been the best because knowledge is zero. This shows that good governance is not only by knowledge but by having a heart for the people and the will to banish self interests for the good of many.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Cubalabloo(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2022
oz4real83:
Yes
He will end up being the VP at most!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by ityP(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Impossible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Peter Obi ran for VP under Atiku...
So what is Soo difficult for Atiku to be VP under obi...I don't get it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Cubalabloo(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

What you should get is that the former is a political big dog. While the latter is just an under dog!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Cubalabloo(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2022
ityP:

Impossible
Go and sit down boy! You don't speak when elders talk.
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by NoQualmz: 6:15pm On May 10, 2022
U want to give Tinubu urchins hbp?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by GreatMovement: 7:39pm On May 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Atiku can not be sworn in as vice president anymore. He has done 8 years

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2022
GreatMovement:

Atiku can not be sworn in as vice president anymore. He has done 8 years

Pls can you direct me to the section of the constitution were is it...it want to know
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
What you should get is that the former is a political big dog. While the latter is just an under dog!

This is time for competency no more dili-daying...
PDP should do the needful... It is not a threat or attack but is obvious Peter Obi has supporters in east west south south north and North Central who are willing vote him...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by abiodunalabama: 8:26pm On May 10, 2022
Obi again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Lovelive: 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
Bless you dear

@Vote4PeterObi
#PeteObi4PresidentOfTheNewNigeria

SensetionalGoal:

Obi is the best bet to savage what ever that is left of this country...

I have researched all the contenders none is more knowledgeble than obi
hence I decided to make this clarion call to all and sundry to support Peter Obi...

Wike the wicked stay out of this tongue

Atiku the money money bag, there is time and season for everything grin

Jonathan your time has come and gone and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't eat your cake in pdp and have it back in apc. Don't be a hypocrite, Support Obi for president...
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=abiodunalabama post=112708317]Obi again [/quote

Oseloka Gregory Obi is the only son of Peter Obi, He graduated in the the Bristol University with a Bsc in Philosophy. Oseloka is obviously not one of those 'lazy' Nigerian youth. The young man is busy with his life, despite his father's wealth and influence. Oseloka is very versatile when it comes to business, He is a Hollywood actor and also best known for his roles in 'His Assistance and Avenue 5'.
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Obi again

Obi's son is not lazy he works and can afford good life without depending on his father..read below.

Oseloka Gregory Obi is the only son of Peter Obi, He graduated in the the Bristol University with a Bsc in Philosophy. Oseloka is obviously not one of those 'lazy' Nigerian youth. The young man is busy with his life, despite his father's wealth and influence. Oseloka is very versatile when it comes to business, He is a Hollywood actor and also best known for his roles in 'His Assistance and Avenue 5'.
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Cuwaf: 8:58pm On May 10, 2022
It is well.
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Gainman: 11:24pm On May 10, 2022
ityP:

Impossible
nah mumu fit think Obi can be Nigeria president. It is not by all these economy analysis we hear every day
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by Reality3080: 11:37pm On May 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Obi's son is not lazy he works and can afford good life without depending on his father..read below.

i guess his father doesn't know he has a car?
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by zoedew: 4:34am On May 11, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I just read a letter this guy wrote to school prefect and its amazing...
Have you read the one he wrote to IPOB, MASSOB, UGM, ESN et al
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2022
zoedew:

That is not what we are talking about...
Re: BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2022
Hmmm...OK bye

zoedew:

(1) (Reply)

Eight States In Nigeria Will Soon Be Wiped Off By Flood / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. / EFCC Declares Ex-Gov Audu Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.