Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime (8958 Views)

Poverty Or Sheer Greed? Man Loads 13 Water Tanks On Keke (video & Pictures) / Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) / Lekki Residents Thank Vice President, Presidency Etc For Helping To Fight Crime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by RichDad1(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2022
The people’s governor
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2022
southsouthking:
Kerosene Lord of Lamba.
CEO pot belly
The buffoon is yet to pay salaries to the ministries. He managed to pay half pension for one month out of 5 months. Teachers never see penny! The drunk oaf is a hundred times worse than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by lexy2014: 8:03pm On May 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

Nigerians and their love for title. What was his Doctorate in?

He is actually learned. He has a doctorate in the sciences. I am sure u are shocked because of the quality of decisions the clown has made as a governor
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Confirm4real(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
This one go soon buy form for Presidency...

Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by lexy2014: 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/ikpeazu-imposes-restriction-keke-operations-umuahia-fight-crime/

Why have cars not been banned? Aren't they used to commit crime?
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by matsonj3(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Even here in Lagos....I want the government to ban them....dem just dey drive anyhow......naso one idiot broke my rear light on Monday, around obafemi Awolowo way .... Come dey beg .... Bunch of useless people

I swear for ikotun/ejigbo this people go pin person comot for road ...u no give Dem chance dem scratch u...na only dangote truck Dem dey fear ... because of Dem I don buy spray to take spray anytime Dem scratch me ...Dem scratch u ....u talk too much Dem gather u beat u there ... Omo
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by sixtus3606(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2022
Holybwoy:
Generator for sale

Sumec firman brand available in Ibadan

2 months old and I only want to sell because I bought a bigger gen and an extra AC.. so this one cannot carry 2 ACs.

Price is 120k.. good as new.. don't waste your money on new of 160k.

Call or whatsapp 091 3057 6357

How many KVA?
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by abobote: 8:12pm On May 10, 2022
Rubbish, even this clown
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by UNDFTD: 8:21pm On May 10, 2022
lexy2014:

He is actually learned. He has a doctorate in the sciences. I am sure u are shocked because of the quality of decisions the clown has made as a governor

Yes, I am actually surprised but come to think of it, Nigerians are more interested in someone's academic titles than they are in the ability of the individual to perform.
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by olisaEze(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by olisaEze(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
After watching SM clips of Gov. Okowa’s proactive deployment of helicopters throughout the State’s capital in reply to the threats from the so called "Asaba Branch UGM", this wan is just waking up. cool
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by lilyheaven: 9:44pm On May 10, 2022
i thought they were ban completely .
cenaman:
The ban has been in existence in Aba since 2019.
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Sleekfingers: 9:45pm On May 10, 2022
matsonj3:

I swear for ikotun/ejigbo this people go pin person comot for road ...u no give Dem chance dem scratch u...na only dangote truck Dem dey fear ... because of Dem I don buy spray to take spray anytime Dem scratch me ...Dem scratch u ....u talk too much Dem gather u beat u there ... Omo

I am telling you. So annoying
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by paduzman: 10:33pm On May 10, 2022
Very soon dem go ban Keke for the whole naija
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by JBoss25(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2022
mywells:
Should ban them for life,any body that want to do transport should go and learn how to drive a car, it's a shame driving keke in this age of 21st century, there should be sanity on the road.
shebi u go buy car for us?
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by BigYash: 12:07am On May 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Even here in Lagos....I want the government to ban them....dem just dey drive anyhow......naso one idiot broke my rear light on Monday, around obafemi Awolowo way .... Come dey beg .... Bunch of useless people
Na only ur light them broke.. Still better than them bring jobless and using gun to rob you on the road . Some stupid riders dey ,no doubt.. But stopping them from legit hustle, will push some into crime..
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by cenaman(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Shut up your mouth, you don't live in Aba!
Stop coming online to spread lies...
Keke in Aba has no restrictions
where do you live?
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by lexy2014: 6:26am On May 11, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, I am actually surprised but come to think of it, Nigerians are more interested in someone's academic titles than they are in the ability of the individual to perform.

I respect people who are Ph.D's cos I know that it's no mean feat but many of them I have met are very selfish& arrogant and would not do better than ikpeazu if they get into office. They excel academically but can't translate that academic success into helping those around them. It's the same thing with Ayade in cross river state. A professor yet so useless. Then look at osinbajo....that one has become a disgrace. All this ASUU shouting now, give them office u will see their true colours. You will see how empty they are
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Stanleyq: 7:02am On May 11, 2022
mywells:
Should ban them for life,any body that want to do transport should go and learn how to drive a car, it's a shame driving keke in this age of 21st century, there should be sanity on the road.
even when u clear all keke for cars, cars will full everywhere, there are no jobs, it may be that things ard going well for u, but many out there, there are nothing to do.
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by KingMack(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2022
[b]Na for umuahia I see say police for checkpoint go collect ₦50 den give Keke riders number so as to know who never pay...and you believe say e go work
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Sleekfingers: 7:31am On May 11, 2022
BigYash:
Na only ur light them broke.. Still better than them bring jobless and using gun to rob you on the road . Some stupid riders dey ,no doubt.. But stopping them from legit hustle, will push some into crime..

Then government should build more prisons......since , dem say , dey get coconut heads
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Poleski: 8:44am On May 11, 2022
Even though I hate Keke riders, you can't just place a restriction on them for no genuine reason. 
Do criminals use only Keke? No. They use cars too, so why not also place the same restriction on cars?
IKPUazu is an incompetent idiot. No wonder he's the worst governor in Nigeria!
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by BigYash: 9:37am On May 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Then government should build more prisons......since , dem say , dey get coconut heads
God forbid say them waste you,in the process of involving themselves in crime. Maybe sent to prison,when they are finally caught. Wetin u come gain,like that? Instead of saying the government should build more prisons, I think building more companies for them to work will be better.. If person like you turn president, you go be Buhari pro max grin
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On May 11, 2022
BigYash:
God forbid say them waste you,in the process of involving themselves in crime. Maybe sent to prison,when they are finally caught. Wetin u come gain,like that? Instead of saying the government should build more prisons, I think building more companies for them to work will be better.. If person like you turn president, you go be Buhari pro max grin

Death is inevitable. So na something go kill a man......
By the lagos state is done with their transportation plans, nobody go tell them , before them find something else to do or relocate to another state....
Re: Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime by UNDFTD: 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
lexy2014:

I respect people who are Ph.D's cos I know that it's no mean feat but many of them I have met are very selfish& arrogant and would not do better than ikpeazu if they get into office. They excel academically but can't translate that academic success into helping those around them. It's the same thing with Ayade in cross river state. A professor yet so useless. Then look at osinbajo....that one has become a disgrace. All this ASUU shouting now, give them office u will see their true colours. You will see how empty they are

I can NOT agree with you more. The problem is the system because it was set up to NOT hold people in position of power responsible for their malfeasance in office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / Kayode Fayemi Grants Clemency To 18 Prisoners / Thugs Attack Thunder Blowers Online In Zamfara, Wound Editor, Destroy Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.