Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again (2334 Views)

7 Photos That Prove Fashola Has The Perfect Ministerial Portfolio / Fashola Has A List Of 37 Commissioners! / How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by phantom(m): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2011
, yes but then oshodi is looking like something out of a dream now abi? Its called WILL, the will to make a change, people will always complain especially nigerians , they never like moving from their comfort zone , its human nature , but that is where leadership comes in, communicate, tell them the importance and the consequences of not cooperating, this wasnt an issue on the lagosbadagry expressway, why should it be an issue on a more important matter.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Mr Jason, i don hear you . .  Governor fash is my man anytime . . . But i won't simply worship him like some folks would want us to do. . . when the truth needs to be said . .It has to be said . .
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

Mr Jason, i don hear you . .  Governor fash is my man anytime . . . But i won't simply worship him like some folks would want us to do. . . when the truth needs to be said . .It has to be said . .

so u no hear alj harem but u hear jasoncrap grin grin grin

i turly understand ur point which is the same as mine

he needs to be critised a bit so people can see from another point of view and thus think clealy
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jason123: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2011
phantom:

, yes but then oshodi is looking like something out of a dream now abi? Its called WILL, the will to make a change, people will always complain especially nigerians , they never like moving from their comfort zone , its human nature , but that is where leadership comes in, communicate, tell them the importance and the consequences of not cooperating, this wasnt an issue on the lagosbadagry expressway, why should it be an issue on a more important matter.
I understand what you mean. But this disaster was a SUDDEN one. I am sure he is looking for a solution as the link provided shows . . .

jmaine:

Gbam and I support it. I also do not like the "worship" attitude. I makes Governors relax. But on this occasion, we really cannot fault him . . . It was a sudden disaster!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jason123: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

so u no hear alj harem but u hear jasoncrap grin grin grin

i turly understand your point which is the same as mine

he needs to be critised a bit so people can see from another point of view and thus think clealy

You don craze! grin
Who you dey call crap??!! Do not let me go back to the days I was your enemy . . . . wink
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

so u no hear alj harem[b] but u hear jasoncrap[/b] grin grin grin

i turly understand your point which is the same as mine

Oga Alj Harem . . . you are well seen and heard . . . But you dey find Jason Wahala abi  grin grin . . .
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 2:12am On Jul 13, 2011
jason123:

You don craze! grin
Who you dey call crap??!! Do not let me go back to the days I was your enemy . . . . wink

go back watin itsekiri wan do kanuri man like myself angry wink

jmaine:

Oga Alj Harem . . . you are well seen and heard . . . But you dey find Jason Wahala abi  grin grin . . .

make i find himm trouble, watin he wan do grin grin

thanks for the education by the way wink
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jason123: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

No mind am . . . sometimes, I sincerely miss BEAF. He was the only person that could handle the guy . . . cheesy
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jason123: 2:15am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

go back watin itsekiri wan do kanuri man like myself angry wink

make i find himm trouble, watin he wan do grin grin

thanks for the education by the way wink

It a bloody lie!!! You are an Awori man or there about . . . I do not do insults, just stay clear and we will be fine . . Thank you!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 2:16am On Jul 13, 2011
jason123:

It a bloody lie!!! You are an Awori man or there about . . . I do not do insults, just stay clear and we will be fine . . Thank you!

calm down, na play na wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold The Change APC Is Offering You And I (pictured) / PICTURES As The Army Protected Hoodlums As They Unleashed Terror On Lagosian / Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.